Jun 16, 2022
The only possible comparison between those two games is about graphics and context. In terms of writing and everything else, Desert Stalker is just untouchable (too few games with that kind of quality, whatever the kinks). Hot Sands is pretty low in quality (other than context and graphics), and aside from being abandoned, it's short, too little content. I saw it was mentionned a lot when I was searching for something like Desert Stalker while waiting for the update, tried it (and kind of liked it if I didn't try to compare with DS) but was disappointed with the lack of content. Unfortunately, I found no game to come close to Desert Stalker's quality (kinks, graphics and context/genre)... I would love someone to tell me I'm wrong...
As someone who plays both games as well, Hot Sands Antarctica is not whatsoever abandoned. The development has been greatly slowed down, because the developer's wife, who he made this project together with divorced him, which caused radio silence for a long while, until the update before last came out. The next update is releasing real soon.

Also, I agree that Desert Stalker is overall a better product, mainly with the world-building/characterization, graphics, and numerous impactful choices. However, I do believe is Hot Sands Antarctica is a good game and if it had similar support, the game would be a worthy rival to Desert Stalker, whether that happens or not remains to be seen. Competition is always good for the consumers.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The scriptures also say humans were born from Adam and Eve so basically we all have been doing incest till now .
And we have, since science relizied, by the study of mitochondrial DNA all current human being alive are direct discendants of the same female exemplar of hominide. And i don't mean the same specie. I mean the very same person.
Of course albeith this individual have been called 'the Mitochondrial Eve' this has nothing to do with the biblical Eve, not to mention any Adam.

Reactions: Yngling

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Logically there must be an Adam.

Or, is the origin of humanity NTR??? :eek:
i imagined this question would have been placed. As much as we can tell it should have been the NTR. Or just we are not able to tell, since mitochondrial DNA is inherithed from the mother.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
And we have, since science relizied, by the study of mitochondrial DNA all current human being alive are direct discendants of the same female exemplar of hominide. And i don't mean the same specie. I mean the very same person.
Of course albeith this individual have been called 'the Mitochondrial Eve' this has nothing to do with the biblical Eve, not to mention any Adam.
Just for full clarity, from wikipedia:
"The name "Mitochondrial Eve" alludes to the biblical Eve, which has led to repeated misrepresentations or misconceptions in journalistic accounts on the topic. Popular science presentations of the topic usually point out such possible misconceptions by emphasizing the fact that the position of mt-MRCA is neither fixed in time (as the position of mt-MRCA moves forward in time as mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) lineages become extinct), nor does it refer to a "first woman", nor the only living female of her time, nor the first member of a "new species"."

"Other women living during Eve's time may have descendants alive today but not in a direct female line. "

In case someone goes wild with assumptions or religious projections lol

It's fun to imagine a whole future civilization descended from Zetan & Zahra, though :cool: Ain & Shani, too, and all the rest :sneaky:

Sep 26, 2021
i actually prefer hsoa but think they are both great games i just find myself more into the story of hsoa
Interesting. What about the story of Hot Sands do you like more? I myself keep clicking away and enjoyed what I played as well. I do wish the graphics/sex scenes were on par with Stalker, but my penis did not seem to notice the difference. HAHA.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Desert Stalker is also a one man show.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It started out as solo, but I think Zetan officially hired on a person within the last couple of months to help with renders and such. Also, there are two gents here in the thread that help out with coding and proofreading.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes