Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I've actually been considering asking the mods to remove the last review.
on one hand, it's the review that put the game in 7th place, for whatever that's worth...
on the other hand, it's written by chatgpt and is as generic as can be, on account of how gpt is sanitized from adult content, and it reads like a review for fallout, rather than DS... so... it feels a bit scummy to take it.. then again, I do believe the game is good enough for that rating, all things considered.. so.. really torn. I guess I'll just wait out a couple more reviews and then ask the mods to remove it..wherever that may land the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Having her stay with mom. Blood is thicker than water.
Taking her back to the base is the moral(she keeps her identity/individualism) and longterm strategic option, leaving there is immoral(her identity is subordinate to the hive queen) option but probably short term strategically necessary option. The hive is about as trust worthy as the decayed, less consistent in actions, and probably can quickly grow to unmanageable levels if given a steady supply of food.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Taking her back to the base is the moral(she keeps her identity/individualism) and longterm strategic option, leaving there is immoral(her identity is subordinate to the hive queen) option but probably short term strategically necessary option. The hive is about as trust worthy as the decayed, less consistent in actions, and probably can quickly grow to unmanageable levels if given a steady supply of food.
It's a values question. Which morality is more important? Individualism or collective structure?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Final vent here - bluntly, there's way to much mod fuckery with reviews, specifically at the behest of devs. The idea that a dev (or any publisher of any media anywhere) could instruct the regulatory powers that be to go after their media critics is asinine. There are many games which have devs religiously patrolling the review pages, and your review WILL get reported and deleted if it has the slightest deviance from the rules and is a low score (the same post giving a high score will remain untouched).
Yes there is. I can recall having two removed. In the first instance, the dev attempt to coerce me into raising the score or he would have it removed. It was removed, I complained, it stayed removed.

In another case I wrote a comment about a fan game. There was (and is) a lot of anger about the original, so the fan game, even though mediocre at best, generated a lot of 5-star ratings. The dev had my review removed because it mentioned another game...the very game the fan game was derived from. Kind of hard to do a review of that sort and not compare it to the original.

Reactions: Yngling

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes there is. I can recall having two removed. In the first instance, the dev attempt to coerce me into raising the score or he would have it removed. It was removed, I complained, it stayed removed.

In another case I wrote a comment about a fan game. There was (and is) a lot of anger about the original, so the fan game, even though mediocre at best, generated a lot of 5-star ratings. The dev had my review removed because it mentioned another game...the very game the fan game was derived from. Kind of hard to do a review of that sort and not compare it to the original.
Agreed, I understand the rationale behind not wanting mention of other games, or not wanting mention of genres/fetishes, but I think the absolute manner it's implemented/enforced in does a major disservice to review clarity. A review can provide more information to help guide potential players towards things they like or don't like; and as long as it's written in a civil tone no harm is done.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
I'm either dumb, stuck, or both. I finished the business with the General and the Raiders as the MC. I can only visit home and the Mutants with him. I finished the excursion to the factory with Shani and then she goes back to the bunker. With her, the only options I have are to look at the Zone Codex, play with the radio, or switch back to the MC. I've tried skipping multiple days, both at home and with the Mutants and repeatedly visiting the lab. I've read every entry in the Library. Zahra's room has no new dialogue and I can't visit Ain's at all (although I can still spend the night with her). I can't visit the Servant's Quarters or Basement. What do I do?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I think the Queen can only give birth to the next Queen, and they're all named Merneith for some reason. So as much as Queen Shani has a nice ring to it, she's probably out of luck.
That's what coups are for ;). Once we have the queen where we want her, she gets overthrown and Shani takes over.

Reactions: Yngling

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I'm either dumb, stuck, or both. I finished the business with the General and the Raiders as the MC. I can only visit home and the Mutants with him. I finished the excursion to the factory with Shani and then she goes back to the bunker. With her, the only options I have are to look at the Zone Codex, play with the radio, or switch back to the MC. I've tried skipping multiple days, both at home and with the Mutants and repeatedly visiting the lab. I've read every entry in the Library. Zahra's room has no new dialogue and I can't visit Ain's at all (although I can still spend the night with her). I can't visit the Servant's Quarters or Basement. What do I do?
You're probably caught up on all the content at this point. But if you haven't already, skip to the next day and see if anything new pops up.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
You're probably caught up on all the content at this point. But if you haven't already, skip to the next day and see if anything new pops up.
Yeah, I've tried skipping days as well. I guess I just sort of assumed there would be some indicator that I was at the end of the current content. Thanks for the quick reply. Dumb it is, then!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I've tried skipping days as well. I guess I just sort of assumed there would be some indicator that I was at the end of the current content. Thanks for the quick reply. Dumb it is, then!
Look at all quest and see if they all say "To be continued" and if so then your done will all content.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
do you use any mods? The new update is mainly about fairy and Rabiah/the niece in their home.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've had this issue too- seconded it'd be very helpful to have an announcement at the end of current content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've had this issue too- seconded it'd be very helpful to have an announcement at the end of current content.
It does tell you that with "To be continued" after all quest once you get a quest done.
But since you can keep playing and doing things over and over again there is no way to announce that you have reached all content. This is an open ended game so far.

You just need to keep checking quest after you complete one and you would know that all new content is done.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
During the "Broken" questline, if Fairy remains broken, the quest is labeled as completed even though it isn't, locking me out of earning her "Appreciated" scene. It completes after she is determined as broken by MC and Zahra. Thoughts?
Screenshot 2023-02-14 230626.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
During the "Broken" questline, if Fairy remains broken, the quest is labeled as completed even though it isn't, locking me out of earning her "Appreciated" scene. It completes after she is determined as broken by MC and Zahra. Thoughts?
View attachment 2391994
same path as gratitude scene after you do the bed and bathroom scene make sure you got bellow 8 points set fairy_h = 6 and you will get that scene

4.80 star(s) 593 Votes