AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
hey everyone, sorry to interrupt i just wanted to say that i hope my man Omar can finally have the time of his life with Zahra

but on a more serious note, we all know Omar is dying to have sex with Zahra and he has not had a good sex for a long time so i think a scene where Zahra let Omar fuck her out of sympathy and Zahra actually enjoys her time with Omar would be pretty hot... just my opinion and of course it should be optional
i agree. like the way with igor. let him share our wife, while we go bang her in the other room.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
hey everyone, sorry to interrupt i just wanted to say that i hope my man Omar can finally have the time of his life with Zahra

but on a more serious note, we all know Omar is dying to have sex with Zahra and he has not had a good sex for a long time so i think a scene where Zahra let Omar fuck her out of sympathy and Zahra actually enjoys her time with Omar would be pretty hot... just my opinion and of course it should be optional
Sorry not for me. Omar is a weak man. This is ZETA ! Only the strong get to have meat !
I'd like to take Rabiah and Nadia in front of him, just to show him how it is properly done. :cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Shani best girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what menu do u guys use on main screen at top right? i like the 0.09 Menu and 0.10 Menu best
Whoa, I didn't notice that drop down menu until you mentioned it. Very nice feature! I will have to test them out more at some point, but I recall always enjoying each iteration.
Have a like...for clueing me in and for Shani. (y)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoa, I didn't notice that drop down menu until you mentioned it. Very nice feature! I will have to test them out more at some point, but I recall always enjoying each iteration.
Have a like...for clueing me in and for Shani. (y)
The main menu is the first thing I 'inspected' whenever there is a Desert Stalker release, sometimes it has a little surprise as compared to the previous versions.

As for the main menu 'montage', it always gets better and better for every release IMO but players can always choose what they like the most from the dropdown menu(y).

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I hope adventures of Shani ends in this update.. and we can again focus on Stalker
i wanna see how the choices you told her to think and she will remember will affect her/the game in the future , i told her to look out for herself before other people, none of that self sacrifice for others for my daughter Stalker in a fucced up world like that they living in , she gotta watch her own bacc and be independent thats what i told her to remember

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Dev's log at Patreon lately is issued every 7 days, so one should pop in today.
We have only 2 more days of January left tho, hoping there's no update delay.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Dev's log at Patreon lately is issued every 7 days, so one should pop in today.
We have only 2 more days of January left tho, hoping there's no update delay.
Could be today or tomorrow OR sometime in the next week of February.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

I would like to see it, but now with the "Zahara let Omar fuck her". IMO, considering the MC personality, this could happen but if you ordering her to do it. I don't think it would make sense for her to enjoy it too.

1- If you order her to fuck Omar and she get kind disgusting during it all, but he wreck her roughly, would make sense.
2- Now she choosing to bed him and enjoying it, would break her, Omar and MC character too much, imo.

That said, I would LOVE to see the 1 happening.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
● Story/plot - 10/10
I would gladly give less points but I have no argument to do that. At this point plot is great and looks like it has limitless potential. World is very mature, all actions make sense, inspiration of Fallout is obvious here but I was afraid it will be poor copy of it with sex scenes, couldn't be more wrong. Definitely looking forward for next updates.

● Graphics/visuals/renders quality - 10/10
Top notch, best you can find. I'm not fan of big boobs, Ain's seems way to big but except her it is not bad and proportions of each girls looks good, some of them great.

● Animations - 10/10
Same here, top shelf. I like that even with static renders, transition to next scene is little blurred making it looks like animation. Little moves of hands or head in sex scenes are also making it look more realistic. Great job.

● Music - 7/10
It is hard to rate music in any VN whey you already played Being a DIK dozens of times... But it is not bad actually, it has some nice vibes in some scenes but sometimes there is no music at all. Overall I would say it is good but need some more work on that.

● Characters - 8/10
This one is tough. Characters are good, same as with plot I have nothing to reproach really, they just are not as deep as I saw in some other games like LeapOfFaith or SummersGone for example. That is not bad thing, different game, different story but still... Current characters are great overall and I like the way they act and interact. They are consistent and differ from each other which is the most important.

● Amount of content - 6/10
Game is still in development, current version 0.11c but still I enjoyed it for couple of hours. I like this kinda free-roam here, gives you some freedom but except sex there is not much to do really. What could you do in post-apo world anyway right? I like there is library but it would be more handy if encyclopedia would be available in game-menu, some kind of diary would be useful also. Some mini games? Meh, I do not think so. But maybe some cash implemented? Allowing to do some upgrades in house, car, equipment? That would be nice.

● Fappable - 11/10
Yeah, there goes max for sure. Renders, animations, dialogues, the whole feeling, interactions, these all make great job even before sex scene itself. Well done. Also I'm not incest-guy but the way dev handled that with "stepdaughters"... I would lie if I say I didn't enjoy every part of it. Sharing is great and very mature, everyone is open-minded, fucking anyone does not feel forced or fake. +1 point for Kitty scene with Asha finish you sick fuck :cool:

● Overall- 5/5
Game needs some more attention, still much to do but good reviews motivates most. Wish you luck and looking forward for next updates.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Characters are good, same as with plot I have nothing to reproach really, they just are not as deep as I saw in some other games like LeapOfFaith or SummersGone for example.
Summer's Gone having "deep characters" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I agree with almost everything else though.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I would like to see it, but now with the "Zahara let Omar fuck her". IMO, considering the MC personality, this could happen but if you ordering her to do it. I don't think it would make sense for her to enjoy it too.

1- If you order her to fuck Omar and she get kind disgusting during it all, but he wreck her roughly, would make sense.
2- Now she choosing to bed him and enjoying it, would break her, Omar and MC character too much, imo.

That said, I would LOVE to see the 1 happening.
ya all cucks (i'm using ths term for lack of a better one) are blatantly ignorimg one tiny detail... Omar is a little bitch that no one respects; not MC, not Nadya, not Rabiah and certainly not Zarah.. dude is a herbivore longing for meat. You'd need some parolympic mental gymnastics to explain how any sharing with Omar woulf make sense, Even the map makes fun of him naming the location after his wife....

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes