DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Are you in the bunker when sleeping, and or skipping days? If so try returning to Home look for icons, and if none present try sleeping with Either Ain of Wife with icon upper right. If after trying that if no Palace on map, and you have no event icon in common room(try just going into Living room) then possible you are bugged like some of us. If all else fails try a save far back before completing Shani's mission in zone. If you do not have one then possible you may need to delete Auto saves, and saves. Then start a fresh game play through everything as it appears. When finishing Shani zone part you will need Common room, her room, then Library in that order to get palace again for last Juicy scenes with queen. You should also if all goes well have some home scenes before getting End of Content icon far upper right. You should if I recall have 4 in completed by this point, and everything else says to be continued.
Yes MC is at home when i press sleep/skip button but still after clicking he ends up at the bunker. Sleeping with wife & daughter buttons does show the scene of mc sleeping with them but he still wakes up at bunker.
I have 2 quests in completed section, broken & we are different. Also nothing helped with travel & palace options as they still do not appear or work.
I tried old saves and even download the game again. Only option i haven't tried is starting a new game which, to be honest, i really don't want to this far in the game.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
New game didn't fix the issues but removing the Walkthrough Mod files did. So issue is actually with the mod and not with the game.
I didn't even think to ask if mod was installed sorry. That would have been easier to see first before starting over if removing it fixes issues. Maybe it is corrupted version somehow. I used the WT mod on mine this last run and got the End of content icon upper right. Still should have asked about it in that longwinded reply. Sorry again for missing a step.

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I didn't even think to ask if mod was installed sorry.
Still should have asked about it in that longwinded reply. Sorry again for missing a step.
No problem. You did try to help so thank you. And don't worry about missing this point, I didn't even mention that WT mod is installed. So not you fault really.

Reactions: wildride69

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Anyone wanting that pathetic uber-cuck Omar anywhere near any of the girls, what the actual hell is wrong with you? The only one getting cucked is Omar, he is pathetic and can't even handle his own wife, let alone anyone elses wife. Being a willing cuck is one thing, but Omar is just a loser who is so overprotective of his wife that he doesn't even deserve, and when he gets fully cucked by Zaton it will be glorious, we will need a mug for his tears.

P.S. I don't remember if I already said it ,but Kitty is so beautiful, who woulda guessed we would get such a treasure from a shithole like that place. ;)
After seeing how the wife acts in a sick fuck playthru (also my main minus slave fairy), i just want that cuck to fuck her because she probably wouldn't like it. Woman's an uncle Tom with tits, possibly even more fucked in the head than an evil MC. It'd be karma like Sam Jackson getting his nuts blown off in Django :LUL:

Poopykookysuuc20

Feb 9, 2022
Attaching below "Desert Stalker Gallery Unlocker".
You can also find it on my .

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the Gallery.
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The dev created the gallery code, I only unlocked the scenes.
There are issues with the scene replay gallery, such as:
  • Names of the girls not correctly showing.
  • Some scenes with errors due to undefined labels.
  • ...etc
Any android versions?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
In versions 13c i can not come or leave to mainmenu what should i can do
We are unsure what you mean. By main menu one would guess that you mean start, load, preferences, etc choice menu? Or are you talking about map menu ingame? I myself am a bit confused as to what you mean.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Cant wait for Nadia to find out who her real father is and the eventual threesome with her mom. It makes me wonder if the Mc has more daughters. Like the queen looks extremely similar to the oldest daughter, and the Mc has been working for the throne for 30 years, so maybe the previous queen got knocked up by the Mc too.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Cant wait for Nadia to find out who her real father is and the eventual threesome with her mom. It makes me wonder if the Mc has more daughters. Like the queen looks extremely similar to the oldest daughter, and the Mc has been working for the throne for 30 years, so maybe the previous queen got knocked up by the Mc too.
Well He does make the rounds with priestesses in temple, and female guards so one could guess it is possible a lot of the girls, and women he takes are his in theory. Nadia is possible as daughter considering no glove no love is not option in game LOL, and also practicing safe sex is also not done. Just put it in any woman you dominate no matter how many times they may pretend to protest LOl. Who but developer knows if the whole female population is in some way related to our MC in some fashion?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's just kind of sad that MC doesn't take every kid he makes and more women into his household. MC should reach a point where he can establish his own village. :p

Reactions: Nulldev

RalltiirTiger

Jul 3, 2023
I've wanted to play this game for awhile, but each time I try I get a script error as soon as I get to the MC naming screen. Rolling back does not fix it, and with skipping I get the same error each time there is a changing name screen. I'm not ready to read through over 580 pages to find the fix. I'll just have to give this one a pass.

Too bad, it looks good.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I've wanted to play this game for awhile, but each time I try I get a script error as soon as I get to the MC naming screen. Rolling back does not fix it, and with skipping I get the same error each time there is a changing name screen. I'm not ready to read through over 580 pages to find the fix. I'll just have to give this one a pass.

Too bad, it looks good.
Are you using a mod by chance? possibly bad one try re downloading it if so from different server if possible. If not using mod try fresh game deleting auto saves, and any saves listed if any. If none of that works for you try posting exact error you get for developer or modder to look into cause of issue. Just a few options since it is a really good game to play. I also think if trying to rename that might be issue if not changing names unsure where issue could be.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Too bad, it looks good.
try fresh game deleting auto saves, and any saves listed if any.
Go to C:\Users\xxyourusernamexx\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DesertStalkerBETA-1606678851
Delete all saves there

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Well He does make the rounds with priestesses in temple, and female guards so one could guess it is possible a lot of the girls, and women he takes are his in theory. Nadia is possible as daughter considering no glove no love is not option in game LOL, and also practicing safe sex is also not done. Just put it in any woman you dominate no matter how many times they may pretend to protest LOl. Who but developer knows if the whole female population is in some way related to our MC in some fashion?
The thing is, the Mc is very protective of his family. So I can't see there being too many daughters out there that he doesn't interact with. But with the queen he does act like both a stern parent and almost caring. So I think she could be one. Beyond that we haven't seen enough city girls to make a judgment. Maybe the guard has a daughter with him and he trusts her to take car of the kid or something. Idk.

RalltiirTiger

Jul 3, 2023
Are you using a mod by chance? possibly bad one try re downloading it if so from different server if possible. If not using mod try fresh game deleting auto saves, and any saves listed if any. If none of that works for you try posting exact error you get for developer or modder to look into cause of issue. Just a few options since it is a really good game to play. I also think if trying to rename that might be issue if not changing names unsure where issue could be.
No mod used, deleted all saves (thanks xapican), and I didn't try to rename MC. But that was the first time the error occured.

While running game code:

File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 1105, in script

$ renpy.save_persistent()

File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 1105, in <module>

WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Games\\1A1\\DesertStalker-0.13c-pc\\game\\saves\\persistent'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 1105, in script

File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode

exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 1105, in <module>

File "renpy/exports.py", line 3575, in save_persistent

renpy.persistent.update(True)

File "renpy/persistent.py", line 397, in update

save()

File "renpy/persistent.py", line 413, in save

renpy.loadsave.location.save_persistent(data)

File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 494, in save_persistent

l.save_persistent(data)

File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 352, in save_persistent

self.persistent_mtime = os.path.getmtime(fn)

File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 62, in getmtime

WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Games\\1A1\\DesertStalker-0.13c-pc\\game\\saves\\persistent'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Desert Stalker 0.13c

Sat Jul 22 16:37:05 2023

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican
4.80 star(s) 591 Votes