allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I agree! This game is close, but can't tough Stalker. However, it does have legs and it could be a nice filler in between the Stalker updates. I found it hot and Hot Sands is pretty much the He-Man to Stalkers Conan the Barbarian.
I'm not a fan. They're so similar that I just couldn't help comparing it to Desert Stalker and just dropped it.

Sep 26, 2021
I'm not a fan. They're so similar that I just couldn't help comparing it to Desert Stalker and just dropped it.
Oh I agree. Super similar and really more of a rip-off. However, I think if Hot Sands was able to match Stalkers graphics and art quality, then it would be like comparing He-Man to Conan. He-Man just needed to sell off Conan toys, but since Conan was Adults, they could not sell the toys to kids. So they made a shitty cartoon and repurposed the toys to sell to kids. Conan is the original and superior project, but He-Man was able to constantly produce cartoon episode and product to sell while Arnold learned English! haha.

So many Hot Sands could become our He-Man, while we wait for Stalker to finish fucking his slave girl in the basement, or Zombie Queen in the abandoned city?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
As for age of consent and other things,
Mind that age of consent and adult age are not usually the same, and if you investigate around the world, you are due to some pretty surprise.

For instance, in Italy age of consent is 14. Theoretically a grown ass man could sleep with a 14 years old girl (or any gender combination) and they are technically fine, as long as it can be proved that the minor was indeed freely consentient. I wouldn't try the stunt by the way, you would be still considered morally horrible and you could still end up in trouble. But like if there is a minimal age gap not many would be bothered. When i was 21 i dated a 16 girl for some time. I knew her family, they where cool with it, no big deal. If i would do it now in my 40's of course things wouldn't be smooth at all.

In other parts of the world it varies, but it's very frequently under the legal age. I believe in europe the average runs between 14 and 16. I think Japan's age of consent is stil 13 and i'm not entirely sure they even have an official adult age.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
it would be like comparing He-Man to Conan.
Did you actually watch either He-Man or Conan?

Besides featuring a guy with too much muscle, they actually have very little in common.

For starters, He-Man is fantasy/sci-fi while Conan is fantasy/historical. Literally everything is different.

Reactions: sava75

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Oh I agree. Super similar and really more of a rip-off. However, I think if Hot Sands was able to match Stalkers graphics and art quality, then it would be like comparing He-Man to Conan. He-Man just needed to sell off Conan toys, but since Conan was Adults, they could not sell the toys to kids. So they made a shitty cartoon and repurposed the toys to sell to kids. Conan is the original and superior project, but He-Man was able to constantly produce cartoon episode and product to sell while Arnold learned English! haha.

So many Hot Sands could become our He-Man, while we wait for Stalker to finish fucking his slave girl in the basement, or Zombie Queen in the abandoned city?
The only possible comparison between those two games is about graphics and context. In terms of writing and everything else, Desert Stalker is just untouchable (too few games with that kind of quality, whatever the kinks). Hot Sands is pretty low in quality (other than context and graphics), and aside from being abandoned, it's short, too little content. I saw it was mentionned a lot when I was searching for something like Desert Stalker while waiting for the update, tried it (and kind of liked it if I didn't try to compare with DS) but was disappointed with the lack of content. Unfortunately, I found no game to come close to Desert Stalker's quality (kinks, graphics and context/genre)... I would love someone to tell me I'm wrong...

Reactions: Yngling

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

i actually prefer hsoa but think they are both great games i just find myself more into the story of hsoa

• Wow
Reactions: allanl9020142

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Maybe I should have called Hot Sands the dr.wham to Desert Stalker's dr pepper instead of discount Desert Stalker. They're the same demographic, difference is in quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe I should have called Hot Sands the dr.wham to Desert Stalker's dr.pepper instead of discount Desert Stalker. There same demographic, difference in quality.
Being a Dr Pepper fan, I can get behind that comparison (and no period ;)).

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes