darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What's sure is that Steam is a literal gold mine (just look at the revenues they made with many inferior titles compared to DS). If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't waste a single minute deciding to change the game in order to make it Steam-compliant. But I'm not interested in the incest aspect, so maybe it would be much easier for me.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I downloaded it to try the first hour on my laptop with an integrated graphic card since it is "just a visual novel" and in the first animated scene with the wife I already had drops to 5 fps :WutFace:.
I also found it quite offensive that the wife has a completely shaved pussy :FacePalm:, but the rest of the start for now 10/10 (y).

Reactions: SomeoneX22

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
any info on a update that i can read through ? been ages since i last saw/heard anything looking like an update message

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
we're getting dev update every sunday on patreon Fortuna95 always post it here.
well if its mainly on patreon and only gets copied here that explains why i never see them those updates must be getting drowned out by reactions rather fast.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
well if its mainly on patreon and only gets copied here that explains why i never see them those updates must be getting drowned out by reactions rather fast.
it shouldn't be too hard to find updates here. We're pretty close to next update.

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Looks like I'm the last entry.. hoping it's actually reviewed. 5 full months since the last update to this saga.. Started out going forward as a geniune really great game.. but then towards the beginning and prior to the last update mentioned it seemed that the excitement and anticipation of continued erotic encounters simply ran out of steam.. to say the least. It would still be worth the effort to finish the game with the right enthusiasm with a firework ending.. just my personal opinion.

Reactions: Yngling
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes