GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i love everything about this game but 4 months and no dev updates,i hope it's not not abandoned,i have seen some comments saying new update coming soon but don't know if it's true or a false positive
The development cycle is typically 3-4 months for this game and the dev posts weekly status updates. It's definitely not abandoned. Just watch the thread. Status updates are on Sunday's and someone usually posts them here, too.

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
The development cycle is typically 3-4 months for this game and the dev posts weekly status updates. It's definitely not abandoned. Just watch the thread. Status updates are on Sunday's and someone usually posts them here, too.
ok thank you and sorry for asking i'm new to the vn type of gaming and unsure how things work,thank you for your informative response </>getoutofmylab.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
ok thank you and sorry for asking i'm new to the vn type of gaming and unsure how things work,thank you for your informative response </>getoutofmylab.
This year has been particularly slow when it comes to updates. Not sure what is the cause. ORS and Ravager have been on hold for basically over a year :unsure:

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
This year has been particularly slow when it comes to updates. Not sure what is the cause. ORS and Ravager have been on hold for basically over a year :unsure:
ok thank you,i just got really into the story and was just wondering in case anyone here new more than me in the makings of vn games

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I have discovered something. Whichever girl's content I am currently playing is best girl. no joke, I vibe with all of them. No other AVN I played has achieved that. In others there is at least one annoying ugly minger that I hate but is still forced upon me, but here, no sir. I will take your entire stock of beauties, Zetan..
View attachment giphy (3).webp

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Ravager had an update literally one week ago, the one before that was like 4 weeks before that, and our red strings got an update 4 months ago.
I'm not sure how much content this all is though.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
As an ex-elder patreon and later stalker, I don't usually comment here, today drunk ,and checking for the update. But happy to see this game has kinda same or more support as in the firsts days it had, when Ain was pretty little teen naive daughter with those terrible proportions, that he had to made her look 16 after V.02. It was too wild, v.02, I tried to find that version.

This game will be one of the Top 3 when is finished. Ravaging wild kinks, plot and renders. It deserves every dollar. All 9000 taste bud, t's a 10, pure vanilla!
sardtyghkj.png

Original Ain, which was changed due to being too young looking.

fcdsaxsdfsdv.jpg

Version 2 of Ain, which was too much of a change and just wasn't that pretty (IMO, I remember giving some negative feedback during that time). I'm very happy with what she eventually ended up looking like though, i.e. the current version.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Ravager had an update literally one week ago, the one before that was like 4 weeks before that, and our red strings got an update 4 months ago.
I'm not sure how much content this all is though.
Have you actually played that Ravager update? 2 years for basically a demo of chapter 5. come on :ROFLMAO:.
But anyway this is the wrong place to discuss it.

Hot Sand of Antarctica is the first one that comes to mind.
Not even close. Desert Stalker is pretty unique.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 2687670

Original Ain, which was changed due to being too young looking.

View attachment 2687671

Version 2 of Ain, which was too much of a change and just wasn't that pretty (IMO, I remember giving some negative feedback during that time). I'm very happy with what she eventually ended up looking like though, i.e. the current version.
V1 would
V2 would
Vnow would

:D

Reactions: Afdch

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Visiting here from time to time I realized how my 5Head galactic brain decision has paid off :WeSmart:
Years ago when I first started this game, as per my habit, I changed the names of everyone I could to funny alternatives. As a result it's almost impossible for anything to be spoiled for me or get emotionally invested in arguments & discussions.
It's hard to describe the state, but nirvana comes to mind :LUL:

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Do you know if there's still that first game version available somewhere?
I am perhaps one of the handful of people who liked the original graphics more than today's.
Honestly, this game sold itself to me by Ain alone. She's perfect.

If yes, please PM me. I am curious about it too.
Earlier versions can be found if you're willing to search for them, I do remember finding .02 when I went looking for it, but I didn't download what I found since I use android and all there seemed to be was PC, Mac, or Linux.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes