Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh, don't worry the devs will probably just ignore that. To hell with how characters are written amiright?
IDK the devs behind this have had pretty solid writing and lore consistency.
I started the spark the past thursday with the "OmaN fucks Zahra" and all of you mocked me and laughed but it seems like I was not-so-wrong :cool:
View attachment 2349982
Pretty excited about something circumstantial at best. I guess we will see.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
There is no way in hell Omar is touching Zahra. He's a classic cuck character. Most action he's going to get is watching Zaton fuck Zahra, Nadia, and/or Rabiah in front of him while he keeps his slimey hands to himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Omar's going to be doing nothing but watching. No way is an Alpha like Zaton going to indugle that spineless fool and let his wife, not that she'd want to either.

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Greetings fair folk,

I have a question. I think I am almost done with all the quests in the current update (0.11c) except for the friends in low places (even completed Shani's zone content). Now I have 1 completed quest, 3 main quests in to be continued status, and 4 side quests in to be continued status. The only one that is still active and incomplete is the raiders one.

W.r.t. the raiders, I have already fetched the car from that blessed ebony raider girl's shack after having a good time with her. Now it says something like " I wonder how Asha, Kyra and the raiders are doing" (not the exact words, but something along these lines). However, I can't seem to find anything that will lead me back to their base. How do I go about this?

Your inputs are much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Greetings fair folk,

I have a question. I think I am almost done with all the quests in the current update (0.11c) except for the friends in low places (even completed Shani's zone content). Now I have 1 completed quest, 3 main quests in to be continued status, and 4 side quests in to be continued status. The only one that is still active and incomplete is the raiders one.

W.r.t. the raiders, I have already fetched the car from that blessed ebony raider girl's shack after having a good time with her. Now it says something like " I wonder how Asha, Kyra and the raiders are doing" (not the exact words, but something along these lines). However, I can't seem to find anything that will lead me back to their base. How do I go about this?

Your inputs are much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
No orange exclamation points for you on screen? Raider camp should be on world map then at top of screen if you haven't played through that content yet.
You might have to try sleeping overnight at villa or skip a day to see if something appears.

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
No orange exclamation points for you on screen? Raider camp should be on world map then at top of screen if you haven't played through that content yet.
You might have to try sleeping overnight at villa or skip a day to see if something appears.
Nope, no orange markers on screen. Plus I also don't see anything on the map and the travel button with the car is inactive. I have skipped 3 days without doing anything. Still nothing. Did I do something too fast or a quest too early?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nope, no orange markers on screen. Plus I also don't see anything on the map and the travel button with the car is inactive. I have skipped 3 days without doing anything. Still nothing. Did I do something too fast or a quest too early?
:unsure:
I haven't encountered any serious logic issues in the code, but then again I have been following the route the devs probably expected (manwhore).
Can you post screen shot of the world map as you see it or at least what you see at villa screen? Also, with the quest log extended so as to see what you are working with?

If still nothing appears after skipping, then I am not sure, maybe you made different choices during Pride and Prejudice / Friends in low places main questlines. Might have to go back to earlier save and try to focus on raider content first. I have only ever worked closely with the raider girls (they are top tier), so I am not sure what happens if you don't.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
How much of the raiders content have you played through? Did you save Kyra from the decayed?

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
:unsure:
I haven't encountered any serious logic issues in the code, but then again I have been following the route the devs probably expected (manwhore).
Can you post screen shot of the world map as you see it or at least what you see at villa screen? Also, with the quest log extended so as to see what you are working with?

If still nothing appears after skipping, then I am not sure, maybe you made different choices during Pride and Prejudice / Friends in low places main questlines. Might have to go back to earlier save and try to focus on raider content first. I have only ever worked closely with the raider girls (they are top tier), so I am not sure what happens if you don't.
Thank you for taking the time to try and help me out. I have some good news. It worked!

I quit the game and loaded an earlier save and replayed the bits. And then I skipped upto 2 or 3 days after Shani's part. Then the raider mission triggered.

This mission is a lot of fun!

Thank you once again for your time! I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Kellermann

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
How much of the raiders content have you played through? Did you save Kyra from the decayed?
Yes I did. I am trying to be a manwhore with my choices for this MC :BootyTime: so that I can see the most amount of scenes in one playthrough.

It worked now after I loaded a slightly older save. Thank you for your time! I appreciate it!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'll bet that Rabiah has never even let Omar fuck her.
This was really a blueballer situation because i was so sure that Rabiah would end up fucking MC in the Kitchen and later on Zahra in front of Omar as Bonus....:)

Feb 17, 2018

View attachment 2349303
I hope ya'll are ready to spend more time with the red-haired basement dweller and also show what a "good" brother-in-law you are, because we're going live in the upcoming week for beta testing!
(Probably 2nd/3rd for Beta testing and a couple of days later the Early Access)

See you soon
in Nadia's room
:^)

Render progress:
Rabiah's house continuation:
- Nadia's room: 100%
- Dining room: 90%
- Living room: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy's scenes: 90%
Emilia:
- Small event with Ain: 90%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 100%
- Zahra solo: 100%
Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 95%

"Upcoming week for beta testing!(Probably 2nd/3rd for Beta testing and a couple of days later the Early Access)"
So, from what I understand, there is still about a month to wait? I ask because I knew from the patreon page that the last update should have appeared today at the latest...

Reactions: Taikh

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
"Upcoming week for beta testing!(Probably 2nd/3rd for Beta testing and a couple of days later the Early Access)"
So, from what I understand, there is still about a month to wait? I ask because I knew from the patreon page that the last update should have appeared today at the latest...
The dev team original plan was always to release at the end January (or early February) and based on the last progress update post, it will most likely be first week of February.

The 2nd/3rd refers to 2nd or 3rd of February for patrons Beta testing (v0.12 BETA) and at earliest 5th February for the Early Access (v0.12a), the Public Release (v0.12b) will be a few days (up to a week) later. At least that is how I understand the announcement, and based on how it had been for past releases of Desert Stalker.

Considering the latest update to the Promotion System (which will affect how and when games appeared on the Latest Games & Updates page), I hope no one leaked the BETA of this game and Report it for Promotion because the other releases (v0.12a, b or c) will not be elligible for promotion later on. Cheers.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes