Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
ZetanDS

I hate sharing myself, but even without it it's nice to have an MC who has male friends, it's relatively rare. Though of course the female characters are the most important ones.
I'm fine with Igor, he's a bro. Plus he never went all the way with the girls. Regardless, I know whatever happens my girls' hearts still belong to me.

Crisliten

Apr 28, 2018
Any hero here has a complete save? I played the game a few weeks ago but my monkey brain deleted it before writing a review promised to my friends, now I need to look unto the library, for bit of info on the characters, to write my review.

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
I dont understand, i played 14beta and had all the scenes with Kateryna also, now i updated to 14d and load a save from 12a to see all from there to the end, but Kateryna never showed up my house ... I skipped lot of days but nothing ...

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Alright you degenerates, what are you most hoping for in the next update? I'd love to see repeatable living room scenes for the rest of the girls (Shani, Emilia, Kat, Fairy). I go back to the repeatables all the time; I think they're excellent in writing and animation, and hot asf. Also I thought Rose was a great new name for Fairy; what did you choose?

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
The followup with the simp leader at the raider camp was hilarious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I was kinda anticipating it and loved it when it happened. In general I just love the raider stuff, so fucking punk rock and awesome. Definitely some of my favourite sequences. If we end up having to ally with a single faction (we'll probably always have to include the Queen), I'm gonna be split between them and the mutants.

Reactions: OptimusCrime

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Alright you degenerates, what are you most hoping for in the next update? I'd love to see repeatable living room scenes for the rest of the girls (Shani, Emilia, Kat, Fairy). I go back to the repeatables all the time; I think they're excellent in writing and animation, and hot asf. Also I thought Rose was a great new name for Fairy; what did you choose?
I chose Fey, since it's another word for Fairy. I think it symbolizes a partial change; she may be free and content, but she still retains her sexual duties and skills. For context's sake, I chose the love path, not broken.

Reactions: BigBlob69
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes