SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I used Nahda (نهضة, meaning "Renaissance" / "rebirth"), since that's basically what she's getting on the Healed path. I chose Arabic since I figured that's likely the language of Zeta, given that the whole region is a future version of Egypt in the general vicinity of Cairo. I don't have another path for her (so that's all I've used), but I think it works well for the Neutral path as well.
I went for God of War Ragnarok names, the daughter of Thor, Thurd and my Fairy ended Turd for the lols

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Good thinking!

I was thinking about Isis, but it's a bit preposterous as well as somewhat incorrect.

Senna is dead though... :unsure:
Might as well name her Prost then! :KEK:
I'm guessing that's a name that was used in something else? #idontgetthereference

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah that's good reasoning. But I'm not arab and I know arabic names, so MC may know foreign names too. In my game at least.
Yep, it's definitely possible. But since everyone has their own playthroughs, I was just sharing what I personally used, since that was what was requested. No shade at anyone for using different reasoning ofc.

Reactions: Zerorox and dolfe67

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Good thinking!

I was thinking about Isis, but it's a bit preposterous as well as somewhat incorrect.

Senna is dead though... :unsure:
Might as well name her Prost then! :KEK:
Ancient Zetan forms of torture include bdsm, rape, and steering columns.

Your post was one of the few I actually chortled aloud in my chair.

Kept Fairy as Fairy. My MC has a decidly english name since I wasn't creative enough to find some arabian-penninsula-analog to fit the theming.

I've always thought a naming mystery is how 'Darius' is thought of as your typical ntr game black dude - yet as I understand it the name is Persian in origin - I have a middle-eastern professor whose name is Darius (or at least the anglicized version of the translation) - I've always liked that name.

I'm guessing that's a name that was used in something else? #idontgetthereference
Senna is widely regarded as the best F1, and probably best race car driver in history. He died in 1994 in a high speed crash. If you're at all curious why people thought he was the best, search a video of him racing at Monaco.

Alain Prost was his teammate.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well I'm pleased the Fairy story has moved forward...with this release... I also re-named her Dawn, its meaning is the first appearance of light, daybreak.
I was feeling decidedly uncreative at the moment I had to name her, so I opted to steal this guy's name for her. Thanks MrBenny.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
(y)Nice, thanks a lot guys and gals.

I left it as Fairy. :whistle: ;) :whistle:
I left it as Fairy as well during my playthrough because I have no inspiration, but then it got me thinking the nickname Fairy was given by the Decayed that got her into the worst life conditions ever, so that got to change ( even if she didn't care ).

My plan:p
Good female name for the Healed route ( considering she was given the option to live as a free citizen of Zeta but of course she refused it ).
Catchy nickname for the Neutral route ( I think usually servants are called by nickname rather than actual name, something that describe their trait ).
Fairy for the Broken route ( no option to change for now ).

I used Nahda (نهضة, meaning "Renaissance" / "rebirth"), since that's basically what she's getting on the Healed path...
Nice with deep meaning:love:.

Anyway, the name I gave to Fairy wasn't any better than Cumdumpster........Gingersnatch. :oops:
Fitting nickname, Gingersnatch;).

As for Fairy, I ended up naming her Senna. No special reason...
Senna, kinda similar to Sienna ( which reminds me of Sienna Miller ). Both are good name.

Or how about Hgnn or Mmghh or Ghhh?
Even if it is identity theft, I like the sound of hngg:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I named her Pixie.
Fairy, Pixie yeah very similar. Kinda reminds me of Belle.

MrBenny
Dawn is nice english name with good meaning too(y).

Some other name comes to mind:
Aina - Ain's clone although Fairy has nothing in common with Ain :ROFLMAO:
Aria
Rina :unsure: ( nice but more suitable as a short name for Kateryna instead )
Sharifah - nice name but clash with the Queen's guard/advisor
Seraphina
Selena/Serena/Selene
Zareena

After much deliberation, I opt for one of my favorite Succubus name, Zaida ( who also can transform into a pet cat ):sneaky:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have enough Zs in the Zaton's household: Zaton Zahra Zaida:D.

Nickname for the Neutral path some other time then, maybe after some more interactions down the line.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Alain Prost was his teammate.
Jericho85

They were also the two main competitors in Formula 1 in the 1980's and early 1990's.

Together with Nelson Piquet and Nigel Mansell they dominated F1, but those two (in my opinion) where a bit behind of Senna and Prost. Personally I favoured Prost but most people, at that time, were Senna fans.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This Fairy naming discussion led me to do a bit of further research into ancient Egyptian names, and I came across the following which seems relevant to the game:

Isfet or Asfet (meaning "injustice", "chaos", or "violence"; as a verb, “to do evil”[1]) is an ancient Egyptian term from Egyptian mythology used in philosophy, which was built on a religious, social and politically affected dualism. Isfet was thought to be the counterpart of the term Ma'at (meaning "order" or "harmony").

An Egyptian king ( ) was appointed to "achieve" Ma'at, which means that he had to keep and protect justice and harmony by destroying Isfet. A responsible kingship meant that Egypt would remain in prosperity and at peace in Ma'at. However, if Isfet were to rise, humanity would decay and return to a primordial state. Decay was unacceptable as a natural course of events, which meant that the world was separated from the cosmos and away from order.

This seems relevant, given in the game, there exists Order (Zeta) which is in conflict with the Decayed (aptly named in this context).

However the Raiders seem to embody Isfet maybe even more the the Decayed. Also the Queen is hardly a "responsible pharaoh who ensures peace and prosperity (Ma'at)".

Any thoughts?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This Fairy naming discussion led me to do a bit of further research into ancient Egyptian names, and I came across the following which seems relevant to the game:

This seems relevant, given in the game, there exists Order (Zeta) which is in conflict with the Decayed.

However the Raiders seem to embody Isfet maybe even more the the Decayed.

Any thoughts?
I think that's definitely a possibility. RL modern-day Egypt has this interesting blend of Arabic with the ancient, so while they speak Arabic (and English) today, they still have . And names like Zeta, Ain, Sharifa, and Merneith definitely feel like they use both Arabic and Ancient Egyptian names — designating folks from the area of the Queen's city. In contrast, Raider names are more mixed: Asha is more Hindi or Sanskrit, whereas Kyra is Greek but originating from Persian / Egyptian, and Asani is Swahili. So they're removed considerably from the Zeta area (of course) but still influenced somewhat by them (modern tech and names at a minimum); they are a loose assemblage of drifters from various cultures. It's an interesting blend.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I used Nahda (نهضة, meaning "Renaissance" / "rebirth"), since that's basically what she's getting on the Healed path. I chose Arabic since I figured that's likely the language of Zeta, given that the whole region is a future version of Egypt in the general vicinity of Cairo. I don't have another path for her (so that's all I've used), but I think it works well for the Neutral path as well.
Kinda reminds me of Nadia (apparently Russian and means 'hope'), which also sounds like Nadiyyah (arabic and means 'delicate' or 'fragile'). Both fit too imo.

Rakkuken

Nov 10, 2017
I'm hooped.

Android player here; I just tried updating from 0.11c to 0.12b and it kept failing to install. Uninstalling 0.11 let me install 0.12 but, dumbass that I am, I forgot to back up my saves. They got wiped.

Is there a save editor or can someone toss me a save from the end of 0.11? It's a good game, but I'm not in the mood to play through the whole thing again for the new content.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
In fairness of things, Healed girl with name such as Cumsdumpster ( good girl, bad name ) even out Broken girl with name Fairy ( bad girl, good name ).
It being a bad name is only like your opinion man, when I gave it to her Cumdumpster ne Fairy thanked me and was visibly happy with it.
Any chance in the next update I can send Ain for the training Cumdumpster got with the decayed? If there is any character I want eating out of a bowl on the floor, sleeping in a pet bed and only leaving the basement when I have a guest in need of service it's her.

Rakkuken

Nov 10, 2017
Not sure how saves looks like on Android but I guess they differs. If they do not, use although you will need any other save from the point you want and then just play a little with variables.
Thanks, I'll check that out if I can get a save from around that point in the game.

Saved on Android vary from developer to developer and game to game. Some games, when uninstalled, leave a folder with saves and settings behind. Others uninstall a lot cleaner and remove everything. Desert Stalker is a cleaner game.

Which I appreciate, mind you. Leaving shit behind after an uninstall is sloppy.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
It being a bad name is only like your opinion man, when I gave it to her Cumdumpster ne Fairy thanked me and was visibly happy with it.
Any chance in the next update I can send Ain for the training Cumdumpster got with the decayed? If there is any character I want eating out of a bowl on the floor, sleeping in a pet bed and only leaving the basement when I have a guest in need of service it's her.
Omg, what she've done to you?))
Still, no shaming ofc, but it'll not happen anyway.

On my playthrough I shut all ideas to get Ain a husband in future or something, and not even shared her ass with a friend) So "daddy's girl" will stay dad's personal little Princess (sharing with wife not counts), so I think we're on reverse positions here :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Omg, what she've done to you?))
Still, no shaming ofc, but it'll not happen anyway.

On my playthrough I shut all ideas to get Ain a husband in future or something, and not even shared her ass with a friend) So "daddy's girl" will stay dad's personal little Princess (sharing with wife not counts), so I think we're on reverse positions here :)
All the girls will stay "daddy girls" only for me also.
No husband, no sharing with other men as long as I can help it.

4.80 star(s) 593 Votes