ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
And her role is? While we’re at it, same question for the last one in row B.

Thanks in advance. Been too long to remember all the side characters.
Mantis escaped from the hive and the hive queen's control and joined the mutants, the player is given the choice to give Mantis back to the Hive or let her stay with the mutants.

Last one in row B is a former raider called the medic and she tells you who you need to help, harass or trick, to help Asha/Kyra take over the General's settlement.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Mantis escaped from the hive and the hive queen's control and joined the mutants, the player is given the choice to give Mantis back to the Hive or let her stay with the mutants.

Last one in row B is a former raider called the medic and she tells you who you need to help, harass or trick, to help Asha/Kyra take over the General's settlement.
Who needs Mantis when You can get Hive femdom :sneaky:
(IMHO ofc)
I wouldn't call that "help to take over settlement" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and ksatnod

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Loving this game so far! Everything is top notch. My only complaint is that, for a game that has so much violence and has such a barbaric setting, I can't believe how little ballbusting, CBT and/or castration there is. There's a lot of powerful/competent women, and none of them go for the jewels? or even threaten to? Seems like a lot of wasted opportunities for some femdom content.

Reactions: Yngling

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Loving this game so far! Everything is top notch. My only complaint is that, for a game that has so much violence and has such a barbaric setting, I can't believe how little ballbusting, CBT and/or castration there is. There's a lot of powerful/competent women, and none of them go for the jewels? or even threaten to? Seems like a lot of wasted opportunities for some femdom content.
Just not very popular fetish I think and some players are against it, at least among players playin' harem games :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm sure many in this thread would love to see Omar castrated.
:oops: That..escalated quickly.
I am just content putting him in the cuck corner. No need to get ballsy about it. :D

It is good to have a mix of characters. Omar the weak one, Igor the stronger, the General who started strong and ended up powerless. Still would like to see another recurring male character for MC to interact with and fight every few episodes. Best enemies in stories are the ones you face off against several times before a final confrontation at the conclusion.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I kind of agree with you.

Historically, mutilation, like castration or blinding, was used to be able to control vanquished enemies without having to kill them. This way they could still be somewhat useful but less of a threat.

In the game, castrating the General would have made sense and a way to be able to let him live (maybe).

But this is not a femdom game, nor is it really about torture (just teaching some of the girls some discipline...), let alone about torturing other men.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
Just not very popular fetish I think and some players are against it, at least among players playin' harem games :unsure:
I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea but, regardless, the setting is there for it. So far I've seen someone pull a man's eye ball out, a decapitation and someone getting his spine impaled. This game clearly has a strong focus on sex and violence, so I kind of would expect to see more sexual violence or violence targeting one's sexual capabilities. Especially in scenes where you take control of a female character and allow her to be a ruthless sadist.

I don't really see the harm in it. Even if that's not your thing, you're already establishing that you're okay with extreme violence by enabling it at the start, this would just be a form of violence that is more sexually focused. To me that fits the themes of this game very well. In a world like this, I'd almost expect strong women to be fighting dirty and try to be intimidating to men. It also doesn't have to be graphic, even verbal threats or non-graphic options would work. And, if the devs do have all these opportunities to appeal to a kink without compromising the story/setting, why not take it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerorox

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Who the fuck have castration, blinding, and ballbusting fetish is this like need some you know psychologist here?! just saying okay I'm not kink shaming here

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Who the fuck have castration, blinding, and ballbusting fetish is this like need some you know psychologist here?! just saying okay I'm not kink shaming here
Of course you are. You can't just dismiss the fact that you just wrote that people who enjoy those kinks need to visit a psychologist. That is kink shaming by definition. Saying you aren't doing that can not negate the fact that you actually did.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Of course you are. You can't just dismiss the fact that you just wrote that people who enjoy those kinks need to visit a psychologist. That is kink shaming by definition. Saying you aren't doing that can not negate the fact that you actually did.
What if his kink is to kink shame? Are you kink shaming his shaming of kinks?!?!

I personally couldn't give a fuck less about "kink shaming"... I think compelling or arbitrating people's speech is worse. It's impossible to please everyone, especially in this day in age where half the people on the internet are bound to be offended on behalf of someone else.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes