Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The game has established two scenarios in the lore for this type of behaviour: honoured guest and might makes right.

In the first, a high-ranking, well respected acquaintance can be afforded certain household pleasures. With might makes right, it is basically..to the victor go the spoils. Neither one of these two scenarios is in line with the originally proposed Omar storyline. Essentially, the MC would have to give up his high status if he were to fall to such a basic blackmail plot. If he loses the ability to dictate when and how his villa/harem acts, then he is no longer at the top.
Omar is Rabiah's husband, so if you want the husbands to swap wives then he is rather important in your scenario. I don't think we have been introduced to any other married sisters in game so if that is your kink, you have limited options.
Good post, but what do you mean by "originally proposed Omar storyline"? I was not aware the devs said anything about this.

Reactions: Kellermann

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Help I can't progress anymore, I have V0.13C with the walkthrough mod, After Shani came home and after all the discussions about her adventures. I can't progress anymore, tried everything and all actions. I have only 2 choices in the world map the mutants and home. No way to progress the quest, on the clipboard upper left I can see the 2 quest Her majesty and Till death do us apart. But no way to actually progress. Do I restart? uninstall mod and start pre V0.13C?
Read up a bit not sure how far back in posts but there are steps in order before you get palace, and unless you are like a few of us buggy section at certain point. You can find directions earlier in posts Before Omar's war started. Follow exactly in order what quests says. Common room, bedroom, and finally library scene. If that does not unstick you to get all the juicy after scenes then possible buggy part, and need to restart a save before Shanis zone return if have one.

Reactions: GG2ezWP

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Good post, but what do you mean by "originally proposed Omar storyline"? I was not aware the devs said anything about this.
Oh, I just meant the original person's fan fic post about Omar. Nothing dev related I assure you.
--

Now we need some raider girls posts or Asani theories or something. A palate cleanser is in order after all of these recent Omar discussion. :illuminati:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Now we need some raider girls posts or Asani theories or something. A palate cleanser is in order after all of these recent Omar discussion. :illuminati:
I can always do with more Raider girls :love:

As far as the Omar discussion... oof. I don't care if the devs include him in the sharing stuff or not. If they do, I'll play it. If not, it's fine. I'm sure they could find some way to make it work. But damn, I'm really tired of that topic dominating this thread.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Oh, I just meant the original person's fan fic post about Omar. Nothing dev related I assure you.
--

Agree. Enough with this Omar discussion... was fun at first, but now it's just boring. Whatever Zetan chooses to do, I'm down with him and his team.

Let's hope to see more of the raider sisters soon. Really had fun with the younger sis getting jealous over Kitty (I think that the General's sister name).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Agree. Enough with this Omar discussion... was fun at first, but now it's just boring. Whatever Zetan chooses to do, I'm down with him and his team.

Let's hope to see more of the raider sisters soon. Really had fun with the younger sis getting jealous over Kitty (I think that the General's sister name).
Indeed, the raider sisters are almost universally appreciated here. Anytime they are absent from an episode, I feel :(
I know they can't be in all eps because we need to move around the map and hit different locations, people, and plotlines, but each time our punk girls make an appearance, the episode is banger (literally :cool: ) and elevated to new heights.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 16.07.2023
1689524463650.png 1689524485355.png

Hey all, I want give a little bit more insight of what to expect in the next update, at least so far. As I've already mentioned before, Kateryna will be joining the household and start having a more regular appearance in it. That's one of the longer scene bundles in this update, where as a visit to Asani for example will feel much shorter.

Then comes a new category of mini scenes that we're thinking of for the household in general and the Queen. On the household front, we will want to make the player's home feel more alive. They're mostly simple and short hangouts with small variations (for instance, while you visit the kitchen you stumble upon Shani and Emilia chatting and gossiping). Those are no big deal but give more variety in how you want to spend the day after you've been hunting those exclamation marks (!). Some of you have also had great ideas that we will try to implement ;)

On the Queen's front we want to spend more time by helping her out with menial tasks, spending time together planning things or helping her out in the throne room. The events will explore her character, and let you influence her dominant, submissive, sadistic and even exhibitionist sides. Will she be comfortable with your relationship being something of common knowledge (or even actively show it) or does she prefer to keep it behind closed door? We will not introduce any sort of grind as always, but short repeatable events that influence her more and more in those directions.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 10%
Kateryna's homecoming: 30%
Visiting Asani: 10%
Queen scenes: 15%
Home interactions: 0%

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Dev log 16.07.2023
View attachment 2775380 View attachment 2775381

Hey all, I want give a little bit more insight of what to expect in the next update, at least so far. As I've already mentioned before, Kateryna will be joining the household and start having a more regular appearance in it. That's one of the longer scene bundles in this update, where as a visit to Asani for example will feel much shorter.

Then comes a new category of mini scenes that we're thinking of for the household in general and the Queen. On the household front, we will want to make the player's home feel more alive. They're mostly simple and short hangouts with small variations (for instance, while you visit the kitchen you stumble upon Shani and Emilia chatting and gossiping). Those are no big deal but give more variety in how you want to spend the day after you've been hunting those exclamation marks (!). Some of you have also had great ideas that we will try to implement ;)

On the Queen's front we want to spend more time by helping her out with menial tasks, spending time together planning things or helping her out in the throne room. The events will explore her character, and let you influence her dominant, submissive, sadistic and even exhibitionist sides. Will she be comfortable with your relationship being something of common knowledge (or even actively show it) or does she prefer to keep it behind closed door? We will not introduce any sort of grind as always, but short repeatable events that influence her more and more in those directions.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 10%
Kateryna's homecoming: 30%
Visiting Asani: 10%
Queen scenes: 15%
Home interactions: 0%
LOL by stumble upon Shani and Emily whatever do you mean? are they having fun without the master of the house? Just don't leave Ain alone too long she can be a bit of a troublemaker if no one pays attention to her... Thanks for the update on progress too.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
LOL by stumble upon Shani and Emily whatever do you mean? are they having fun without the master of the house? Just don't leave Ain alone too long she can be a bit of a troublemaker if no one pays attention to her... Thanks for the update on progress too.
It says, "for instance, while you visit the kitchen you stumble upon Shani and Emilia chatting and gossiping."

For everyone else, please read the dev log in full and don't believe 'fake news':p.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and xapican

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Sadly, it doesn't look like we'll be getting some Ivy content this update. Feels bad man.
Yeah man... I mean I get that the Queen and Kat content are a long time coming and it'll be cool seeing some Decayed faction content and all, but I feel like we just left Yuna soaking in that pool at that badass underground base she's got there. Asani is a side fuck that already done got fucked. Would have been nice to see even a little something back with Yuna and her wet perky titties.

But oh well. I guess that will have to wait until the version after next. :HideThePain:

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Yeah man... I mean I get that the Queen and Kat content are a long time coming and it'll be cool seeing some Decayed faction content and all, but I feel like we just left Yuna soaking in that pool at that badass underground base she's got there. Asani is a side fuck that already done got fucked. Would have been nice to see even a little something back with Yuna and her wet perky titties.

But oh well. I guess that will have to wait until the version after next. :HideThePain:
Exactly. I was looking forward to hooking up with Yuna in that shack at her base, instead we get screwed over by Asani of all girls. But yeah, like you said, I guess we gotta hope it's the next update then. :HideThePain:

1689546060005.png

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
This is my first visual novel game I played in my life in last year July and after one year I noticed when little content updates. It's like if only a few minutes were added in one year. It's a promising game with the best graphics, story lines, and ideas- like sharing the girls. I really think this can go far if they try harder. One of the very few incest harem game and also the very few that has incest penetration from the very beginning albeit being the dad of the house instead of the son. They should focus more on family love in my opinion.

They should also build more focus on Omar's home. This is the only game and that has this concept and wow wonderfully done. I love his cuckold nature and his looks also match his personality very well indeed. It's reverse ntr done perfectly and that's why its so enjoyable. Plus I love the sharing option as it gives us more scenes which are quite enjoyable and its makes us feel like a Big Man, and also in oriental cultures Face is a big thing in real life and its like getting more face/respect.
Just appreciating sharing option

Reactions: mc loving VI
4.80 star(s) 591 Votes