yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
There is nothing like being the ultimate Alpha who allows his women to pleasure other men just so he can see the expression on their faces when they realize just how fucked their life really is.

It's like being given a sip of Single malt scotch being told that you can have more and the bottle is put out of reach.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
VERY well made game. the scenes and the setting are all awesome. the only problem i have is that the various quests feel a bit disconnected from each other at the moment, but im sure it will all come together at the end.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
As an ex-elder patreon and later stalker, I don't usually comment here, today drunk ,and checking for the update. But happy to see this game has kinda same or more support as in the firsts days it had, when Ain was pretty little teen naive daughter with those terrible proportions, that he had to made her look 16 after V.02. It was too wild, v.02, I tried to find that version.

This game will be one of the Top 3 when is finished. Ravaging wild kinks, plot and renders. It deserves every dollar. All 9000 taste bud, t's a 10, pure vanilla!

Reactions: bb53 and Bloker997

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Kyra, Asha and Mernerith are best girls
I have discovered something. Whichever girl's content I am currently playing is best girl. no joke, I vibe with all of them. No other AVN I played has achieved that. In others there is at least one annoying ugly minger that I hate but is still forced upon me, but here, no sir. I will take your entire stock of beauties, Zetan..

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes