nawiwo

May 6, 2020
Are we going to get the pregnant belly with the girls and be able to have sex with them when it happens?

I hope we will be able to get a least the younger daughter pregnant.
Oh I really hope we can get all girls pregnant and have sex with them while they are pregnant.

Reactions: Nulldev

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My Zaton already impregnating the Hive Queen for the second time, not sure if it is possible for the 3rd time? The pregnancy is accelerated though and it seems to be a repeatable event:p.

Edit: It is repeatable so it can happen many times but the game only count as one. Similar to the Pepper scene at the Mutants lab. Unlike Pepper event which can repeat every day, the Hive Queen repeats every 5 days if not mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Btw shouldn't we impregnate Kateryna and send her back to her village, to boost the defender numbers with our child?
Tundra Stalker: Zator the barbarian DLC?
Dibs on Zahra

Why send Kateryna away? Just send the kid up that way and if his build is similar to his Great Uncle Igor's build then EpicLust can make it while Zetan 'n' friends can focus on making what they want to make.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1676834516199.png

The Big One... A big, dumb raider with huge hands and a deformed head. A creature I've had sitting in my files for a solid year now. And Asha... doesn't want her boss to get hurt.
Our new raider settlement may encounter other raider gangs in the future, and our MC may have to prove himself. When, remains to be seen...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 2402359

The Big One... A big, dumb raider with huge hands and a deformed head. A creature I've had sitting in my files for a solid year now. And Asha... doesn't want her boss to get hurt.
Our new raider settlement may encounter other raider gangs in the future, and our MC may have to prove himself. When, remains to be seen...
Wow, I'll have to thank Zetan for finally putting me in a game. :cool:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 2402359

So THAT'S what happened to Henry!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So THAT'S what happened to Henry!
:LUL:
Nods in approval

View attachment 2402359

This dev is on fire. And in a sea of delayed and abandoned games, Z is consistently cranking out the good stuff for all of us. When all others have let me down, DS arrives to save the day.

After some serious relaxing and fucking on the homefront, our intrepid MC is back in action it seems. A worthy boss fight! The bloodlust can only be sated for so long. Love this game.

Poor Asha. Don't worry kid, your boss will tend to you soon.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I like games with some simple moral choises, but tbh...
The biggest (the only?) moral dilemma so far for Me was to share or not to share personal little slut (Ain) :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I think one of my favorite scenes in the game so far happened with this update. I absolutely loved Fairy finally getting out of the basement, cleaned and well fed, and wearing a dress to demonstrate how she feels safe and cared for finally, after all she's been through. And she even can get a new name to start completely over. All in the feels, man.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, I think one of my favorite scenes in the game so far happened with this update. I absolutely loved Fairy finally getting out of the basement, cleaned and well fed, and wearing a dress to demonstrate how she feels safe and cared for finally, after all she's been through. And she even can get a new name to start completely over. All in the feels, man.
You forgot to mention that she would like to have MC's baby.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You forgot to mention that she would like to have MC's baby.
Well, I did love that part. I didn't actually forget it. I left it off because honestly I'm a big old softie when it comes to stuff like what I did include. I actually loved what I described more than that. But to be clear, I definitely did love that as well. :love:

Reactions: a1fox3

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So does Shani just never come back in this update? Or am I missing something?
There was never a plan for Shani to come back in this update.

Return of the Desert Stalker Shani, and Queen Merneith contents will be the focus of the next release ( v0.13 ) as per the Dev Update Log posted earlier, no ETA given ( my estimated 2 - 3 months ).

4.80 star(s) 593 Votes