ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I played dozens of games and honestly I can't remember anything close, if you guys can think of anything to play until next release please drop a title
Mid-Life Crisis for a game set in the present day that has the "wife, daughters, and side piece(s) in one household" aspect, and Hot Sand of Australia for discount Desert Stalker(still worth checking out as it is different enough despite the similarities and lesser quality). Can't think of any others at the moment that are decently into development and/or high quality.

is this the only game of his kind? I mean the relationship of MC with his women, I can't recall something like this... maybe cause I guess you need to create a new cultural enviroment to make it work realistically?

is it the reason -besides being well written- for DS being unique?
So I'm inclined to say no, it's just most games that go for dad/daughter stuff seem hellbent in making the mom/wife either irrelevent or non-existant, other aspects of it are just harem girls living in different locations which any number of games have. The cultural aspects just add to the immersion of it, but by how much I can't say, as a game being unrealistic but having my fetishes means I get immersed in it anyways.

Hey where did you find that soap box, I thought that they discontinued making them.
He's probably just borrowing the one left behind somewhere in the reply chain.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Mid-Life Crisis for a game set in the present day that has the "wife, daughters, and side piece(s) in one household" aspect, and Hot Sand of Australia for discount Desert Stalker(still worth checking out as it is different enough despite the similarities and lesser quality). Can't think of any others at the moment that are decently into development and/or high quality.

So I'm inclined to say no, it's just most games that go for dad/daughter stuff seem hellbent in making the mom/wife either irrelevent or non-existant, other aspects of it are just harem girls living in different locations which any number of games have. The cultural aspects just add to the immersion of it, but by how much I can't say, as a game being unrealistic but having my fetishes means I get immersed in it anyways.

He's probably just borrowing the one left behind somewhere in the reply chain.
Hot sands of antarctica*

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021

View attachment 2656684
This week we prepared the text for almost all scenes.

Now we're working on missing renders (hence the 90% completion) for missing expressions etc., going through the text again to check the flow of the scenes and adjust where needed to make the scenes overall more enjoyable.

TLDR: workworkwork

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 90%
Scene 7: 90%

Queen's Palace: 90%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
Shani and Ain going at it?

1685356797741.png

Reactions: gloaming

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
(fingers crossed) I'm hoping we see many more scenes with the pretty sexy elf...or add her to the harem. As well, I hope MC takes the pretty pink eyed girl back to his home (harem). :BootyTime:

View attachment 2663106

View attachment 2663096

View attachment 2663141

View attachment 2663142
I love me some Ivy/Yuna, but Kitty? I don't know, man...

I'm a fairly vanilla player, so Kitty don't sit right with me. Fairy at least is healable. She's started to begin getting herself back... but Kitty? She's been brainfucked by her psycho brother since she was a child. She's a feral woman that probably doesn't even understand anything going on around her.

It's a special kind of fucked up to add a woman like that to the harem. So I'm curious how Zetan is going to make it work if your NOT playing the MC like a sadistic sociopath.

Reactions: Yngling

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

I'm a fairly vanilla player, so Kitty don't sit right with me. Fairy at least is healable. She's started to begin getting herself back... but Kitty? She's been brainfucked by her psycho brother since she was a child. She's a feral woman that probably doesn't even understand anything going on around her.

It's a special kind of fucked up to add a woman like that to the harem. So I'm curious how Zetan is going to make it work if your NOT playing the MC like a sadistic sociopath.
Am I misremembering maybe? It wasn't obvious to me that she was 'brainfucked', she seemed more mysterious and weird than anything. Maybe she's like a hyper-horny, but hyper-autistic hottie? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: thethirdeye

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

From what we have seen i think Fairy was more "fucked up" than Kitty, so im pretty sure we can fix her if she need any fixing. That is if she is still alive, because best girl Asha doesnt like her much.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes