Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Looks like I'm the last entry.. hoping it's actually reviewed. 5 full months since the last update to this saga.. Started out going forward as a geniune really great game.. but then towards the beginning and prior to the last update mentioned it seemed that the excitement and anticipation of continued erotic encounters simply ran out of steam.. to say the least. It would still be worth the effort to finish the game with the right enthusiasm with a firework ending.. just my personal opinion.
Z was out of the country for a month after the last update, something he announced well in advance, and his first real break from working on the game since he started development a few years ago... So in reality you're looking at 4 months of development time.
The next update is going to be a big one, content, lore and story wise, with a few important things happening, that require a bit of extra attention. That said, not the first time that a more impactful release take around 4 months to make. It's happened before and most people are reasonable about it and don't complain. There are a bunch of games out there that do a lot worse than we do, in quality, volume and development time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
well if its mainly on patreon and only gets copied here that explains why i never see them those updates must be getting drowned out by reactions rather fast.
Thread search, bottom box, By User: fortuna95.
You'll find them easily that way. (y)

Reactions: Jericho85

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Loved this game. Competence is hot. A lot of the games on this site kind of fall in two extremes.

1. Have an extreme wimp of an MC with no spine that just goes along with everything that others want.
2. Have a Mary Sue MC that everyone just loves and can do no wrong whatsoever for no apparent reason.

There is also a 3rd category where the MC has absolutely no personality whatsoever apart from maybe being a perv (this is definitely the worst).

The good thing about this game is that the MC is competent in all the right ways and the setting makes it so much more easier to believe when women fall all over him.

I generally dislike Sandbox games, but that's mostly because most sandbox games are designed that way only for the grind.

But this game is so good and the world and characters and quests are so interesting that it seems perfectly designed for the sandbox experience.

bb53

Nov 1, 2022
you guys can't wait. maybe there is no update because it is actually coming soon enough. although it is early to say that the day have just begun xd

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Mid-Life Crisis for a game set in the present day that has the "wife, daughters, and side piece(s) in one household" aspect, and Hot Sand of Australia for discount Desert Stalker(still worth checking out as it is different enough despite the similarities and lesser quality). Can't think of any others at the moment that are decently into development and/or high quality.

So I'm inclined to say no, it's just most games that go for dad/daughter stuff seem hellbent in making the mom/wife either irrelevent or non-existant, other aspects of it are just harem girls living in different locations which any number of games have. The cultural aspects just add to the immersion of it, but by how much I can't say, as a game being unrealistic but having my fetishes means I get immersed in it anyways.

He's probably just borrowing the one left behind somewhere in the reply chain.
I'll check those, thanks man! I guess the dynamics on the relationship is what makes DS different, is not in the dad/daugther fetish ''per se'' -not my thing-, there's something else unique (afaik for these games) in the ''normal dynamic'' stablished, like, MC gets home after a day of killing and violence etc, enters the living room where his wife and her daughter are, then you just pull out your dick and she knows she have to serve you and loves it, and her daughter present in the scene wants to be tamed badly, and they both are wrtitten as real tridimentional women; the realism in the normality of all this I cannot imagine it feeling real in a present day enviroment
no shame/remorse bs, no in-your-face jailbait stuff, younger girl is not even your daughter... just pure free violent lust stuff. Awesome.

Reactions: ksatnod
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes