HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023

View attachment 3063535
Howdy you all! Before we get into what's coming for the next update I want to get as sentimental as Nadia is here for a moment: Thank you to all of you for participating in this project and allowing me to work on it. I have taken a few days off to think about the next updates while fixing the current one, but I am already starting to go back at the next one. I enjoy every moment of this work, and so does the team if I may speak for them. So thank you again for all the support, really.

Now back to the topic at hand: I wanted to give a short heads up on where we are, and what may or may not be included in the next update and how I approach things when it comes to content. If we look at places like the mutants or the decayed, then you know as well as I that content in some places of the game is trailing behind or progressing slowly. The reason for that is simple; although we have a clearly defined roadmap of where some characters and places are going, it's not always easy to find the appropriate assets or narrative angles to make the scene in the upcoming update. The Hive for example was in my mind for at least 6 months before I realized it. Shani's trip to the Zone in general was planned from the start, but her encounter with Julia particularly and the realization of environments, music, feeling and its story purpose was planned and brainstormed ahead of time for at least one year. Without trying to sound pretentious, for some scenes we need an emotional baseline and enough confidence before I can start working on them, else they turn out half assed, and will then miss their purpose.

In the Mutants case I can give a little insight on what's planned so skip this paragraph if you don't like mild spoilers: We will explore a fixed number of places in the future much like we did with the Hive, and these places will include choices similar to the one you had to make in the Hive or the Raider settlement. And those choices then eventually determine the path in which the Mutants or the Raiders develop. And this will also have an impact on the main story itself and how it can unfold. Sadly, the planning phase for the next mission with Fangs and her faction takes longer this time around.

So what's gonna be new in 0.15? Zion's 1st part of the quest will see completion. Then, Fairy's worst path for you sadists out there will get some content. And as you can see, Nadia is making another appearance and we will finally have Ain and Nadia see each other again after years. She's hyped.

I will focus on these three scenes for the next weeks and then see what else we can add. The goal (once again, I know...) is to have quicker updates & development time, so you don't have to wait so long for another update. Let's get started

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visit: 5%
Fairy's broken path: 0%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I really want to see the interaction between these two super horny girls

• Love
Reactions: fortuna95

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017
For some reason I can't get Kateryna to move in. "Will curiosity kill the Kat?" is stuck on "Wait for a few days". In the meantime I finished every other quest, but still nothing is happening with her. Anyone got an idea why that might be the case/how to fix it?
I have the same issue, and it still won't seem to trigger even with the new 14d version.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

View attachment 3063535
Howdy you all! Before we get into what's coming for the next update I want to get as sentimental as Nadia is here for a moment: Thank you to all of you for participating in this project and allowing me to work on it. I have taken a few days off to think about the next updates while fixing the current one, but I am already starting to go back at the next one. I enjoy every moment of this work, and so does the team if I may speak for them. So thank you again for all the support, really.

Now back to the topic at hand: I wanted to give a short heads up on where we are, and what may or may not be included in the next update and how I approach things when it comes to content. If we look at places like the mutants or the decayed, then you know as well as I that content in some places of the game is trailing behind or progressing slowly. The reason for that is simple; although we have a clearly defined roadmap of where some characters and places are going, it's not always easy to find the appropriate assets or narrative angles to make the scene in the upcoming update. The Hive for example was in my mind for at least 6 months before I realized it. Shani's trip to the Zone in general was planned from the start, but her encounter with Julia particularly and the realization of environments, music, feeling and its story purpose was planned and brainstormed ahead of time for at least one year. Without trying to sound pretentious, for some scenes we need an emotional baseline and enough confidence before I can start working on them, else they turn out half assed, and will then miss their purpose.

In the Mutants case I can give a little insight on what's planned so skip this paragraph if you don't like mild spoilers: We will explore a fixed number of places in the future much like we did with the Hive, and these places will include choices similar to the one you had to make in the Hive or the Raider settlement. And those choices then eventually determine the path in which the Mutants or the Raiders develop. And this will also have an impact on the main story itself and how it can unfold. Sadly, the planning phase for the next mission with Fangs and her faction takes longer this time around.

So what's gonna be new in 0.15? Zion's 1st part of the quest will see completion. Then, Fairy's worst path for you sadists out there will get some content. And as you can see, Nadia is making another appearance and we will finally have Ain and Nadia see each other again after years. She's hyped.

I will focus on these three scenes for the next weeks and then see what else we can add. The goal (once again, I know...) is to have quicker updates & development time, so you don't have to wait so long for another update. Let's get started

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visit: 5%
Fairy's broken path: 0%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Nadia and Ain? :love:

YES, YES, YES, YES, FUCK YES, YES!!!! :love:

:giggle:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i just don't get it...MC laid with shany before the zone (if i rememebr right) or for dure he did it when she returned...why now he is acting like shany is off limits? like when he gives her a massage>?

Reactions: chenerba

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Desert Stalker [v0.14d]
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Download links (295 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
i just don't get it...MC laid with shany before the zone (if i rememebr right) or for dure he did it when she returned...why now he is acting like shany is off limits? like when he gives her a massage>?
I know. Shani is hard to get for some reason, very few scenes with her. Same with Queen.
They probably gonna keep teasing them like every other game out there and then towards the end they will get fucked endlessly to the point where you will find it annoying now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, that massage scene probably hasn't been touched since it was first implemented. So I doubt it's intentional.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
It's an old scene, and Shani being fuckable is pretty new. I'm sure it will be updated eventually. But yeah it's a bit annoying for now

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I mean, reporting issues is totally fine, even if they were already solved. what is not fine is copy-pasting these horrendous walls of text without spoilering them
What is the person doesn't know how to spoil it? You shouldn't berate others. I got a fraction from doing that. Not EVERYONE knows everything about computers. I even tried going to college for computers and couldn't understand what was needed.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes