Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
If i remember corectly at the beginning of the game when Zaton introduces his harem he mentions both of them as stepdaugters or you can chose how they are related to Zaton and by default is stepdaughters something like that.
That is just a Patreon wrongthink dodging technique. The story is written where they are clearly his daughters or it makes no sense.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think it's written so the player gets to decide in their head what they want to think about it.
I think the above response is more accurate. Let's be real, players who like incest will delight, and players who don't will either tolerate it or be turned of. I've rarely played games with the pronoun/relational name switches that can be played without the dialogue/story turning into a clunky mess.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I think the above response is more accurate. Let's be real, players who like incest will delight, and players who don't will either tolerate it or be turned of. I've rarely played games with the pronoun/relational name switches that can be played without the dialogue/story turning into a clunky mess.
Agreed. This game does it well. If you leave it at default, they talk of step daughter and when they arrived. But if you change it to daughter, mom etc. It actually changes other dialogue in the game to make the blood relation fit seamlessly. It's really well done

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yngling and SlapE

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Agreed. This game does it well. If you leave it at default, they talk of step daughter and when they arrived. But if you change it to daughter, mom etc. It actually changes other dialogue in the game to make the blood relation fit seamlessly. It's really well done
I didn't know the dialogue changed because yeah in my game it talks about how he took his wife's virginity in front of her sister and he has been her only man lol. This is at the very beginning.

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
When Zaton & Zahra are talking about the first time "she came to them", they're talking about the time their landlord, landlady and tenant relationship began. Definitely nothing incestuous there. Shani and Ain just happen to look like Zahra and are of a darker skin because they don't use sunblock, unlike their landlord. :BootyTime:
The nuclear family relationship between landlord, landlady and tenant is the foundation of civilization. I, for one, find it abhorrent that so many visual novels seek to pervert this relationship in the name of degeneracy. And Patreon is not only allowing it, but profiting by it.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I delight 1000%

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I didn't know the dialogue changed because yeah in my game it talks about how he took his wife's virginity in front of her sister and he has been her only man lol. This is at the very beginning.
The best example is in the haren room when you are banging Zahra and Ain. If you choose non-blood, it mentions the love of their step daughter. If you choose blood relation, it changes the dialogue to talk about how Ain is licking the hole she once came from

Reactions: gkratos123

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The best example is in the haren room when you are banging Zahra and Ain. If you choose non-blood, it mentions the love of their step daughter. If you choose blood relation, it changes the dialogue to talk about how Ain is licking the hole she once came from
I've never played a AVN that changed the dialogue up so it's pretty cool. Yeah I noticed that example too.

Reactions: bygonemyths

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
True, though I felt the zone was more creepy than dangerous and it seemed to do quite well in building tension. Learning about the lore was interesting too.

What got me liking Shani in the first place was her and MC's early adventures together in desert. I was lukewarm on the idea of Shani leaving for several episodes but recognised its necessity for story. Her long departure also caused her to fall behind in the lewd scene tally, which may account for why Ain jumped into the lead with many people. Ain at villa fucking & sucking day and night while Shani out solo braving the sands. Didn't even have time to jill off once :whistle:

I am not sure I want too many more Shani solo adventures because I am not a big fan of multiple protag and I think Shani solo would be best in a spin-off that is just dedicated to her. The Shani/MC combo I would very much like to see again, both in wasteland and under the sheets as you say
The Dev can always had lewd scenes for Shani while she travels. It just won´t be with MC.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I have said this before...
the game is written in such a way that it allows for blood relationship between Zaton, Zahra and the daughters if you change the names of their relationships accordingly. if you do not, it stays in stepdaughter mode...and that mode is supported also. there are very few conversations in which a distinction is made between the two options.. and in those very few conversations, depending on your choice in the matter, the dialogue varies a little reflecting your choice.
that said, in every way that matters, blood or not, those two girls are Zaton's daughters because he raised them and would burn the planet to protect them and his wife.
that's also the reason why he will very rarely, if ever, call them stepdaughters to their face... because it's just not a thing you do. I am sure that many in this forum have the experience or know somebody with the experience of being raised by one parent and their second partner... maybe because of abandonment or death of the other parent, or maybe the divorce happened very early in your lives so you hardly know better...
in my experience, a man or woman who takes on the responsibility to raise a child that isn't theirs, is called and considered a parent anywhere but in the legal papers... only during arguments, would a child refer to a loving parent that happens to not be the birth parent with a term like stepfather or mother.

so it's barely an issue and it is up to each and everyone of you to make up your mind and frame the relationship however you like. we write it mostly neutrally from that point of view.
my personal head canon tells me that they are blood related, but that's just my personal preference

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
To be clear, I didn't ask the question to ascertain if the game is complying with my preferences or anything like that.

If the relation is the of "steps" or not, in this game, I really don't care either way as both would be equally good in this setting and with the writing as it is.

I asked because I was under the impression that the donating babies to the temple and picking sons and daughters from it was the norm. Maybe it is, or maybe it's just an option. Either way I'm unsure and wanted that clarified, that's all.

I believe there's a line of dialog making a reference to the Queen herself, one that mentioned that the previous Queen had adopted her and the same happened with the one before that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
We get it, you're anti-incest, like you haven't made that perfectly clear before. :ROFLMAO:

This game isn't tailored to your taste though, maybe just accept the fact that not everything will be to your preference, and that the dev maybe enjoys creating incest content and/or wants to reach a wider audience. Did you ever stop to think that maybe your idea of what direction the game should go, isn't the direction the dev wants it to go?

There are some things I don't find particularly interesting about the game, and also things I would change if it were my game. It's not my game though, nor is it yours, I'm not going to mention my preferences or lack of interest of a certain tag/genre every chance I get though.

I'm not saying you shouldn't feel the way you do about incest or any other tag or genre of game, but we are well into the story now, and it's been well established what the themes are and the direction the game is going. Let's just enjoy the game for what it is and not what we would prefer it to be. :D
Lol No, I'm not a fan of incest but I don't go full retard mode like some famous crowd do when a game has some optional content I don't like. I gave my opinion on Shani and Ain, if you feel attacked in your waifu or smth I can't help you. To me Shani has a good backstory and the character can grow even more if the devs want, but I prefer to play as Zaton anyway.
DS is one of my fav games, I had it in my signature when the game was first released :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
I don’t get it, why do most protagonists look soo young in games like these??
I think you often have the opportunity to towing the MC's mother. That would be scary if the MC himself was older... :oops:
...the mother would have to be correspondingly old. :sick:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
To be clear, I didn't ask the question to ascertain if the game is complying with my preferences or anything like that.

If the relation is the of "steps" or not, in this game, I really don't care either way as both would be equally good in this setting and with the writing as it is.

I asked because I was under the impression that the donating babies to the temple and picking sons and daughters from it was the norm. Maybe it is, or maybe it's just an option. Either way I'm unsure and wanted that clarified, that's all.

I believe there's a line of dialog making a reference to the Queen herself, one that mentioned that the previous Queen had adopted her and the same happened with the one before that.
The main purpose behind the establishment of the Temple of Zeta is for population growth, basically a human factory. There is no point of donating babies to the temple, instead it is for the citizen to adopt babies and/or children.

Incest
If the player set blood relation, then Shani and Ain are Zaton and Zahra biological daughters through the natural procreation process. However, if the player uses the default relation, then Shani and Ain were adopted from the Temple of Zeta, they become the stepchildren of Zaton and Zahra. In this case, the player mental gymnastic can become handy. The player can create a backstory where Shani and/or Ain were actually fathered by Zaton, where he fucked one or 2 priestess. Practically, in this scenario it is incest. The default backstory is that the player is never told who was the father and mother of Shani or Ain, and it really doesn't matter.

Anyway, that is just my understanding of the lore. I could be wrong because I am not the storyteller.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021
If you think it will come out today?
First, I don't understand the wording of this question. Who is "you"? What are you trying to ask by "If"?

Second, devlogs in this very thread have made it clear that yes, the beta will release today. As a matter of fact, the last devlog was posted two days ago; these are all available to you and they're not hard to find.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes