JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So if I'm nice to Fairy and help her recover I can change her name to Cumdumpster but if I denigrate and defile her I can't, interesting.
IMO, the game ( naming ) system is biased and rigged so that romantic perverts can addressed their romantic interest or love interest ( in the Healed or Neutral routes ) with names like Cumdumpster or any romantic terms. The 'feral' sex pet ( in the Broken route ) does not even need a name because all she cared for is sex.

In fairness of things, Healed girl with name such as Cumsdumpster ( good girl, bad name ) even out Broken girl with name Fairy ( bad girl, good name ).

Just my speculation, players will be able to name their sex pet later on as well, even if it does not make much sense because her mind basically broken. I think in contemporary BDSM setting, a sex pet can or usually been given name because the sex pet still have sound ( although perverted ) mind. I think players can't name their sex pet Cumdumpster yet because they are not yet able to dump their cum ( in the Broken route ) in her, as compared to the other two routes.

My only gripe is that player can't use or know Fairy's real name but it is perfectly fine and understandable, her real/original name invoke unpleasant memories that she wishes to forget about. She needs a fresh start, a new life with a new name.

So, what do you guys and gals reckon best name to fit the Healed Fairy? Any good suggestions, I hope not so much romantic as Cumdumpster though, but rather a real, beautiful name for a woman, hopefully quite unique as well. Some people might like Bella for example but it just not feel right in the Desert Stalker universe:unsure:, is it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, what do you guys and gals reckon best name to fit the Healed Fairy? Any good suggestions, I hope not so much romantic as Cumdumpster though, but rather a real, beautiful name for a woman, hopefully quite unique as well. Some people might like Bella for example but it just not feel right in the Desert Stalker universe:unsure:, is it?
I used Nahda (نهضة, meaning "Renaissance" / "rebirth"), since that's basically what she's getting on the Healed path. I chose Arabic since I figured that's likely the language of Zeta, given that the whole region is a future version of Egypt in the general vicinity of Cairo. I don't have another path for her (so that's all I've used), but I think it works well for the Neutral path as well.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I used Nahda (نهضة, meaning "Renaissance" / "rebirth"), since that's basically what she's getting on the Healed path. I chose Arabic since I figured that's likely the language of Zeta, given that the whole region is a future version of Egypt in the general vicinity of Cairo. I don't have another path for her (so that's all I've used), but I think it works well for the Neutral path as well.
It's set in Egypt but like Emilia she's not from there, so a western name can fit.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
My personal opinion meanings aside that name feels odd

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:WutFace:Ahhh, Please anything but Bella, even if it is not in my game I cannot accept it. Seems every game on F95 has at least one Bella named character.
I like using the Egyptian/middle eastern names in DS, but agree that with Fairy most anything goes. She looks northern European. Didn't she say she was born in the area? I guess if Igor and Emilia can make it all the way down to post apoc Egypt, then Fairy's original family could too.

Anyway, the name I gave to Fairy wasn't any better than Cumdumpster........Gingersnatch. :oops:
Even though I was on neutral/healed path in that particular playthrough, I couldn't help the evil welling up inside me. I doubt I can ever give her a nice name.

One item to note, choose the name carefully because it appears that you cannot change it (at least not yet) in the details section like you can with the family girls. You may be stuck with it (or more accurately Fairy will be stuck with the new name) for eternity.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
:WutFace:Ahhh, Please anything but Bella, even if it is not in my game I cannot accept it. Seems every game on F95 has at least one Bella named character.
I like using the Egyptian/middle eastern names in DS, but agree that with Fairy most anything goes. She looks northern European. Didn't she say she was born in the area? I guess if Igor and Emilia can make it all the way down to post apoc Egypt, then Fairy's original family could too.

Anyway, the name I gave to Fairy wasn't any better than Cumdumpster........Gingersnatch. :oops:
Even though I was on neutral/healed path in that particular playthrough, I couldn't help the evil welling up inside me. I doubt I can ever give her a nice name.

One item to note, choose the name carefully because it appears that you cannot change it (at least not yet) in the details section like you can with the family girls. You may be stuck with it (or more accurately Fairy will be stuck with the new name) for eternity.
There's almost always a Bella, and there is almost always a Tommy. :ROFLMAO:

As for Fairy, I ended up naming her Senna. No special reason. It's just the result of vocalizing different random sounds while in a drunken stupor. Now that I'm sober though, I think it's a good name for her!

And you can always rename her again later with URM!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There's almost always a Bella, and there is almost always a Tommy. :ROFLMAO:
:HideThePain:

As for Fairy, I ended up naming her Senna. No special reason. It's just the result of vocalizing different random sounds while in a drunken stupor. Now that I'm sober though, I think it's a good name for her!

And you can always rename her again later with URM!
Not bad.
Or how about Hgnn or Mmghh or Ghhh?
:D Our ladies' favourite sounds to make during yum yum time.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Desert Stalker:
Just wanted 2 say, 1 of my new FAVORITE VNs!
Very few have good:
-MALE DOMINANCE
-IC themes [yes, IRL, this was more common/acceptable, when populations were low. who do u think Adam & Eve's kids had sex with?]
[ok the whole "step" thing seems new, maybe I need a patch?]
-Survival/low resources VNs [hey IRL there's a limited supply! nothing lasts forever...]
No electricity/phones/internet/computers [etc!] things would B very different, & people likely have sex more

-slavery [also very common in history] -->> + this shows slaves can be treated both good/bad

Like the "head massage in the tub" --Maybe add bathes scenes for others? [repeatable]

NOT a fan of the GV; (but understandable---& realistic, given context [thank God 4 Renpy "skipping"!]

Not sure where direction is, but an idea:
What about some kind of "rise to power"?
Kings -IRL---often had MANY wives, & sometimes DOZENS [or in some cases, over 100!] concubines. [they'd have to be rich to support them all!]
1 of few stories where "harem" type ending would actually make sense.
BTW, also makes sense given how selfish [example given in V .12--Rabiah] some women can be (selfish/angry women R often cold, even to their own husbands--& yes, Men have NEEDS)

[current female ruler is an especially sadistic & cruel bitch!]

--->>> I love Zahra! :)
Rabiah is right about 1 thing: $'s no good if you can't enjoy it. (ok, 2 things! lol! body shame should B optional)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
No legal opinion

The simple answer is - it is possible to legally show killing without consent, also in a cruel way etc. Imo that is not a legal problem in my country with this game, nor was it a legal problem in my country with any other games in the past to my knowledge.
I totally agree here. MURDER is illegal is most [all?!?] countries, yet, many many MANY games & VNs have it.
MOVIES have murder by the THOUSANDS!!!
Countless *BOOKS* describe characters doing illegal/immoral things, are we going to ban those too?

In USA, it's ILLEGAL---a criminal act, to have public nudity, even a female nipple (as if they're somehow "sacred!")
----in fact, it was---& still is in some places, illegal to show *MALE* nipples.
So yes, I'm sure there's many that like to BAN all sex & nudity in games.

Anyone making *ANYTHING* "adult", even if it's just nudity w/o any sex, is bound to offend some people, & step on some toes.
Mostly you have 2 worry about offending your supporters [& this guy has over 1500!] & then any sites that house 1) Servers, & 2) Website/info [here includes Patreon]
--->>> FYI DEV: Many have gotten around such things by posting a "clean" version, & then a patch/mod on another site [Patreon is not the best site 4 adult games]

I'm not a legal expert---don't claim to be---but IMHO, besides the obvious [this is a work of *FICTION*] ---quite obvious on any post apocalyptic content--all any dev can do (what most already do) is have player agree that they can legally view something.
There R even movies out there that play like they are true---& u can't tell till the end---in small print---that it's FICTIONAL.

[btw the whole idea of "age" w fictional characters, is like imaginary numbers----has NO BEARING on the *REAL* world! (NOTHING that does not exist has age; Put another way: Einstein can tell you that age is relative to space-time, & anything that exists outside of that has NO age!)]

• Wow
Reactions: Ukghar

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
IMO, the game ( naming ) system is biased and rigged so that romantic perverts can addressed their romantic interest or love interest ( in the Healed or Neutral routes ) with names like Cumdumpster or any romantic terms. The 'feral' sex pet ( in the Broken route ) does not even need a name because all she cared for is sex.

In fairness of things, Healed girl with name such as Cumsdumpster ( good girl, bad name ) even out Broken girl with name Fairy ( bad girl, good name ).

Just my speculation, players will be able to name their sex pet later on as well, even if it does not make much sense because her mind basically broken. I think in contemporary BDSM setting, a sex pet can or usually been given name because the sex pet still have sound ( although perverted ) mind. I think players can't name their sex pet Cumdumpster yet because they are not yet able to dump their cum ( in the Broken route ) in her, as compared to the other two routes.

My only gripe is that player can't use or know Fairy's real name but it is perfectly fine and understandable, her real/original name invoke unpleasant memories that she wishes to forget about. She needs a fresh start, a new life with a new name.

I named her Pixie.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Good thinking!

I was thinking about Isis, but it's a bit preposterous as well as somewhat incorrect.

As for Fairy, I ended up naming her Senna.
Senna is dead though... :unsure:
Might as well name her Prost then! :KEK:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sure. But I used the Arabic name because they were in an Arabic land. Would the MC know a European language? Possibly, but I think it's a lot less likely. Since he's the one who chose the new name, I didn't think a European name made sense TBH.
Yeah that's good reasoning. But I'm not arab and I know arabic names, so MC may know foreign names too. In my game at least.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
My personal opinion meanings aside that name feels odd
It's probably because it sounds in English like nada, a minimizer, similiar to the words zero or zilch, at least to me it does. In Spanish it can have a similiar meaning of nothing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling
4.80 star(s) 593 Votes