The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Would make for a great storyline though. Igor taking advantage of a drunk Zahra while Zaton takes Kateryna's virginity in the same room.
Mmmm I do not think that could happen unless Zaton was ok with it, like the sharing scenes when visting Igor´s house. Besides, Igor respects and appreciates Zaton so much to even dare to do something like that.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Well it could not happen in the same room until Zaton was ok with it.
Maybe I misunderstand your comment, or you wrote it wrong, because when you wrote Igor "taking advantage" of Zahra while she is drunk it didn't sound as if Zaton was ok with his friend enjoying his wife like in the previous sharing scene at his house, when visiting him and Kateryna.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Maybe I misunderstand your comment, or you wrote it wrong, because when you wrote Igor "taking advantage" of Zahra while she is drunk it didn't sound as if Zaton was ok with his friend enjoying his wife like in the previous sharing scene at his house, when visiting him and Kateryna.
Just because Zaton is ok with it doesn't mean Zahra is cause in the previous sharing scene when Zaton gave her to Igor she looked a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, that is what i meant. Ofcourse when she will come to her senses she will forgive him as always.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Just because Zaton is ok with it doesn't mean Zahra is cause in the previous sharing scene when Zaton gave her to Igor she looked a bit uncomfortable in the beginning, that is what i meant. Ofcourse when she will come to her senses she will forgive him as always.
She was uncomfortable for like a few seconds and then she was comfortably pleasing Igor haha.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
After doing a search, looking through the data in the OP, the game defs and even in the "library", but to no avail, I'm still unsure about the impact of "help" and "self" choices for Shani. Can someone help me understand how these play into things?

It appears that "help" may mean she is more prone to being a helpful person and looking to the "greater good" rather than thinking first of herself - an "interdependent" person, capable of being what she needs to be for herself and others, but not afraid to help, or be helped, as circumstances require.

"Self' suggests to me that she would be more focused on fierce independence, seeking to avoid needing aid from others, and easily walking away when helping someone not herself or her father could put her at risk.

As I write this, "help" seems to me to be the path of a more full, if not riskier, life, while "self" seems to be one of isolation and loneliness. But, I may be entirely wrong. ;)

That's the best I got right now with my own self-help - if someone knows the real answer (if there is one) it would be nice to know. :)
Yeah, you got the gist of it I think. I haven't looked "under the hood" at those, so not aware if it affects anything in the game currently; but if I had to guess, the game's paying attention to them until some event maybe tallies everything up for a conclusion/resolution or w/e. Given the nature of the game, I'm assuming that there will be pros and cons to both routes, at least that's what I'm hoping. It's possible it'll be one-sided, though, kind of like how, currently, there's no real reason to fully support Decayed :( My vote is to give the truly despicable perverts some decayed girls to have fun with, but that probably wouldn't be very popular and therefore not a good use of resources :cry::LOL:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Just curious if I've hit a snag or if there are "previews" at the end of 12b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this something normally done, or did something break on me?

Just seems odd that it's ending without explicitly saying "end of this release/chapter/episode" as most over VNs do.
If you look closely there is yellow Arrow to click

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Just seems odd that it's ending without explicitly saying "end of this release/chapter/episode" as most over VNs do.
There is no such notification currently in, purely because of the fact that you can play most events in any order so there's not a preset order of events to follow through the end.
That said, we do explore some ways internally to make it more obvious that the player has seen all the available (non-repeatable) events.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
You mind telling me where your profile pic is from, please sir? :)

And yeah, this is my first time seeing Ain's looks in previous versions... I had no idea lol. She looks both too young and well-proportioned in v1. Like, either pick an underaged "youthful" look or make her mature; attempting both at the same time is almost in the uncanny valley. And v2 just looks really stupid and weird with the ridiculous proportions and is absolutely in the uncanny valley. Sooooo glad we got the current version, it's literally perfect!
https://f95zone.to/threads/socrates-now-v1-2-socrates.131384/

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Thats because of how the world in desert stalker is made. The head of the household yields absolute power and the women are bound to follow his every command as a sacred duty. Zahra knows this very well.
That's what puts her near the bottom for me, much better breaking in the raider girls

Reactions: PedoBeer
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes