GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I still can't seem to determine which is the "correct" path for the Hive Girl for me. It's one of those video game plot decisions, which I really like btw.

Anyone here has an idea about the outcome of the decision here or any posts on Patreon referencing this? This got me really curious about the outcome.
There was an episode of Star Trek: TNG where a Borg member was separated from the collective and began regaining his humanity. Eventually, he returned to the Borg and due to his exposure to individuality, weakened them.

In the case of Desert Stalker, there is a moral choice here, both not inherently wrong, IMO. Return Mantis to the Hive so she can gain back what she lost, a sense of belonging and clarity - or - take her back to the bunker and allow her to retain her newly gained individuality.

Then comes the strategic advantage and why I mentioned the Star Trek Borg above. Return her to the Hive so that her experiences with Zetan would influence the Hive, potentially making them a strong ally.

This is all speculation on my part and similar discussions have already been had, but very interesting to think about, IMO.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Return her to the Hive so that her experiences with Zetan would influence the Hive, potentially making them a strong ally.
That's something I didn't think of when we discussed it earlier in this thread. I still stand by my analysis that short term, it might be necessary for the mutants but long term the hive is a major threat.

I still can't seem to determine which is the "correct" path for the Hive Girl for me.
There's another way to figure out the right decision, and that is to let your dick decide. IE The Mantis/Fang threesome you get is a hotter scene to me than the Hive Queen sex scene . So my earlier analysis is probably biased by that.

• Haha
Reactions: Zeruelll

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
That's something I didn't think of when we discussed it earlier in this thread. I still stand by my analysis that short term, it might be necessary for the mutants but long term the hive is a major threat.
I'm with you on the Hive besides I worry allying the mutants and the hive would overpower the mutants. my plan is to make none of Zeta, the mutants and the raiders strong enough deal with the coming threat alone but still strong enough that acting together they can. I'll just have to see how that works out, best laid plans of mice and men and all that.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018

There's another way to figure out the right decision, and that is to let your dick decide. IE The Mantis/Fang threesome you get is a hotter scene to me than the Hive Queen sex scene . So my earlier analysis is probably biased by that.
Yeah true, I really like Fangs' design/character(Muscles :whistle:) so I went with that :ROFLMAO: But I still kept a save on the branching choice for the future.

And besides, I think I still won't ally with the Hive . Because of what I've read on the quest description, "However, I should carefully consider who should join their ranks" got me thinking about Mass Effect 3, I guess in the future, not every ally I get for them would be helpful and might just hurt their faction. Since in the 1st visit, you guys already know what happened there, and it's still possible for that to happen again even though they're allies now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah true, I really like Fangs' design/character(Muscles :whistle:) so I went with that :ROFLMAO: But I still kept a save on the branching choice for the future.

And besides, I think I still won't ally with the Hive . Because of what I've read on the quest description, "However, I should carefully consider who should join their ranks" got me thinking about Mass Effect 3, I guess in the future, not every ally I get for them would be helpful and might just hurt their faction. Since in the 1st visit, you guys already know what happened there, and it's still possible for that to happen again even though they're allies now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fangs is probably my least favorite character in the game so made it a prety easy choice for me.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Absolutely amazing game!
The women. The story. The music. Flawless! :love:

I assume there's no coming back from the zone for Shani in this release?

Reactions: NukaCola
Jun 3, 2022
So, I take it the game is very incomplete? I am suddenly not getting any new missions or anything. I have only 3 completed quests and 8 open ones (4 main, 4 side), almost all saying "to be continued...", and nothing is happening in the world besides repeatable scenes at home, ad with the mutants. Did I miss something? Did my decisions lead to this dead-end? Do we have to wait for more content?

I skipped manydays now hopingfor something to happen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What missions did you want more? This game is progressing on all fronts, conquering hearts and
anexing territory for the ever increasing family of MC.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
So, I take it the game is very incomplete? I am suddenly not getting any new missions or anything. I have only 3 completed quests and 8 open ones (4 main, 4 side), almost all saying "to be continued...", and nothing is happening in the world besides repeatable scenes at home, ad with the mutants. Did I miss something? Did my decisions lead to this dead-end? Do we have to wait for more content?

I skipped manydays now hopingfor something to happen
Oh game is probably far from finished. We had last update less then month ago. Dev is taking some break now, but he'll be back to work pretty soon. If you have "to be continue" on all unfinished quests then it means you're done for now. Look at the gallery if you unlocked every scene.

Reactions: ksatnod

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When they say "to be continued" then they are completed, if one or more do not say this then you have more to do on them.

Jun 3, 2022
Oh game is probably far from finished. We had last update less then month ago. Dev is taking some break now, but he'll be back to work pretty soon. If you have "to be continue" on all unfinished quests then it means you're done for now. Look at the gallery if you unlocked every scene.
I don't like to play along and get one or two new scenes every month or so :S

Not blaming the dev, he made an incredible good game so far, but now I have to wait for how long to play it through? :S

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I don't like to play along and get one or two new scenes every month or so :S

Not blaming the dev, he made an incredible good game so far, but now I have to wait for how long to play it through? :S
nobody force you to play every update. Just wait for full release.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes