micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
But if the language version of the previous version is different, will it be incompatible?
if you are using dif language is possible, change to engl with old version make a save, shouldnt have issues after that probably, if you will have any to begin with

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Alot of it seems to have to do with the waifu phenomena, which in many cases presents more like a mental illness than a fetish.
I have no problem with it as long as it is within the context of the game. It is tagged as such so you should expect some people posting with those themes. But, :LUL: at this point he is just baiting and you are falling for it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1676229253854.png
I may not post the weekly dev updates for some time, but that doesn't mean I can't post anything at all, so I prepared some concept art style posts in advance.

These are ideas and inspirations for scenes that accumulated over the years, and that I sometimes even visualized. There will be a few more of these over the coming weeks. These are not spoilers as such, because I am not decided yet on which if any will become fully realised scenes, and even if they were, what are they about? What is the context? I'll let you guess ;p

If you know the inspiration behind this first image, you deserve a cookie, because you have a nice taste in movies.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I mean Igor is a homie, I could see a scenario were they swap wives. My only problem with it is I get that Zahra is a devoted wife, but you never really get her feelings on all this. It would be hotter if she really was into it and not just to satisfy her husband.
When you're at Rabiah's and let her speak for herself she seems pretty content, and ok with everything that's going on. Even in the living area scenes where you can call over people and ask her to join. I think she's just as open to it as the MC is.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
When you're at Rabiah's and let her speak for herself she seems pretty content, and ok with everything that's going on.
I mean there is a difference between ok with it and into it, but that was more my own personal opinion on the matter.

4.80 star(s) 593 Votes