Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

View attachment 2674834
View attachment 2674836
Hey everyone, we're having our first dev playthrough at the moment. I will have to take back the early June release date and instead aim for the weekend after the next one, which is mid June. So... 16th or 17th will be the release date! (unless my harddrives dissolves over night). There's lot of minor details to fix or improve and that extra week will give me a bit of leeway.

Less than two weeks to go ~

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 90%
Scene 7: 90%

Queen's Palace: 90%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
No news of Ivy :cry:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Do yall think if MC is so alpha and dominant, once he conquers queen, would he share her just so because he can and wants to show off he got the queen under his control

Or do you think she would mess with him since hes submissive with guards, like she asked one what would he do if he saw her alone in the bed

Reactions: PervBunny jr.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Shani!!? No. Just, no.
I'm sorry, but I find that an absolutely horrible suggestion.
Same for Ain.
Yes, I'm greedy! :ROFLMAO:
It's not even greed with Shani, she just doesn't fit that world... ain (if we're talking about the younger sister, I change names so cant remember), at least her personality more fits the "would be passively pawned off for sexual favors and probably enjoy it".

Having said that about Shani, that incongruence sometimes makes it all the more enticing.. :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes