SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
I do think it would be appropriate if she had her own sexual agency, but it would need to make sense.
I agree that she shouldn't turn into a turbo slut. But in this world of might makes right and the strong take what they want, Shani is in a position of power. She's the protégé of the premier stalker in the area, and closely aligned with the Zetan leadership. In my opinion it makes sense for her to begin starting her own harem, and she doesn't just like women.

Whether Zetan is willing to put up with the moaning that would result is a question only he can answer.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I agree that she shouldn't turn into a turbo slut. But in this world of might makes right and the strong take what they want, Shani is in a position of power. She's the protégé of the premier stalker in the area, and closely aligned with the Zetan leadership. In my opinion it makes sense for her to begin starting her own harem, and she doesn't just like women.

Whether Zetan is willing to put up with the moaning that would result is a question only he can answer.
Not while she still lives in his house. She is not independently wealthy and it took Zaton 20 years to get where he is expand his house and start building a harem.
You're also assuming she even wants all that because atm she has only wanted to be Zaton's lover and go on adventures with him. She doesn't seem inclined to move out and go fully independent.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not while she still lives in his house. She is not independently wealthy and it took Zaton 20 years to get where he is expand his house and start building a harem.
You're also assuming she even wants all that because atm she has only wanted to be Zaton's lover and go on adventures with him. She doesn't seem inclined to move out and go fully independent.
Exactly, she is exactly where she wants to and should be...safe and sound, at home, in daddy's bed ;)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

A harem? dafaq? She only likes the mc. and why will need zaton will need to put up with shit? If you want to see gangbangs play female protag game

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
She can be boring if you turn her into Ain 2.0. Zaton's house is already full of women with no purpose besides eye candy.
The devs can make great things with Shani if they want. Like her adventure in the last zone but adding sex scenes. Imagine Lara Croft in this setting, she can find some fuck buddy like the elf girl, be raped by raiders and so on.
In my opinion Desert Stalker doesn't benefit from the incest genre at all. Maybe the tag can attract incest fanatics but the best parts of the game are Zaton adventures with the raiders, the Queen, the mutants... You don't want to waste time at home when the world out there has so much to offer.
We get it, you're anti-incest, like you haven't made that perfectly clear before. :ROFLMAO:

This game isn't tailored to your taste though, maybe just accept the fact that not everything will be to your preference, and that the dev maybe enjoys creating incest content and/or wants to reach a wider audience. Did you ever stop to think that maybe your idea of what direction the game should go, isn't the direction the dev wants it to go?

There are some things I don't find particularly interesting about the game, and also things I would change if it were my game. It's not my game though, nor is it yours, I'm not going to mention my preferences or lack of interest of a certain tag/genre every chance I get though.

I'm not saying you shouldn't feel the way you do about incest or any other tag or genre of game, but we are well into the story now, and it's been well established what the themes are and the direction the game is going. Let's just enjoy the game for what it is and not what we would prefer it to be. :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We get it, you're anti-incest, like you haven't made that perfectly clear before. :ROFLMAO:

This game isn't tailored to your taste though, maybe just accept the fact that not everything will be to your preference, and that the dev maybe enjoys creating incest content and/or wants to reach a wider audience. Did you ever stop to think that maybe your idea of what direction the game should go, isn't the direction the dev wants it to go?

There are some things I don't find particularly interesting about the game, and also things I would change if it were my game. It's not my game though, nor is it yours, I'm not going to mention my preferences or lack of interest of a certain tag/genre every chance I get though.

I'm not saying you shouldn't feel the way you do about incest or any other tag or genre of game, but we are well into the story now, and it's been well established what the themes are and the direction the game is going. Let's just enjoy the game for what it is and not what we would prefer it to be. :D
Slap...stop talking sense man ;)

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
It's 8am in LA.

I'm a bit impatient because last time when I continued playing visual novels ,0.13v was released at the same time unfortunately, so it felt like I never played an update at all. And also, I wanted to take a break from visual novels so only desert stalker and a 2 others are keeping me at bay

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
One thing I'm unsure of in the story is if Shani and Ain are blood related to Zaton and Zahra. Not that I care either way.

It's just that I was under the impression that the culture in the DS world is that if you have a child, like if your wife or servant gets impregnated, then the custom is to give the child to the temple (and you can also impregnate the priestesses themselves). If you want a child, you get one from the "pool" of children in this temple. Effectively making pretty much all families and relations that happen inside each house not blood related.

I don't know if it's on account of a (lack of?) incest patch but if memory serves me right, one of the harem scenes with Ain and Zahra has Zaton and Zahra speaking to each other something along the lines of "remember when she first came to us? She's blossomed into a gorgeous woman since then"-or something of the sort.

There's also the lack of similarities in appearance between Ain's cousin and Zahra's sister (forgot their names atm).

Although I do see similarities in appearance between Zahra, Ain and Shani (Zahra and Ain in particular).

Again, I don't care one way or another, but I'd like to know to scratch my itch for knowledge regarding the workings of the world in Desert Stalker, since it's a very interesting game.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
One thing I'm unsure of in the story is if Shani and Ain are blood related to Zaton and Zahra. Not that I care either way.

It's just that I was under the impression that the culture in the DS world is that if you have a child, like if your wife or servant gets impregnated, then the custom is to give the child to the temple (and you can also impregnate the priestesses themselves). If you want a child, you get one from the "pool" of children in this temple. Effectively making pretty much all families and relations that happen inside each house not blood related.

I don't know if it's on account of a (lack of?) incest patch but if memory serves me right, one of the harem scenes with Ain and Zahra has Zaton and Zahra speaking to each other something along the lines of "remember when she first came to us? She's blossomed into a gorgeous woman since then"-or something of the sort.

There's also the lack of similarities in appearance between Ain's cousin and Zahra's sister (forgot their names atm).

Although I do see similarities in appearance between Zahra, Ain and Shani (Zahra and Ain in particular).

Again, I don't care one way or another, but I'd like to know to scratch my itch for knowledge regarding the workings of the world in Desert Stalker, since it's a very interesting game.
When Zaton & Zahra are talking about the first time "she came to them", they're talking about the time their landlord, landlady and tenant relationship began. Definitely nothing incestuous there. Shani and Ain just happen to look like Zahra and are of a darker skin because they don't use sunblock, unlike their landlord. :BootyTime:

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020

If i remember corectly at the beginning of the game when Zaton introduces his harem he mentions both of them as stepdaugters or you can chose how they are related to Zaton and by default is stepdaughters something like that.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes