Paz

Aug 9, 2016
You need "Total Commander" app for this, I don't have history with using renpy engine with it so I'm not sure if it is possible. Still worth a try if you really want.

1. While in total commander app click on the Desert Stalker apk and open as zip.
2. Extract everything into a folder name it Desert Stalker 2. So you won't be confused.
2. While I do not know what Renpy would look like in an extracted APK form I recon it works the same and have a separate folder for your saves. Copy your save file from pc to that save folder, if there's no save folder then you're f*cked. It's also good to have a save file already because the saves might have different names.
3. Repack everything in that folder but instead of the extension ".rar" change it to ".apk" don't install it yet or do you can try and see if it works if not then proceed to step 4.
4. You need lucky patcher as well or not idk never tried it with a Renpy game.
-upper left click the 3 lines or settings
-click rebuild & Install
-find the new ".apk" file with your pc save
-Click the ".apk"
-Choose the APK without liscence verification, again not sure but choose the "Auto mode" for this since the game is not from google play protect.
5. Pull your meat.

Step 4 might not be needed since I'm guessing renpy game don't have any liscenes, still if you manage to make it to step 3 and it still did not work then might as well. And I'm guesing that the save would be incompatible with the android version anyway. But if you're dedicated enough you can make it work.

Or you know you can just skip all dialogue and be where you were from the PC save.
Man, thanks. A lot.

Though I think I would follow your advice and skip the dialogue xD.
Saves are linked to the APKs (that's why they're lost if you uninstall the app) but they're not actually part of it. They should located in the external storage, under
Code:
/Android/data/org.zetan.ds/files/saves/

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
Really liking it so far.
I turned on sharing just so I could see other scenes if I really wanted to.. But being real - on my true personal play through no one touches my girls xD

I also really want to bring Nadia 'officially' into my household harem ;p

I look forward to more content ^^

Last edited:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Really liking it so far.
I turned on sharing just so I could see other scenes if I really wanted to.. But being real - on my true personal play through no one touches my girls xD

I also really want to bring Nadia 'officially' into my household harem ;p

I look forward to more content ^^
Bringing Nadia to your harem is a must, but what about Rabiah?

Reactions: Yngling

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
After getting recommended Cosy Cafe I have to say the protagonist there is an absolute badass. It looks like a cute little harem game, but holy, the protagonist there is personified dominance.
That may be so... but I hate getting recommended a game so early on into its lifecycle... At this point, its a "hope for the best, expect the worse" when it comes to brand new VNs. There are so many in-progress games at the moment, it's hard to commit to something that hasn't even gotten on its feet yet. I feel like the golden age of Renpy is probably about 18-24 months in the future, because most of the best in-progress stuff might actually be close to finished by then.

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
If my Wife wanted her to come over id allow it as her husband is worthless and id be more or less add Nadia to the family (Still curious who her father is as last I read he was 'unidentified' . As of right now her personality kinda rubs me the wrong way. To bitter perhaps? Though I think she would be happier at my Estate if nothing else she wouldnt have to listen to a sad guy trying to wealth flex to his own sister and brother in law , and she clearly still 'wants things'.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, sharing your successor is stupid thing, prostituting with queen is the same (at least it'll never happen in my playthrough)
Two variants: We reject Shani and seek her good husband or fuck her virgin pussy and never sharing her.
Queen deserves only big veiny dick in her ass IMO, and I'm not even fan of anal :confused:
"Prostituting with queen" I'm not sure what you mean with that, but it is clear that the queen has the most powerful position in the game. If you think that Zaton is only fucking her for his sexual pleasure, I think you are mistaken. He's using the queen as a means to improve his own position, and it worked, because in the beginning of the game he was crawling through old buildings looking for artifacts but now he's in a diplomat / general position where he can use Zetan's allies to do the fighting for him.

If Shani really wants to follow in her father's footsteps, she might have to do the same and we non-sharing male players should feel lucky that we have a young and beautiful queen rather than a king.

I think Shani might even become the queens wife, seeing that the queen likes her and non-traditional sexual relationships seem to be no problem at all in Zetan's world. They could then raise the daughter that the MC fathers with the queen as their successor for the throne.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
oyakodon for the win
If my Wife wanted her to come over id allow it as her husband is worthless and id be more or less add Nadia to the family (Still curious who her father is as last I read he was 'unidentified' . As of right now her personality kinda rubs me the wrong way. To bitter perhaps? Though I think she would be happier at my Estate if nothing else she wouldnt have to listen to a sad guy trying to wealth flex to his own sister and brother in law , and she clearly still 'wants things'.
if you read between the lines, Nadia is MC's byproduct

Reactions: Sayajin2205

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
"Prostituting with queen" I'm not sure what you mean with that, but it is clear that the queen has the most powerful position in the game. If you think that Zaton is only fucking her for his sexual pleasure, I think you are mistaken. He's using the queen as a means to improve his own position, and it worked, because in the beginning of the game he was crawling through old buildings looking for artifacts but now he's in a diplomat / general position where he can use Zetan's allies to do the fighting for him.

If Shani really wants to follow in her father's footsteps, she might have to do the same and we non-sharing male players should feel lucky that we have a young and beautiful queen rather than a king.

I think Shani might even become the queens wife, seeing that the queen likes her and non-traditional sexual relationships seem to be no problem at all in Zetan's world. They could then raise the daughter that the MC fathers with the queen as their successor for the throne.
I am pretty sure if anybody is going to marry the queen its going to be zaton

Reactions: Sayajin2205

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
oyakodon for the win

if you read between the lines, Nadia is MC's byproduct
That is my assumption but in reading older Dev threads I wasn't sure if they had decided on that route or not, despite it making the most .. Sense? It would certainly make Nadia happy lol. Though in my play through (and honestly based on the girls own desires from how I read it they really don't want to) Nadia Ain and Shani would never have to leave the house if you take my meaning haha ;) I already made the choice when I told Ain she can stay for good haha (The Old husk stuff was funny)

But the other issue with bringing her in is her Twins though I doubt she would make care as long as they were raised in a safe environment.

A note not really related.. I would certainly enjoy bringing 'Ivy'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
But I would like them to join the Harem even if its difficult which it would be thats a lot 'guard' that needs be let down and trust earned were more or less there with one of the two though.

I can see the kingdom needing to get a bit more 'progressive' in allies and foresight , else wise it might not last..which doesnt seem easy with the current very young and brash Queen (I am following the Submissive route for the Queen ). There are possibile enemies with possible unknown motives even worse unknown power (If they are full running trains I wonder what else they have) .

As I went against the hive I have no allies with them myself though I do wish I could have pulled the Queen out to the light.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I am pretty sure if anybody is going to marry the queen its going to be zaton
If you are allowed multiple legitimate wives in the eyes of the law then yes agreed (although I am not giving up Zahra..she is already muh queen).

The entire point of involving yourself with our lovely but bitchy monarch (other than having fun jamming your jimmy into her hiney and vaginey) is to produce offspring so as to create your own royal line.

Shani/Queen union would certainly provide benefits to House Zaton, but what you really want is your directly linked child (birthed by queen) to inherit the royal throne.

I am not that interested in being a royal. The child ok, but for me, I like going out on missions instead of sitting in throne room all day. Desert Stalker: Get out there and slay enemies one day and vag the next. Or save time and combine the two. :WeSmart:

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
How can I get this scene? (I can't download the image for some reason.) --->
DesertStalker-0.12b-pc\game\images\Days\Day11\SceneE (d11e-120x

Feb 5, 2021
If you are allowed multiple legitimate wives in the eyes of the law
but highly financially inefficient. Zaton may very well be well-off enough to pursue it but he'd certainly be the exception for those of common birth.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes