testertestington550

Oct 26, 2019
If you are done with whats in the game it will tell you in () that more to come or something like that at the bottom of the quest info.
Okay, it was confusing to me, but now that makes sense. I thought that the 1/3 meant I still had something to do but it means I did 1 of the 3 things.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just curious, is the sharing path any good? Are there many choices to share your girls?
I think it's good, but there are not many options currently for that (I think maybe 4-5 situations). This game is not focused particularly on fetishes, but more on the story...which really makes this stand out more than most games, IMO. And this isn't the type of sharing where MC gets his rocks off by seeing his women with other guys. It's a cultural thing in the game's society as well as a power/assertion of control thing.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Just curious, is the sharing path any good? Are there many choices to share your girls?
Other people have answered, but yeah, just reinforcing what they already said; it's not a submissive sharing that degrades the MC or anything, it's a dominant kind of sharing that actually focuses more on degrading the woman, if you really want to put it in those terms. As another guy said, it's a cultural thing in the game's Zetan society, so I don't think it's intended to be degrading to anyone, but that would depend on your perspective. Though, there is maybe... hm... at least one scene where it's 100% meant to be degrading to the woman in question, but they're not apart of the game's Zetan society; also a really short scene.

And personally, I consider the amount of sharing content to be plenty, but it's also not my #1 top kink or anything, so don't know how someone like that would see it. There's 1 really big one involving 3 girls, 2 of which you share; there's a smaller one involving 2 girls where you pick which one you share; and then there's a really small one involving one extremely short scene where you share one girl, the one I mentioned above. And imo, in an unfinished ongoing subplot, it's looking like there's gonna be another potentially large sharing sequence that might involve between 1-4 girls.

Btw, I'm talking strictly scenes where you share with another guy if that wasn't clear. I mean, there are lesbian and threesome scenes involving only MC as the guy which I don't consider sharing, but someone else might.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoSolo

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Nobody is talking about her but god damn if Zion isnt one of the hottest girls in the game, plus her hot headed and abrasive personality is chef's kiss. I really hope there will be some scenes with her when MC gets even closer to the raiders.

View attachment 2416535
I mean, If your taste in foreplay is a little bit of flaying and losing a limb or two, then have at her :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes, that would be a great plot twist for a novel. Zaton has been training her to be a Stalker and to serve the City of Zeta and its Queen. Now Zaton is making business with mutants and marauders which are persecuted by Zeta's laws.
Just food for thoughs because a visual novel with very few people working on it can't be that complex.
Imagine Zaton taking the mutant side or teaming with marauders while Shani stays loyal to the Queen.
Another scenario could be Shani terminating Zaton for his business with decayed.
Huh, interesting scenario.

Though it does leave me wondering whether such scenario will work all that well tbh.
There would need to be a huge reason as to why Shani would stay loyal to the Queen and being in conflict with Zaton.

Something like the Queen holding Zahra & Ain hostage might just be enough reason for me to force Shani to follow the Queen (into fighting her dad. Anything less, I'd say probably isn't giving Shani enough credit), but even that has its problems (such as if the Queen somehow has Zahra and Ain hostage, why would she even need Shani at all? She can just control Zaton instead).
So yeah, interesting idea, but I just get the feeling it will be hard to pull off in terms of narrative.

In terms of anti-Stalker, something which came to my mind; it might be interesting if the Queen somehow got word that Zaton's master is alive and tasked Zaton to eliminate him. :unsure:

Reactions: Yngling

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

Though it does leave me wondering whether such scenario will work all that well tbh.
There would need to be a huge reason as to why Shani would stay loyal to the Queen and being in conflict with Zaton.

Something like the Queen holding Zahra & Ain hostage might just be enough reason for me to force Shani to follow the Queen (into fighting her dad. Anything less, I'd say probably isn't giving Shani enough credit), but even that has its problems (such as if the Queen somehow has Zahra and Ain hostage, why would she even need Shani at all? She can just control Zaton instead).
So yeah, interesting idea, but I just get the feeling it will be hard to pull off in terms of narrative.

In terms of anti-Stalker, something which came to my mind; it might be interesting if the Queen somehow got word that Zaton's master is alive and tasked Zaton to eliminate him. :unsure:
would be too out of character for her to go against him imo

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
would be too out of character for her to go against him imo
Yeah, it's just a really difficult concept to execute (without making contradictions), unless she was somehow forced to it against her will.
But as I said in my original post, I'd say even that will prove to be challenging to explain.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022

I can certainly see Zahra as a valuable hostage but kidnapping that useless waste of space Ain would be doing Zaton a favor.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
there isn't a "sharing path" per sé.
there are sex scenes that happen (or don't if you chose to avoid them).. and within them, if you have the sharing option active, you can decide whether to share (and who) or not.

The reason why I say that that's not a path is that you can have sharing active and still, on the spot, decide not to press the button that would, in that particular scene, make you share someone... and there isn't an escalation of it where, if you shared someone specific once, you have to share her again, or where she becomes available only for sharing or things like that.
there are plenty of games where if you start a girl on a certain path, you are sort of forced down that path or enhancing her availability to that path. that's not how we do things. Sex scenes are, within reason, independent from one another in terms of what you do with a girl. sure, there are a couple of characters where the has to be a progression because they were/are virgins or for other narrative reasons.. but even then, we generally avoid the often threaded step 1 is naked, step 2 is blowie, step 3 is boobjob.. type of progression.
So, yes, there is some sharing. Overall not a great amount... and it's always 1 of a number of options. the same scene can play out perfectly fine without the sharing... even without the sex altogether, usually.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I used the "sharing" option with Igor not even in a sexual sharing way, instead I used it to punish Ain ( implicitly ) because she was late and making Zaton and Zahra wait for her:devilish:. I know Ain is a 'spoiled' naughty girl that likes to be punished by her daddy, Zaton so she just keeps making 'mistakes', I just removed the enjoyment she would otherwise gets from her punishment by letting Igor 'do the punishment':ROFLMAO::p.

But yeah, hoping one day Ain will do Zaton household proud because reward sex ( as opposed to punishment sex ) is a lot better IMO.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
there isn't a "sharing path" per sé.
there are sex scenes that happen (or don't if you chose to avoid them).. and within them, if you have the sharing option active, you can decide whether to share (and who) or not.

The reason why I say that that's not a path is that you can have sharing active and still, on the spot, decide not to press the button that would, in that particular scene, make you share someone... and there isn't an escalation of it where, if you shared someone specific once, you have to share her again, or where she becomes available only for sharing or things like that.
there are plenty of games where if you start a girl on a certain path, you are sort of forced down that path or enhancing her availability to that path. that's not how we do things. Sex scenes are, within reason, independent from one another in terms of what you do with a girl. sure, there are a couple of characters where the has to be a progression because they were/are virgins or for other narrative reasons.. but even then, we generally avoid the often threaded step 1 is naked, step 2 is blowie, step 3 is boobjob.. type of progression.
So, yes, there is some sharing. Overall not a great amount... and it's always 1 of a number of options. the same scene can play out perfectly fine without the sharing... even without the sex altogether, usually.
Is sharing relavant to the storyline or its like as it never happened. Just a bonus to the sex scenes or what

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Is sharing relavant to the storyline or its like as it never happened. Just a bonus to the sex scenes or what
Sex scenes means not much to story, it's not "pursue girls" type of game.
MC is Alpha, he just fuck bitches if he want, or not fuck if want not, there are few sex scenes only that really have impact on your future relationships.
Same with sharing scenes, that's type of pure dominant sharing, MC literally dominates and owns girls so decide to share or not to share.
You can freely turn on sharing options and never share your bitches after that in your playthrough. Your decision.

Last edited:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Just leave Ain in basement already and leave her alone :HideThePain:
I wish I could but even leaving her in the basement she still shows up. I like the game I just wish Zaton wasn't so soft when it comes to Ain. Right off the bat she leaves the keys to a caged prisoner next to the cage they are in so they escape. Ivy certainly has the skills to murder everyone in their sleep, thankfully she doesn't. Zaton's response to Ain's mind numbing stupidity is "tsk tsk be better in the future" he should at least have the option to beat her with in an inch of her life for that. It seems a lot of people on here want to simp for Ain and they should have that option. I just want options for those of us who don't want to simp for that dumb cunt.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes