fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1675017681515.png
I hope ya'll are ready to spend more time with the red-haired basement dweller and also show what a "good" brother-in-law you are, because we're going live in the upcoming week for beta testing!
(Probably 2nd/3rd for Beta testing and a couple of days later the Early Access)

See you soon
in Nadia's room
:^)

Render progress:
Rabiah's house continuation:
- Nadia's room: 100%
- Dining room: 90%
- Living room: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy's scenes: 90%
Emilia:
- Small event with Ain: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 100%
- Zahra solo: 100%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 95%

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

View attachment 2349303
I hope ya'll are ready to spend more time with the red-haired basement dweller and also show what a "good" brother-in-law you are, because we're going live in the upcoming week for beta testing!

See you soon
in Nadia's room

Render progress:
Basement:
Emilia:
Harem:
Reworks:
observing.gif

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

View attachment 2349303

See you soon
in Nadia's room

Render progress:
Basement:
Emilia:
Harem:
Reworks:
Oh yeah, we are going to have more fun very soon. Wonder what's going to happen in Rabiah's house... Zaton having fun with Nadia while Omar watches, Rabiah getting angry over him messing around with her (or their) daughter, or Zahra teasing Omar while her husband is possibly busy with his step-daughter or/and wife.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Oh yeah, we are going to have more fun very soon. Wonder what's going to happen in Rabiah's house... Zaton having fun with Nadia while Omar watches, Rabiah getting angry over him messing around with her (or their) daughter, or Zahra teasing Omar while her husband is possibly busy with his step-daughter or/and wife.
I really doubt all of that will be in this update. I think it's too soon for cuckolding Omar. If it ever happens.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I really doubt all of that will be in this update. I think it's too soon for cuckolding Omar. If it ever happens.
I do believe that, besides she looks very pissed with the MC in the preview. We're most likely to see more about their past, when Rabiah found Zaton taking Zahra's virginity in their parents kitchen and the fallout between the 3 of them.

Reactions: pizbia and Yngling

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
If you are going to defend a ridiculous position, you might want want to at least use the right words. Go back and edit, please. It's driving me crazy. Here:
We need more sharing content, it's time for sharing the wife and daughter with Omar.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

View attachment 2349303

See you soon
in Nadia's room

Render progress:
Basement:
Emilia:
Harem:
Reworks:
Overall, looks like interesting episode. (y) I have been wanting to find out more about Fairy for some time now. And she must be hungry too; it has been a while since her last meal. :unsure:
I like having a few down time, home life episodes like this one mixed in with the more action oriented ones. I am guessing the episode after this one will get back to some mission-related story progression, and I hope the return of Shani.

I don't know why but I keep expecting a raid on the household while MC is gone. Perhaps Shani returns to find the villa overrun and her family gone. Clues are left and a mystery to solve. MC soon thereafter returns from one of his own missions to find a dejected Shani combing through the wreckage. A bittersweet reunion and then Shani puts her new Stalker skills to work by accompanying MC on a rescue operation to free Zahra, Ain, and perhaps the servants (if you have been treating them well) from captivity.

khm7899

Jun 14, 2022

View attachment 2349303

See you soon
in Nadia's room

Render progress:
Basement:
Emilia:
Harem:
Reworks:
Sharing Zahra and daughters is one of the things I look forward to most in this game.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020

View attachment 2349303

See you soon
in Nadia's room

Render progress:
Basement:
Emilia:
Harem:
Reworks:
I started the spark the past thursday with the "OmaN fucks Zahra" and all of you mocked me and laughed but it seems like I was not-so-wrong :cool:
MEME SHELDON.png

the3m_dude

Feb 22, 2021
I started the spark the past thursday with the "OmaN fucks Zahra" and all of you mocked me and laughed but it seems like I was not-so-wrong :cool:
View attachment 2349982
hell yeah

View attachment 2349303

See you soon
in Nadia's room

Render progress:
Basement:
Emilia:
Harem:
Reworks:
well looks like my boy Omar is really about to have some spicy time with Zahra even though it's probably gonna be teasings and no real actions but still... happy for my boy Omar :cool:

Omarians rise up it's our time to shine:illuminati:

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
hell yeah

well looks like my boy Omar is really about to have some spicy time with Zahra even though it's probably gonna be teasings and no real actions but still... happy for my boy Omar :cool:

Omarians rise up it's our time to shine:illuminati:
There is no way in hell Omar is touching Zahra. He's a classic cuck character. Most action he's going to get is watching Zaton fuck Zahra, Nadia, and/or Rabiah in front of him while he keeps his slimey hands to himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

khm7899

Jun 14, 2022
There is no way in hell Omar is touching Zahra. He's a classic cuck character. Most action he's going to get is watching Zaton fuck Zahra, Nadia, and/or Rabiah in front of him while he keeps his slimey hands to himself.

I'm 100% sure there will be an event by Omar and Zahra later.
Of course there will be other options to respect your taste.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Oh, don't worry the devs will probably just ignore that. To hell with how characters are written amiright?

Reactions: mrttao
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes