indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a way to have the updated version like this one in the page Latest games & updates? cuz for example i downloaded the '12 alpha some days ago but i idn't see in home page (the one above) that was released the beta version (even if it's only a bug fix and i will skip).thanks

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
speculation?
I genuinely couldn't tell you. we have a broad outline of the steps the main plot needs to climb and a fairly good idea of the ending... but the way the game is set up, with both a main plot and a number of more domestic/relationship oriented things, we could potentially keep going for quite a while even in between those steps... and the pacing of the developing relationships between the characters is a potential treasure trove of individual scenes that could fill multiple releases in their own right... we don't have a nr of releases in mind, or a date in which we want the game to be completed. As long as the scenes we come up with to evolve the characters and fill updates with are meaningful and don't come off as fillers to reach a quota, as long as the main plot evolves in interesting ways, I am game to continue with it. I assume Z as well but I don't speak for him as he's the most invested in the project, it being his baby and his rent money.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 2388438

how about you try the game instead of...well.. this?
I already played game, even reviewed, if you read right (looks like you didn't) my question was based on this update, not for whole game, and reason why I asked couple times was because of game being not stable with updates, weirdly this game don't have consistent quality for sex scenes, sometimes they do have animations, sometimes they don't. Don't you know that? Maybe you are the one need to play the game?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Well...maybe. That's unknown for now, but not in the realm of impossibility. Though, if you're more dominant toward her...she isn't so bad. One of the last things I remember after MC scolds her asking, "Will you help me out again? Please?" and after MC says he'll do it, she says she appreciates it and then says, "Be careful out there, MC".

So, the way I see it, she's someone who's been told she had to be a certain way all her life, especially in front of others. She's not ever truly been able to be herself. She's misguided. There's still hope for her, yet. But it will take MC to set her straight.
I'm very dominant with her and it's much better. I think she is starting to like the fact that you don't treat her like a Queen. Hopefully get some sex scenes with her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm very dominant with her and it's much better. I think she is starting to like the fact that you don't treat her like a Queen. Hopefully get some sex scenes with her.
All in due time....that's one character where I want to see more build-up. This is the Queen of Zetan society. MC can't just go in and fuck her. I want to see her slowly fall for him and for him to enlighten her. Then, some rough dommy sex when she eventually lets go of all her inhibitions.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
All in due time....that's one character where I want to see more build-up. This is the Queen of Zetan society. MC can't just go in and fuck her. I want to see her slowly fall for him and for him to enlighten her. Then, some rough dommy sex when she eventually lets go of all her inhibitions.
Yeah, I agree. Wouldn't make sense if the Queen just threw herself at you immediately. Definitely need a slower build up to that. I'm here for it though.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I already played game, even reviewed, if you read right (looks like you didn't) my question was based on this update, not for whole game, and reason why I asked couple times was because of game being not stable with updates, weirdly this game don't have consistent quality for sex scenes, sometimes they do have animations, sometimes they don't. Don't you know that? Maybe you are the one need to play the game?
is a mix we have animated and non-animated scenes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
there is a way to have the updated version like this one in the page Latest games & updates? cuz for example i downloaded the '12 alpha some days ago but i idn't see in home page (the one above) that was released the beta version (even if it's only a bug fix and i will skip).thanks
Recent changes to the Promotion System does not allow minor releases that does not contain significant additional contents (in this case v0.12b and/or v0.12c) to be featured in the "Latest Games & Updates" page. So, you just gonna have to check the game thread manually after sometime.

Personally, I always prefer the b release (for example v0.12b), the c release usually only contains community-powered 'official' (language) translations of this game.

Hope that helps.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I return from break and what do I see? Desert Stalker holding the #7 slot in top games on F95 (up from #9 when I last checked)! Well done kameraden! Now we set our sights on the Pig girl illegally holding slot #6 that belong to us. Are you going to let the furries push you around? Soon grand title shall be ours

I missed a .12 release. Still won't be able to play it for now, but hopefully everyone who did enjoyed.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I return from break and what do I see? Desert Stalker holding the #7 slot in top games on F95 (up from #9 when I last checked)! Well done kameraden! Now we set our sights on the Pig girl illegally holding slot #6 that belong to us. Are you going to let the furries push you around? Soon grand title shall be ours

I missed a .12 release. Still won't be able to play it for now, but hopefully everyone who did enjoyed.

TF is this shit?

LoP and BaD earned their places, rest need to be sunk.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

1676338511723.png

wow...can't believe that pig game is above DS....but nonetheless, still a great achievement by ZetanDS and the crew helping him out (Cynical and Paz).

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
wow...can't believe that pig game is above DS....but nonetheless, still a great achievement by ZetanDS and the crew helping him out (Cynical and Paz).
What metric(s) do they use to determine that list?

It should be no surprise that mediocrity will typically outsell excellence, but still curious. If they go by review scores only, that does not reveal an accurate assessment. For example, look at how many "likes" are added to negative reviews. Many peeps, including me, will often forego taking the time to write a low-star review and instead slap a "like" on a previous review which keeps the scores higher than they should be. I guess I should take the time to be more critical. :unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What metric(s) do they use to determine that list?

It should be no surprise that mediocrity will typically outsell excellence, but still curious. If they go by review scores only, that does not reveal an accurate assessment. For example, look at how many "likes" are added to negative reviews. Many peeps, including me, will often forego taking the time to write a low-star review and instead slap a "like" on a previous review which keeps the scores higher than they should be. I guess I should take the time to be more critical. :unsure:
I have no idea how that weighted rating works. I don't want to take away from pig game, either. Perhaps it's a work of ...art? I dunno. Never played it. Or maybe there are less controversial tags...could be a number of things. But you're on the right track...I seldom write reviews anymore. DS is probably my top game and I don't think I've ever reviewed it. I should do something about that.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I have no idea how that weighted rating works. I don't want to take away from pig game, either. Perhaps it's a work of ...art? I dunno. Never played it. Or maybe there are less controversial tags...could be a number of things. But you're on the right track...I seldom write reviews anymore. DS is probably my top game and I don't think I've ever reviewed it. I should do something about that.
*Checks list*

Summer's gone isn't even in the top 30

All is right in the world. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 593 Votes