xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry, I don't know how to do that
Write what ever you want to put in here : or you want to put into a spoiler .......Mark it with Mouse
click on red arrow!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hit continue on the next picture!
the end most simple way to insert spoiler, then post

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023

View attachment 3063535
Howdy you all! Before we get into what's coming for the next update I want to get as sentimental as Nadia is here for a moment: Thank you to all of you for participating in this project and allowing me to work on it. I have taken a few days off to think about the next updates while fixing the current one, but I am already starting to go back at the next one. I enjoy every moment of this work, and so does the team if I may speak for them. So thank you again for all the support, really.

Now back to the topic at hand: I wanted to give a short heads up on where we are, and what may or may not be included in the next update and how I approach things when it comes to content. If we look at places like the mutants or the decayed, then you know as well as I that content in some places of the game is trailing behind or progressing slowly. The reason for that is simple; although we have a clearly defined roadmap of where some characters and places are going, it's not always easy to find the appropriate assets or narrative angles to make the scene in the upcoming update. The Hive for example was in my mind for at least 6 months before I realized it. Shani's trip to the Zone in general was planned from the start, but her encounter with Julia particularly and the realization of environments, music, feeling and its story purpose was planned and brainstormed ahead of time for at least one year. Without trying to sound pretentious, for some scenes we need an emotional baseline and enough confidence before I can start working on them, else they turn out half assed, and will then miss their purpose.

In the Mutants case I can give a little insight on what's planned so skip this paragraph if you don't like mild spoilers: We will explore a fixed number of places in the future much like we did with the Hive, and these places will include choices similar to the one you had to make in the Hive or the Raider settlement. And those choices then eventually determine the path in which the Mutants or the Raiders develop. And this will also have an impact on the main story itself and how it can unfold. Sadly, the planning phase for the next mission with Fangs and her faction takes longer this time around.

So what's gonna be new in 0.15? Zion's 1st part of the quest will see completion. Then, Fairy's worst path for you sadists out there will get some content. And as you can see, Nadia is making another appearance and we will finally have Ain and Nadia see each other again after years. She's hyped.

I will focus on these three scenes for the next weeks and then see what else we can add. The goal (once again, I know...) is to have quicker updates & development time, so you don't have to wait so long for another update. Let's get started

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visit: 5%
Fairy's broken path: 0%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Now that I watch more closely it looks like Nadia is getting ready for a fistfight lol, although a catfight between Ain and Nadia would be fun to watch too.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What's new this updates?

Desert Stalker 0.14d (Public)
Hey all, ready for 0.14? Because here it is:
What's new: the update is a bit all over the place. We're visiting the Queen, the Raiders, and spend time with Kateryna and Fairy. Keep in mind that the Queen's plotline has just begun, so don't expect too much progress with her just yet.
The first part of the new raider mission is baked into the main menu screen, however it will sadly not be released for 0.14. There was simply too much to do to complete it and give it proper care.
We're diving more into side characters this update, and the next update will most likely, at least in part, return the focus to our main cast.
I will admit that I am unhappy with the update taking 4 months, even with the extensive content. I still aim to reach a shorter release cycle, but getting there is a learning curve.
Hope you enjoy the update! I'm always open for feedback. Also, italian players rejoice, we have a translation for you.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Desert Stalker 0.14d (Public)

I will admit that I am unhappy with the update taking 4 months, even with the extensive content. I still aim to reach a shorter release cycle, but getting there is a learning curve.
This dev is the muthafucking G.O.A.T.

While other devs are doing everything possible to increase to 1 update per year, this absolute baller releases at 4 months and is striving for 3.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Well, Kateryna and probably Ain and Nadia will be fulfilled. But no more IGOR. My heart hurts man for my bestfriend. I mean we need to get Zaton to know that we love Igor and that he shouldn't be a one time thing. I admit I have an extreme sharing fetish. Zahra's and Ain's hot naked body alongside Igor's run through my mind at most of the day.

With that said, I hope he makes Asha and Elf girl content soon. Those dark pink eyes drive me crazy. Wish girls in the real world have them.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of Desert Stalker with AdanGC's walkthrough mod to v0.14c.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Update plz

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ZetanDS
Well, Kateryna and probably Ain and Nadia will be fulfilled. But no more IGOR. My heart hurts man for my bestfriend. I mean we need to get Zaton to know that we love Igor and that he shouldn't be a one time thing. I admit I have an extreme sharing fetish. Zahra's and Ain's hot naked body alongside Igor's run through my mind at most of the day.

With that said, I hope he makes Asha and Elf girl content soon. Those dark pink eyes drive me crazy. Wish girls in the real world have them.
I hate sharing myself, but even without it it's nice to have an MC who has male friends, it's relatively rare. Though of course the female characters are the most important ones.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Desert Stalker with AdanGC's walkthrough mod to v0.14d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: 26thOfJuly

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
ZetanDS

I hate sharing myself, but even without it it's nice to have an MC who has male friends, it's relatively rare. Though of course the female characters are the most important ones.
As a bit of a sharing enjoyer myself, I wouldn't mind more sharing/NTR content with Igor. If not MC's family, then at least with the servant/captured girls. Like, maybe we can throw him a bone for being a good friend in a future patch. But obviously, needs to be avoidable - Desert Stalker is primarily about the player's power fantasy.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes