Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
God bless the dev and this new update, had me best nut ive had in a very, very, very long time. dont know how, but he did something right! :p
Hear, hear

Desert Stalker: Giver of post nut happy affirmations

I agree, each episode there is at least one (if not many) scene that is a real blaster. For me it was giving Fairy (now renamed to Gingersnatch) the baby gravy.
But wait there's more! You also get some excellent storytelling, adventure, and cinematics while making that pickle sneeze. Hell there is even a dash of comedy and horror thrown in at just the right times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
Fantastic update (even if it was narrative-light). Zetan has quickly risen to the top of my list for consistent, outstanding quality.
There was at least two occasions in 0.12 where I actually stopped myself and thought: "Damn! Even the lighting in this render is fucking immaculate..." That is just a reflection of the dev's attention to detail. Really impressive work here, seriously.

I am genuinely giddy waiting for 0.13! Who knew I could be so invested in a VN...

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I tried this new version "b" and still...some of the content is missing, not much but it does. Anyway! The new update (at least, the one I could play) was amazing. I love that the devs are focusing on Shani's path, yet I would've loved a explication about that strange house, even tho I have a hint of what happened.

CAN'T WAIT FOR 0.13!

Reactions: Yngling

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
LOL. Honestly, as someone who is not a fan of NTR or sharing, this game does sharing well. You can play the game and if you skip it, you barely miss a beat. It's very easy to ignore if you're not into that.
and it is truly avoidable not like some other games where avoidable means the event still happens but you can only choose not to see it

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I tried this new version "b" and still...some of the content is missing, not much but it does. Anyway! The new update (at least, the one I could play) was amazing. I love that the devs are focusing on Shani's path, yet I would've loved a explication about that strange house, even tho I have a hint of what happened.

CAN'T WAIT FOR 0.13!
What do you mean by missing contents? Are you not able to access/view/play the contents?:unsure:

Some contents can only be accessed on the relevant route(s) depending on player's choices made throughout the game.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

andrewgf988

Dec 1, 2022
Guys, this game is aws, not best render pics, animations but its story, harem is fk good.
Can any1 recommend for me any games like this one, pls ?

Oct 10, 2022
Fantastic update (even if it was narrative-light). Zetan has quickly risen to the top of my list for consistent, outstanding quality.
There was at least two occasions in 0.12 where I actually stopped myself and thought: "Damn! Even the lighting in this render is fucking immaculate..." That is just a reflection of the dev's attention to detail. Really impressive work here, seriously.

I am genuinely giddy waiting for 0.13! Who knew I could be so invested in a VN...
I even waited like 5 minutes at main page, with music and the wallpaper it was perfect.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any Canonical Sex scenes with Ain yet? Neither the punishment Nor the Hall one.
You can sleep in her bed and have sex with her either as sleep sex or wake her up for sex.
I changed the names so do remember if that is the younger sister or the older one.
For the older one there is only 1 sex scene with her at this time.

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
You can sleep in her bed and have sex with her either as sleep sex or wake her up for sex.
I changed the names so do remember if that is the younger sister or the older one.
thanks, I guess I will have to wait for another year then XD

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Any Canonical Sex scenes with Ain yet? Neither the punishment Nor the Hall one.
When you say hall, do you maybe mean living room?
For the latter there are two very different variants, one with and one without her mother (in an active role, not like the 'older' scene that has only Ain sexually active and the mother just saying something.
There is also a new non-repeatable scene in this update, maybe you meant that one as it starts in the hallway but it plays out in Ain's room buttseks!

• Love
Reactions: _Immortal_

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
When you say hall, do you maybe mean living room?
For the latter there are two very different variants, one with and one without her mother (in an active role, not like the 'older' scene that has only Ain sexually active and the mother just saying something.
There is also a new non-repeatable scene in this update, maybe you meant that one as it starts in the hallway but it plays out in Ain's room buttseks!
now, that is what I wanted to hear, thanks!!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Out of curiosity, what did you end up naming them? I usually rename characters when given the chance, but for some reason I kept the original names of the family. Now it is too late for me to change (even though technically still possible); I have become accustomed to the more Egyptian sounding names.

Fun fact: quick internet check (cannot vouch for the accuracy) tells me..

Ain (younger) means eye, though in some more northern languages it can mean own :sneaky:
Shani (older) means scarlet, marvel, wondrous
Zahra means beautiful, bright

Reactions: Yngling

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Out of curiosity, what did you end up naming them? I usually rename characters when given the chance, but for some reason I kept the original names of the family. Now it is too late for me to change (even though technically still possible); I have become accustomed to the more Egyptian sounding names.

Fun fact: quick internet check (cannot vouch for the accuracy) tells me..

Ain (younger) means eye, though in some more northern languages it can mean own :sneaky:
Shani (older) means scarlet, marvel, wondrous
Zahra means beautiful, bright
When I am given the choice MC is Max, older sister is Alice and younger sister is Lisa and the mother is Ann.

Now where have you seen those names from??? ;)

4.80 star(s) 593 Votes