LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
The dev team original plan was always to release at the end January (or early February) and based on the last progress update post, it will most likely be first week of February.

The 2nd/3rd refers to 2nd or 3rd of February for patrons Beta testing (v0.12 BETA) and at earliest 5th February for the Early Access (v0.12a), the Public Release (v0.12b) will be a few days (up to a week) later. At least that is how I understand the announcement, and based on how it had been for past releases of Desert Stalker.

Considering the latest update to the Promotion System (which will affect how and when games appeared on the Latest Games & Updates page), I hope no one leaked the BETA of this game and Report it for Promotion because the other releases (v0.12a, b or c) will not be elligible for promotion later on. Cheers.
Hopefully will be getting this update by 11

Feb 17, 2018
The dev team original plan was always to release at the end January (or early February) and based on the last progress update post, it will most likely be first week of February.

The 2nd/3rd refers to 2nd or 3rd of February for patrons Beta testing (v0.12 BETA) and at earliest 5th February for the Early Access (v0.12a), the Public Release (v0.12b) will be a few days (up to a week) later. At least that is how I understand the announcement, and based on how it had been for past releases of Desert Stalker.

Considering the latest update to the Promotion System (which will affect how and when games appeared on the Latest Games & Updates page), I hope no one leaked the BETA of this game and Report it for Promotion because the other releases (v0.12a, b or c) will not be elligible for promotion later on. Cheers.

It means I misunderstood. I thought it meant 2-3 weeks for the tests. :)

Reactions: JohnF95zone

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Where did you find she is called that?
In the part where she lets you read her laptop diary, whenever the mc talks to her, he name title is joy till you change it to her true name.

Ps: omg lol, its Ivy! the cursive made it look like joy to me hahaha. I thought the mc started calling her joy in some previous episode that i forgot about. The cursive really looks like joy though haha.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In the part where she lets you read her laptop diary, whenever the mc talks to her, he name title is joy till you change it to her true name.

Ps: omg lol, its Ivy! the cursive made it look like joy to me hahaha. I thought the mc started calling her joy in some previous episode that i forgot about. The cursive really looks like joy though haha.
Pretty sure that's the font playing tricks on your eyes. It says Ivy.
1675261892804.png

xdbong123

Apr 30, 2022
View attachment 2173301

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-19
Release Date: 2022-11-10
Developer: ZetanDS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery MOD - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD - PDF Walkthrough - Spanish Translation - Russian Translation - Chinese Translation

*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
Best game ever, forreal! Ive been looking for games like that but there arent any sadly.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
There is no way in hell Omar is touching Zahra. He's a classic cuck character. Most action he's going to get is watching Zaton fuck Zahra, Nadia, and/or Rabiah in front of him while he keeps his slimey hands to himself.
Well, I have a feeling making Zahra fuck Omar will be a choice at some point because humiliation/debasing sharing seems to be a route for some characters, i.e. making Asha suck off that loser in the compound before Kyra kills him. There's already responses etc. where the MC treats his wife with disrespect, and there's also dominant sharing where he makes her or the daughter fuck whoever he tells them to fuck. It's like a pimp route... never thought I'd be into sharing in VNs, but this game makes it so sexy...

Reactions: vendarr and Tulrek

fdsa12345

Nov 17, 2020
It's been a while since I last played. When will Shani return? Can we expect it in the next update or it is very far.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes