Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Version 0.12b has been out on Patreon, Subscribestar, and the paid itch.io for over a day. I guess we'll all have to wait until ZetanDS makes that version public to see it.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
That's a good one. Participating in a war and, depending on our decisions, make factions ally themselves with either the decayed or the queen, and therefore choosing the fate of Zetan. Would be awesome to watch.
Indeed. But if we just consider based on LIs alone, then the obvious fight is Zetan Society (with Mutants, Raiders) vs. Decayed, because let's face it, so far Zaton has LIs from all factions except the Decayed:D.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He got the king
of the maneaters. MC don”t need anyone else, one visit with the two hotties
either side of the throne and harem allocation from the countless bodies waiting fer slaughter into a small island of joy could sway MC greatly.

Well...maybe
Here be a future update fan fic for you, based in the game so far:
MC finds Shani, goes to the King, his former mentor, spends two years in a harem heaven habitat,
saves as many babes as he can from the decayed breeding them alongside Shani,
while the king trains them all things badass maneater ultimate survival amazon tips and tricks,
then he returns with that army and conquers everything, while allied to the
awesome babes we have already met along the way and bringing peace and prosperity to all.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Version 0.12b has been out on Patreon, Subscribestar, and the paid itch.io for over a day. I guess we'll all have to wait until ZetanDS makes that version public to see it.
I posted about it yesterday already in this forum, and the download links (PC, MAC and Android) are available and accessible for Public (on the Patreon page) since yesterday (I didn't check each link one by one though).

It is just the OP is not updated yet. So, if you want to download the latest v0.12b, go to the Patreon page for the links (MEGA or Pixeldrain).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676274139650.png

Desert Stalker 0.12b
Hey all!
So, the new update is here and it comes with a bit of information about the immediate future below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In 0.12, we're taking a step back from the depressing wastelands and focus more on the MC’s household.
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.12a] [Zetan] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.13GB
Repack size: 577MB

PC = PixelDrain / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
How about this update?

This update is shorter than the last one, and while there are no action cutscenes in this one, there is a good amount of hot content. We progress Rabiah's family quest, Fairy's side quest will finally branch into three different outcomes, and Ain gets two more scenes. Have fun!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 2387464

Desert Stalker 0.12b
Hey all!
So, the new update is here and it comes with a bit of information about the immediate future below!
In 0.12, we're taking a step back from the depressing wastelands and focus more on the MC’s household.

How about this update?

This update is shorter than the last one, and while there are no action cutscenes in this one, there is a good amount of hot content. We progress Rabiah's family quest, Fairy's side quest will finally branch into three different outcomes, and Ain gets two more scenes. Have fun!

Damn. Doesn't look like there's any new content for 12b. Just quality fixes. :(

And now the dev is going on a 1 month break too. That's unfortunate because next update will be even longer now. But he definitely deserves time off since he didn't have one in 2 years. He's one of the few good developers out there that gives consistent quality updates... Hope he stays with us for a long time and continue to make awesome games!

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
why hello brother :devilish::whistle::ROFLMAO:

That's why I love this game. You can just choose when you feel like sharing. Sometimes it's hot, sometimes I don't want some random fucks doing anything with what's mine. It's a great way to implement an NTR aspect into the game.
I don't think this sharing is NTR. I thought the whole point of NTR was that the focus is on immasculating or humiliating the MC, i.e. a woman cheating on you. This game has absolutely none of that, so I think "swinging" is more appropriate here, i.e. mutual sharing. Although, a lot of the sharing here isn't even mutual, it's for the MC's pleasure as another commenter said, so it's like a hyper-dominant, masculine, male-focused version of swinging lol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DesertStalker-0.12b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I was wondering... So far what happened in 12 updates of the game is what we could consider the setup of the story. We established the MC, the cast, Zetan society, the mutants, the raiders and the villanous, probably, factions of the decayed and of the hive.

So, we are somewhere in between 25-33%, probably, of the plot, but the 'action' part might be a lot longer.

So, how many releases will this game have in the end? Any rumor/annuncment/speculation?

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5
4.80 star(s) 593 Votes