Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I will get them a husband and share everyone
You have your rights to do so)

In terms of role play I do what I like too, no "White knight" shit tbh, Just greed mostly and other sins, for example not sharing girls, devoted to their great Master enough to some point.

Wife - wife of such great person must have some status for herself, so NO to serving other men, not a mere whore
Older daughter - totally NOT sharing my heir, no way and noone
Younger daughter - NOT sharing my little precious gem with others (but she can be used by other family members)
Little crazy raider slut - totally satisfied with her at the moment, if remains a good girl, maybe leave her for myself
New maid - no restrictions at the moment, sent her suck a dick already, not sure there is difference whom it belongs for her
Kidnapper girl - huh, the more dicks the better...
Not yet decided for other girls yet

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Omg, what she've done to you?))
Still, no shaming ofc, but it'll not happen anyway.

On my playthrough I shut all ideas to get Ain a husband in future or something, and not even shared her ass with a friend) So "daddy's girl" will stay dad's personal little Princess (sharing with wife not counts), so I think we're on reverse positions here :)
She's useless every other person in my house has some usefulness. Zhani in charge of my house performs domestic duties, Emilia cleans the house, Kateryna is an excellent cook even Cumdumpster ne Fairy once you get her back on track to acting human can handle household chores and of course Shani is training to be a stalker and goes out on a solo mission as well as helping me on a couple of missions. I'm living in a post apocalyptic nightmare got no time for dead weight. She's a NEET with big tits eating my food and wasting oxygen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: selberdreher

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
She's useless every other person in my house has some usefulness. I'm living in a post apocalyptic nightmare got no time for dead weight. She's a NEET with big tits eating my food and wasting oxygen.
If you mean "Not in Education, Employment, or Training", well she works every night draining daddy's fluids, and receives training sometimes in the cellar with a paddle :D

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
If you mean "Not in Education, Employment, or Training", well she works every night draining daddy's fluids, and receives training sometimes in the cellar with a paddle :D
I got no shortage of moist holes to stick my dick in and all the others provide some sort of useful service outside of that. Assuming I get the chance to marry her off I'll marry her to whoever makes her the most miserable. The best playthrough was the one where I just left her in the basement.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
She's useless every other person in my house has some usefulness. I'm living in a post apocalyptic nightmare got no time for dead weight. She's a NEET with big tits eating my food and wasting oxygen.
She's there for:
A) your pleasure and comfort (without chance of getting a knife into your back)
B) whoring her to gain something (info, money, services...) from People of interest

Totally worth food, few fancy clothes and... oxygen, if you'll ask me)
Not to mention, still can be trained in what you'll want, Hard to undestimate the price of loyalty in apocalyptic nightmare)))

Last edited:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
She's there for:
A) your pleasure and comfort (without chance of getting a knife into your back)
B) whoring her to gain something (info, money, services...) from People of interest

Totally worth food, few fancy clothes and... oxygen, if you'll ask me)
Not to mention, still can be trained in what you'll want, Hard to undestimate the price of loyalty in apocalyptic nightmare)))
A. already got plenty of that in the house already.
B. show me the money I can tell her to service Igor but that doesn't gain me anything other than some grim satisfaction knowing she hates it.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I'm living in a post apocalyptic nightmare got no time for dead weight.
I think you are exaggerating the situation a bit.

Zeta is supposed to be the place where civilization is being built back up.

Zaton is an important person in Zeta and not some Raider or other kind of outcast. So it's ok to come out of the pure survival mode somewhat.

One may, however, differ in whether it is already appropriate to keep your daughters for yourself instead of marrying them to someone you think is worthy, or if that is too much wasteful luxury.

In any case, you need a heir, so your daughters need to give birth. Or you can try to get a son with Kateryna.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
A. already got plenty of that in the house already.
B. show me the money I can tell her to service Igor but that doesn't gain me anything other than some grim satisfaction knowing she hates it.
A. For God's sake, you have no greed or lust in you... that little stupid slut (beautiful Lovely daughter) Will do any stupid thing you'll ask her, even wife may not agree to do (strong daddy issues...)
B. Oh, dark emotions, still it seems she brings you more satisfaction then for avg ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Man love Desert Stalker, need more wife Zahra!
No better wife in all of F95dom. You can feel secure going out on missions with Zahra running the harem. And once we get Shani back, things will be even more secure. Two Stalkers, a strong matriarch, devoted slaves, and the sexiest little shortstacks in Egypt. Not to mention some kick ass allies. I would say we are doing quite well.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
No better wife in all of F95dom. You can feel secure going out on missions with Zahra running the harem. And once we get Shani back, things will be even more secure. Two Stalkers, a strong matriarch, devoted slaves, and the sexiest little shortstacks in Egypt. Not to mention some kick ass allies. I would say we are doing quite well.
Yeah, she's proper wife and great Harem keeper, still slaves need more training to be devoted enough ;)
But I feel there Will be some problems breaking MC's lifestyle in future...
Best wife of f95dom is Katie from "Deliverance" khm...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, she's proper wife and great Harem keeper, still slaves need more training to be devoted enough ;)
But I feel there Will be some problems breaking MC's lifestyle in future...
Best wife of f95dom is Katie from "Deliverance" khm...
On my playthrough at least, the slaves seem 100% invested. Fairy/Gingersnatch I will admit was not previously, but she certainly seems as such now. Constant training is always required in any field, but I don't think the ladies will betray if that is what you mean. Perhaps if you always treat Fairy poorly, but even then I am skeptical. Where else is she going to go that is an improvement to her current situation? She has no money, no friends, and no skills outside of sucking dick. What better place can she find than within the household of the most prominent Stalker in Zeta? She hit the lottery.

P.S. Never played Deliverance, but I am still placing my chips with Zahra. She is my perfection.

Reactions: Zerorox

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
A. For God's sake, you have no greed or lust in you... that little stupid slut (beautiful Lovely daughter) Will do any stupid thing you'll ask her, even wife may not agree to do (strong daddy issues...)
B. Oh, dark emotions, still it seems she brings you more satisfaction then for avg ;)
A. you got like 5 different fuckholes in your house alone without waste of space Ain, to say nothing of all the fuckholes that don't live in your house.
B. I've said that if I can feed Ain table scrapes from a bowl on the floor and keep her locked in the basement until a guest has need of her I'd consider it anything more than that and I'd prefer she got her throat slit in the market.

• Angry
Reactions: Walter Victor

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
On my playthrough at least, the slaves seem 100% invested. Fairy/Gingersnatch I will admit was not previously, but she certainly seems as such now. Constant training is always required in any field, but I don't think the ladies will betray if that is what you mean. Perhaps if you always treat Fairy poorly, but even then I am skeptical. Where else is she going to go that is an improvement to her current situation? She has no money, no friends, and no skills outside of sucking dick. What better place can she find than within the household of the most prominent Stalker in Zeta? She hit the lottery.

P.S. Never played Deliverance, but I am still placing my chips with Zahra. She is my perfection.
Nah, no problem with slaves, I meant if everything is too good in harem, devs make some unexpected events like house assault when MC is out or something similar. I think something like that Will happen sooner or later)
Yeah, we all have totally different tastes, impossible to argue with that, but Zahra personality is Just flashed not enough for Me, at least yet. Can't see her as smth more then harem keeper/slave trainer, sadly.

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes