FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
can I use PC saves on Android?
edit: does anyone have Android saves for the latest patch?

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I'm kind of hoping that Shani gets to do some naughty things to the queen...
Since not everybody seems to agree with me, perhaps I should explain.

In my opinion, Shani is the perfect successor. This means that sharing her with other men, except possibly with a worthy husband for the sole purpose of procreation, is not acceptable.

She should be dominant in every relationship except with her father and the queen.

With the queen, she (with her father's help) should bring herself in a good position so she can take over the position of the MC when the time comes. I think that Shani becoming the queen's lover could help her achieve a lot of this, except the procreation part obviously.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

In my opinion, Shani is the perfect successor. This means that sharing her with other men, except possibly with a worthy husband for the sole purpose of procreation, is not acceptable.

She should be dominant in every relationship except with her father and the queen.

With the queen, she (with her father's help) should bring herself in a good position so she can take over the position of the MC when the time comes. I think that Shani becoming the queen's lover could help her achieve a lot of this, except the procreation part obviously.
Yeah, sharing your successor is stupid thing, prostituting with queen is the same (at least it'll never happen in my playthrough)
Two variants: We reject Shani and seek her good husband or fuck her virgin pussy and never sharing her.
Queen deserves only big veiny dick in her ass IMO, and I'm not even fan of anal :confused:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

Me trying to have a conversation on here but not knowing who the fuck "Shani" is because I use custom names :D

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, sharing your successor is stupid thing, prostituting with queen is the same (at least it'll never happen in my playthrough)
Two variants: We reject Shani and seek her good husband or fuck her virgin pussy and never sharing her.
Queen deserves only big veiny dick in her ass IMO, and I'm not even fan of anal :confused:
threesome with Shani and queen wouldn't be that bad ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
this game is awesome. I played it quite a while ago and hope I will find more games like this on F95zone (y)
You will never find another like Desert Stalker. This is the pinnacle of the mountain. Climb it and look down on all the little plebeians that gather with upstretched arms and hungry hands. They will never achieve what has been established here.

threesome with Shani and queen wouldn't be that bad ;)
Perhaps, but the for right now the queen can get in line. I've got first dibs on Shani. For too long have I watched the horizon for the return of that hot piece of ass. I imagine Zahra and Ain will want to have a go at her too before the Queen can get some.
Family cums first.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

Personally I would instead of Pimping Shani I would instead just buy the Queen a gift wrapped Yamaha Vibrator with a Kick start... Now that would impress her.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
can I use PC saves on Android?
edit: does anyone have Android saves for the latest patch?
You need "Total Commander" app for this, I don't have history with using renpy engine with it so I'm not sure if it is possible. Still worth a try if you really want.

1. While in total commander app click on the Desert Stalker apk and open as zip.
2. Extract everything into a folder name it Desert Stalker 2. So you won't be confused.
2. While I do not know what Renpy would look like in an extracted APK form I recon it works the same and have a separate folder for your saves. Copy your save file from pc to that save folder, if there's no save folder then you're f*cked. It's also good to have a save file already because the saves might have different names.
3. Repack everything in that folder but instead of the extension ".rar" change it to ".apk" don't install it yet or do you can try and see if it works if not then proceed to step 4.
4. You need lucky patcher as well or not idk never tried it with a Renpy game.
-upper left click the 3 lines or settings
-click rebuild & Install
-find the new ".apk" file with your pc save
-Click the ".apk"
-Choose the APK without liscence verification, again not sure but choose the "Auto mode" for this since the game is not from google play protect.
5. Pull your meat.

Step 4 might not be needed since I'm guessing renpy game don't have any liscenes, still if you manage to make it to step 3 and it still did not work then might as well. And I'm guesing that the save would be incompatible with the android version anyway. But if you're dedicated enough you can make it work.

Or you know you can just skip all dialogue and be where you were from the PC save.

Kraksendor

Jul 16, 2021
The thing with Omar is that I feel he is really a good candidate to be dominated by Zahra. So, the 'sharing' part is not like Omar gets to fuck Zahra like the case with Igor but instead, Zahra dominate (and/or humiliate) Omar femdom BDSM-style (not sure exactly if BDSM getup is available in Desert Stalker universe or not but I hope most of you get the point). It seems like a fantasy that Omar would like considering his character:unsure:.

But the question remains, do the dev team wants that type of contents and do the players want or like to see such contents:unsure:? Does it even make sense in that universe in the first place? Personally, I don't know.

Yep Omar is the biggest Chad in this game and i feel pity for him and hilarious too when MC and Zahra tease him. But honestly maybe just maybe in future MC can share Zahra to him just for reward to be patient and Zahra can execute the "sharing" part beautifully :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
You need "Total Commander" app for this, I don't have history with using renpy engine with it so I'm not sure if it is possible. Still worth a try if you really want.

1. While in total commander app click on the Desert Stalker apk and open as zip.
2. Extract everything into a folder name it Desert Stalker 2. So you won't be confused.
2. While I do not know what Renpy would look like in an extracted APK form I recon it works the same and have a separate folder for your saves. Copy your save file from pc to that save folder, if there's no save folder then you're f*cked. It's also good to have a save file already because the saves might have different names.
3. Repack everything in that folder but instead of the extension ".rar" change it to ".apk" don't install it yet or do you can try and see if it works if not then proceed to step 4.
4. You need lucky patcher as well or not idk never tried it with a Renpy game.
-upper left click the 3 lines or settings
-click rebuild & Install
-find the new ".apk" file with your pc save
-Click the ".apk"
-Choose the APK without liscence verification, again not sure but choose the "Auto mode" for this since the game is not from google play protect.
5. Pull your meat.

Step 4 might not be needed since I'm guessing renpy game don't have any liscenes, still if you manage to make it to step 3 and it still did not work then might as well. And I'm guesing that the save would be incompatible with the android version anyway. But if you're dedicated enough you can make it work.

Or you know you can just skip all dialogue and be where you were from the PC save.
Man, thanks. A lot.

Though I think I would follow your advice and skip the dialogue xD.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes