ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Do you know if there's still that first game version available somewhere?
I am perhaps one of the handful of people who liked the original graphics more than today's.
Honestly, this game sold itself to me by Ain alone. She's perfect.

If yes, please PM me. I am curious about it too.
Earlier versions can be found if you're willing to search for them, I do remember finding .02 when I went looking for it, but I didn't download what I found since I use android and all there seemed to be was PC, Mac, or Linux.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Zahra is best girl by far.
Being a supportive wife that manages your household for you, fulfills all your fantasies, lets you screw around to your hearts content even with her daughter(s)? All while being a headstrong women who knows what she wants and having a killer body to boot. It doesn't get better than that.
Ain and Kateryna share second place for being such cuties.
Yea, she's definitely a ride-or-die kinda wife and I'm all about it.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Being a supportive wife that manages your household for you, fulfills all your fantasies, lets you screw around to your hearts content even with her daughter(s)? All while being a headstrong women who knows what she wants and having a killer body to boot. It doesn't get better than that.
That's right. Zahra is just the perfect woman for Zaton; the one Rabiah couldn't be for him.

Can't wait to see more about their past and how they became a couple.

Reactions: ksatnod

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Zahra is kind of one dimensional in that respect though. Hope she gets some character development at some point to flesh her out.

• Wow
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
As an ex-elder patreon and later stalker, I don't usually comment here, today drunk ,and checking for the update. But happy to see this game has kinda same or more support as in the firsts days it had, when Ain was pretty little teen naive daughter with those terrible proportions, that he had to made her look 16 after V.02. It was too wild, v.02, I tried to find that version.

This game will be one of the Top 3 when is finished. Ravaging wild kinks, plot and renders. It deserves every dollar. All 9000 taste bud, t's a 10, pure vanilla!
You mind telling me where your profile pic is from, please sir? :)

And yeah, this is my first time seeing Ain's looks in previous versions... I had no idea lol. She looks both too young and well-proportioned in v1. Like, either pick an underaged "youthful" look or make her mature; attempting both at the same time is almost in the uncanny valley. And v2 just looks really stupid and weird with the ridiculous proportions and is absolutely in the uncanny valley. Sooooo glad we got the current version, it's literally perfect!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Yea, she's definitely a ride-or-die kinda wife and I'm all about it.
I just read the the "definition" of the ride-or-die on multiple sites, so maybe I don't get it fully, but I don't want Zahra to be fully loyal, I want her to slap me in the face when I'm being stupid :D
Like when in the basement during Ain's punishment, MC's little head takes control, she interrupts it and she takes care of you properly. If that's inside of ride-or-die, then ok. If not, then I hope she won't change.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 2689922

Another comparison I had saved. First Ain was great but also kinda jailbaity, current Ain has much more expressive eyes. I think there was also an upgrade to the rendering software around Ain v3, Zahra also looked slightly worse (as in lower quality renders) before that.
How can someone jailbaity with such big titties, she is clearly after puberty, bleeds-breeds.
On a totally different topic, can someone PM me a DL link for V2 :D

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How can someone jailbaity with such big titties, she is clearly after puberty, bleeds-breeds.
Why do you think devs have to say every characters are 18+? Even after puberty, underage is not legal. Even mentionning high school, even though the characters look 18+, is a no-no for some platforms.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 2689922

Another comparison I had saved. First Ain was great but also kinda jailbaity, current Ain has much more expressive eyes. I think there was also an upgrade to the rendering software around Ain v3, Zahra also looked slightly worse (as in lower quality renders) before that.
:unsure: I do like the way the mouth is shaped in the 1st (sorry, that sounds like something a serial killer would say).
Anyway, as long as we don't get into fish lips territory, it will be all ok. I like the 2nd the least. She has drugged out, tired eyes there. 3rd is best overall. And dayummm...look at them titties :PogChamp:
Ain portrays the best...I'm horny but trying to look shy face, ever.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 2689922
1) crackhead prostitute with makeup kit
2) Hooters veteran with fake tits
3) California girl went backpacking in Europe and got lost, while being high as fuck

if one to shitpost, one does it proper, with their brains turned off
See? even pics don't want to work now
go bother griffor instead, but I must say, the descriptions were creative

• Angry
Reactions: baka

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1686504598109.png
1686504607667.png
Alright, this is the last preview before the beta release next weekend so it deserves a proper teaser. We've made a lot of progress this week, and next week I will be adding more things to make the narration enjoyable, work on the quest log, try to fix any remaining animation issues (if I don't make it in time they will come in-game after the beta). Also, just as another headsup, this is the first update after the tier reshuffling some months ago (3 day release interval between tiers).

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 100%
Scene 2: 100%
Scene 3: 100%
Scene 4: 100%
Scene 5: 100%
Scene 6: 100%
Scene 7: 100%

Queen's Palace: 90%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%

Apr 1, 2023

View attachment 2690679
View attachment 2690680
Alright, this is the last preview before the beta release next weekend so it deserves a proper teaser. We've made a lot of progress this week, and next week I will be adding more things to make the narration enjoyable, work on the quest log, try to fix any remaining animation issues (if I don't make it in time they will come in-game after the beta). Also, just as another headsup, this is the first update after the tier reshuffling some months ago (3 day release interval between tiers).

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
yessirrr

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

View attachment 2690679
View attachment 2690680

Render progress:

Aftermath: