muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I don't know if I would assign the "more often than not" tag to the first example. That seems like a VERY fringe case.
I think unwitting incest is probably still commoner than actual informed-and-consensual incest, although I don’t have any data on the matter; but it’s true that the commonest case by far is abuse.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if I would assign the "more often than not" tag to the first example. That seems like a VERY fringe case.
Not on F95 it isn't!

So, if it's common on F95, if must also be common in real life, right? :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, that seemed like a stretch to me, too.

Reactions: Yngling

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Sharing, on the other hand, is a more realistic fetish, if we can call it that; and it brushes up against another real fetish, which is cuckolding; and cuckold fetish is very close to non-consensual cuckolding, i.e. getting cheated on
Sharing doesn't involve humiliation, but cuckolding usually does. "Non-consensual cuckolding" is a redundant term, because it's simply cheating. Even people in an open relationship can still cheat on their partner. It's not really any different from monogamous relationships.
But people don't seem to have anything against cheating fundamentally, because they don't seem to care, as long as it's the PC who gets to do the cheating. Cheating is just another example of a fetish that people are weirdly more accepting towards than sharing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But people don't seem to have anything against cheating fundamentally, because they don't seem to care, as long as it's the PC who gets to do the cheating.
Well, yeah. A male playing a game that has a male protagonist wants to view sex with someone. That's why he's playing. If someone else's girl is provided by the developer, guess what? Fair game for most players.

But, for most players, their girls are their girls. If one of those girls cheats... well, that's why we have the NTR tag, for those games, but not for when the MC cheats.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Please dev with those 7 scenes make some kitty or commander fang contents atleast the queen is surely have scene hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
DS.PNG

My take. One character i would like to see here is Shani's teacher. Zaton needs to hit that at least once.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes