fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1682874642257.png
Ok, this is the last of the Queen for now, I swear. :^

We're 200 renders into the Palace scene and I'm about to finish the overall structure. After that is done, probably by Tuesday, I will take my time with the animations before starting to write the script, and then go back and fine-tune the scenes.

We might have to be extra patient with the script this time around because it's very story relevant stuff that we have to get right. In short, the update is still a big af construction site, plenty of bits and pieces to tie up properly.

Also, we want to add a couple more things that are frequently requested, like special notification for when you finished the existing content and some new library entries, but these things are a low priority for now.

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 60%
Scene 7: 30%

Queen's Palace: 70%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 60%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

View attachment 2584960

We're 200 renders into the Palace scene and I'm about to finish the overall structure. After that is done, probably by Tuesday, I will take my time with the animations before starting to write the script, and then go back and fine-tune the scenes.

We might have to be extra patient with the script this time around because it's very story relevant stuff that we have to get right. In short, the update is still a big af construction site, plenty of bits and pieces to tie up properly.

Also, we want to add a couple more things that are frequently requested, like special notification for when you finished the existing content and some new library entries, but these things are a low priority for now.

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 60%
Reworks:
Oh boy, can't wait to do some naughty things to the queen.
FFnWY9TWYA0A_Wo.jpeg

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
Render progress:

Aftermath:

Reworks:
I'm curious as to why the progress on each portion seems to halt at 90%? Is there animation rendering that Zetan does at the end of each development cycle? Makes me feel like I'm stuck staring at...

1682898913304.png

Zetan is revving me up only to hold me at 90% :LOL:

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I'm curious as to why the progress on each portion seems to halt at 90%? Is there animation rendering that Zetan does at the end of each development cycle? Makes me feel like I'm stuck staring at...

Zetan is revving me up only to hold me at 90% :LOL:
In this update he mentioned the writing still needs to get done, so I guess he considers final writing to be 10% of a scene.

Reactions: bb53

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

View attachment 2584960

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem: