tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
eh... Outrun was a terrible game...still played in on the C64... also, ghouls and ghosts.. another very swearable game
Man you guys are dating yourselves. Commandore growing up to me was like what artifacts are to the inhabitants of this game. :LOL: I was always more of a strategy gamer, think Civilization or Hearts of Iron. I like numbers, min/maxing, etc. When I played a game that did have more a narrative story-like theme, it was generally JRPGs, which still had an element of strategy. I think for you guys growing up Adventure games were more popular, I could be mistaken.

Do think your GenX upbringing is the source of nihilistic themes and critique of a consumerist society in the game, or am I reading to much into it? The conversation with leader of the undead, the hut in the fog covered field.
I Leave town for work and this thread is blowing up with references to games I played as a kid. My first venture into swearing was TMNT for the NES, that stupid dam level with the electric seaweed was brutal to 8 year old me. Another old one that I thoroughly enjoyed, and still have installed I might add, was ZORK. If you haven't heard of it, i recommend at least checking it out.

eMoS

Dec 23, 2021
Guys iam sorry But i lost my saves,and i really don't want to play the whole game again
Can somebody please give me a save from where the last update ended

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
All in due time....that's one character where I want to see more build-up. This is the Queen of Zetan society. MC can't just go in and fuck her. I want to see her slowly fall for him and for him to enlighten her. Then, some rough dommy sex when she eventually lets go of all her inhibitions.
I hope we can set the Queen up with Shani. After sampling them both together, of course.
There does seem to be a connection there, from both sides.

And, maybe, the Queen can then "accidentally" slip in the baths, and Shani can become the next Queen. :PogChamp:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I return from break and what do I see? Desert Stalker holding the #7 slot in top games on F95 (up from #9 when I last checked)! Well done kameraden! Now we set our sights on the Pig girl illegally holding slot #6 that belong to us. Are you going to let the furries push you around? Soon grand title shall be ours

I missed a .12 release. Still won't be able to play it for now, but hopefully everyone who did enjoyed.
The top page for games is a joke. I almost never pay attention to it. Although Leap of Faith definitely deserves its spot.

Reactions: Fiufia

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I hope we can set the Queen up with Shani. After sampling them both together, of course.
There does seem to be a connection there, from both sides.

And, maybe, the Queen can then "accidentally" slip in the baths, and Shani can become the next Queen. :PogChamp:
I think the Queen can only give birth to the next Queen, and they're all named Merneith for some reason. So as much as Queen Shani has a nice ring to it, she's probably out of luck.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think the Queen can only give birth to the next Queen, and they're all named Merneith for some reason. So as much as Queen Shani has a nice ring to it, she's probably out of luck.
Maybe. I think that "Merneith" is not their birth name, but a regnal name. Like in ancient Egypt, the pharaoh would have several names:

Also:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I have no idea how that weighted rating works. I don't want to take away from pig game, either. Perhaps it's a work of ...art? I dunno. Never played it. Or maybe there are less controversial tags...could be a number of things. But you're on the right track...I seldom write reviews anymore. DS is probably my top game and I don't think I've ever reviewed it. I should do something about that.
It's simple make multiple account and then 3 post random and you can "writte and make rating" of that game with lower than 10 post you can spamm rating 5/5 and whoala you have your favorite game in top...
When I post this issue on modderators it delete my comment...obviously f95 have big problem with rating on games...most of them are not worth it on top 50....that's why I never select the game by ratings...in that way I don't miss any good hidden games....half of this top rating games have the worst story than other with lower rating...that's explain alot of how broken rating system is in f95.

My advise for you is follow your favorite tags and also try the lower rating you will surprise how much you miss it.

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 2387464

Desert Stalker 0.12b
Hey all!
So, the new update is here and it comes with a bit of information about the immediate future below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In 0.12, we're taking a step back from the depressing wastelands and focus more on the MC’s household.

How about this update?

This update is shorter than the last one, and while there are no action cutscenes in this one, there is a good amount of hot content. We progress Rabiah's family quest, Fairy's side quest will finally branch into three different outcomes, and Ain gets two more scenes. Have fun!
3 Different outcomes?!!!!!! interesting..

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's simple make multiple account and then 3 post random and you can "writte and make rating" of that game with lower than 10 post you can spamm rating 5/5 and whoala you have your favorite game in top...
When I post this issue on modderators it delete my comment...obviously f95 have big problem with rating on games...most of them are not worth it on top 50....that's why I never select the game by ratings...in that way I don't miss any good hidden games....half of this top rating games have the worst story than other with lower rating...that's explain alot of how broken rating system is in f95.

My advise for you is follow your favorite tags and also try the lower rating you will surprise how much you miss it.
One thing also I've noticed is reviewers tend to come in cabals - someone mentioned earlier they tend to upvote or downvote more often than writing a review themselves, and the same seems to be true for many - on a given review page the same people will be habitually upvoting the low posts (or similiarly, the same group will be habitually upvoting the high scores).

I'm also very dubious of any multiple-account-smurf protection, sometimes I'll write a game review, then months later its review page is basically dead, no traffic, and I'll get rapid fire notifications of 3+ people liking my review one after another, makes no sense, guessing duplicates.

Final vent here - bluntly, there's way to much mod fuckery with reviews, specifically at the behest of devs. The idea that a dev (or any publisher of any media anywhere) could instruct the regulatory powers that be to go after their media critics is asinine. There are many games which have devs religiously patrolling the review pages, and your review WILL get reported and deleted if it has the slightest deviance from the rules and is a low score (the same post giving a high score will remain untouched).

Reactions: Yngling

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe a strange question, but where do you find that list?
Its the review level only and not really a good way to tell if its something you will like or not.
You can use the tags to get closer to what you like based on tags you use and reviews stars.
Click on the star to the right and it will bring up that list then add your tags you like down a ways and there you go.
top or so.jpg

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Just finished my first playthrough of the game, can't wait to see more. Currently going back through to determine both good and bad playthroughs for the attainment of all of the scenes. Having a bit of a moral dilemma with the Hive mission on whether to allow Mantis to stay or take her back to base. What do you think is the morally virtuous option?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Just finished my first playthrough of the game, can't wait to see more. Currently going back through to determine both good and bad playthroughs for the attainment of all of the scenes. Having a bit of a moral dilemma with the Hive mission on whether to allow Mantis to stay or take her back to base. What do you think is the morally virtuous option?
I don't know nor do I want to know about moralities I just don't like the idea of becoming some queen breeding toy :giggle:
plus the sex scene with Mantis is better

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Having her stay with mom. Blood is thicker than water.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It is cool and great that Desert Stalker ranked #7 by rating on this site which will hopefully boost its popularity and visibility. I am looking forward to the day that Desert Stalker appears on list though, well that is my wish. I know very little of the projects currently on that list but it is more shocking and bizarre than the pig game:eek::p.

Reactions: D Dog and Yngling
4.80 star(s) 593 Votes