Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Sex scenes means not much to story, it's not "pursue girls" type of game.
MC is Alpha, he just fuck bitches if he want, or not fuck if want not, there are few sex scenes only that really have impact on your future relationships.
Same with sharing scenes, that's type of pure dominant sharing, MC literally dominates and owns girls so decide to share or not to share.
You can freely turn on sharing options and never share your bitches after that in your playthrough. Your decision.
I meant more like does it ever get mentioned in the story that he fucked this and that or shared this and that, not whatever you are talking about

For example, if you shared Asha that one time, will she still remember that unpleasant feeling and remind Zaton or everyone will forget about it as it never happened

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I wish I could but even leaving her in the basement she still shows up. I like the game I just wish Zaton wasn't so soft when it comes to Ain. Right off the bat she leaves the keys to a caged prisoner next to the cage they are in so they escape. Ivy certainly has the skills to murder everyone in their sleep, thankfully she doesn't. Zaton's response to Ain's mind numbing stupidity is "tsk tsk be better in the future" he should at least have the option to beat her with in an inch of her life for that. It seems a lot of people on here want to simp for Ain and they should have that option. I just want options for those of us who don't want to simp for that dumb cunt.
Though I like that little slut with daddy issues, I can totally agree 'bout options.
It Will be nice to have rough/strict/sweet variants of interactions with Ain.
And maybe same with decision 'bout her future more grobally.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I meant more like does it ever get mentioned in the story that he fucked this and that or shared this and that, not whatever you are talking about

For example, if you shared Asha that one time, will she still remember that unpleasant feeling and remind Zaton or everyone will forget about it as it never happened
I've already answered, sex scenes means not much to the story, zetans fucks like rabbits, MC is alpha rabbit. His girls Just do what he ask and never bitching 'bout.

You asked if there are few phrases changed cause you used shared options? I don' t think so, they never speak 'bout sex with MC, and MC don't listen to bitches mumblin'. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, I get it, straight answer: NO (so far they dare not)

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

The game keeps track of player's choices ( there are variables for the sharing Asha, Ain, Zahra events ). But no one ( except the developers ) has any idea about how, when or if those choices be mentioned or used later. At the very least, the game code suggests that it is possible.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
there have been a few instances where previous hanky panky has been referenced if it occurred, and ignored if it did not (as in we actually have different dialogues options depending on your choices).
the variation usually consisting in a few lines within a broader conversation.

this is not to say it will always happen and/or be relevant to the game/plot progression, but it might.
in no case, you will see a sex act referenced if you chose for it not to happen (and if you do find such an instance, it's a bug, so let us know).

my personal advice would be to leave the sharing option open and, if you'd rather not share, choose not to when the option is offered to you. if you choose not to, it will be as if it wasn't even offered. that way, you will be able to decide on a case by case basis.
the possibility to lock the sharing options altogether is there for those who dislike even knowing that, and where, the option exists

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
(and if you do find such an instance, it's a bug, so let us know).
actually, scratch that.. there's an instance/situation in the last update that we still need to fix, to that regard... so, bear with us whilst we work out how (or rather, wait for Z to return, and then work out how)... we are aware.

but otherwise, yeah.. it shouldn't happen

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The dildo arm is coming for you in your sleep. Tonight when you turn out the light, lie head in pillow and close your eyes, you will think of this.

:illuminati:
I was kinda hoping that Zaton has this nightmare dream sequence, "that he was eaten by the Hive Queen after their breeding session ( like how praying mantis does ):WutFace: and then there is Shani waiting for her father that never will come home ( inverse to the Shani scene in the Zone )" should he opt for breeding the hive route.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1677446744507.png
This is a familiar scene. The Queen will play an important role in the upcoming events, and she will most likely not for long be "just" the hot bratty sadist at the top. Everyone looks for something they don't have. She is no different.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

View attachment 2421625
This is a familiar scene. The Queen will play an important role in the upcoming events, and she will most likely not for long be "just" the hot bratty sadist at the top. Everyone looks for something they don't have. She is no different.
Looking like Zahra side boob? Certainly reminds me of those glorious tear drop shaped milkers at least. If so, is she working her magic to get preferential treatment for MC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I'm sure this has been asked and answered already but I could not find it.

I have to do a complete OS reinstall and I am trying to find the location of my saved game files and what they are called to back them up.

Thank you.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I'm sure this has been asked and answered already but I could not find it.

I have to do a complete OS reinstall and I am trying to find the location of my saved game files and what they are called to back them up.

Thank you.
usually you can find it under C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Name_of_the_game

Reactions: Team Thanos
4.80 star(s) 592 Votes