katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Yeah ok thank you, apreciate your contribution, since I'm a bit dumb and can't read or figure out code exactly, I'll pass on this one, It is not that I don't want to install, I just want to know what I Install, so please don't take it personal
thank's a lot ! for your time
you can open the file and read it with Notepad++

Reactions: RosX

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
katzenstreu ; yes I already did that but I understood "Bohemian towns" and "Trainstation" (Böhmische Dörfer und Bahnhof)
sorry for not being able to figure out what a comando does

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
version 14d is fucked up, traceback keeps popping up, I kill Asani, Shani dies and it's all because of errors (or maybe because of improvements???), task markers are missing

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Python is pretty easy to read. Mod is using the anal scene pictures as an option for the night sex with Ain.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Am I the only one who is getting huge amounts of lag in the new animations. Fairy's scenes are especially bad. By the third animation the whole game is running at 10 fps. But they are all like that for me. A bad DL maybe?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, I don't know why but for whatever reason they are just layering animations on top of each other with the show statement without hiding the previous one. The animations are already defined so there is no point in using show. I went through the scripts and replaced the show with scene (how they should be?) and everything is playing as expected. Not sure why they did that.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
So uh, I played past most of the stuff that got added in the b,c, and d patches. Can someone tell me Fairy's real name? I tried searching for the answer using the search thread function but couldn't find anyone who posted that.

Reactions: mutad

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So uh, I played past most of the stuff that got added in the b,c, and d patches. Can someone tell me Fairy's real name? I tried searching for the answer using the search thread function but couldn't find anyone who posted that.
Fairy real name is Fairy:ROFLMAO::p, well at least that was I think the name that given to her by her adoptive parents ( and the decayed used as well ). I think you are trying to figure out the Changelog that says "player finds out Fairy's name from the trader", well, there was a bug ( since long time ago ), where if MC gets Fairy from the big tiddy trader, MC was never told her name, but then in the basement he just calls her Fairy. The game never explained why and I just assumed it happened offscreen. If you get her from the decayed brothers, Liam & Chris ( not their real names but I don't remember them obviously:p ), they calls her Fairy so no mystery there.

However, this is fixed now, if you played the scene again the big tiddy trader will tell the MC, that the feral girl responds to being called Fairy, don't ask her why.

Also, what is more important that you the player has the option to give her a name that you like. Probably the dev team will one day explains why the name Fairy though, like in "Behind The Scenes" or "The Making of".

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, I don't know why but for whatever reason they are just layering animations on top of each other with the show statement without hiding the previous one. The animations are already defined so there is no point in using show. I went through the scripts and replaced the show with scene (how they should be?) and everything is playing as expected. Not sure why they did that.
Ah, thank you, I will have to do that too. I also have problems with lag during certain animation scenes and the show/no hide you mentioned is probably the main reason. Hopefully they can fix that in future release.

This is not a 2D Visual Novel with sprites layered over a static background so the Show Statement does not seem to be the preferable method in most situations in Desert Stalker. At least not for animations.

Tony23lp

Dec 3, 2020
When the designer of this game puts pregnancies where the characters have pregnant abdomen and that pregnancy appears, new women appear in the arem of the main characters or the stalker who has more story of the stepdaughter.

Amon34

Apr 12, 2022
Anyone else running into a bug where the game crashes when going to talk with the decayed? I'm trying to talk with the decayed leader about the stuff Shani found, but the game just opens a script prompt, then crashes. Is there an easy fix? Will reinstalling the game fix it?

Reactions: BadAttitude

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Be that as it may, so far they didn't have much say when it comes to their own sexual desires. They have not many wants beyond being told what to do. Desert Stalker is a MCiocentric universe.
Except Shani.

The MC was pretty careful not to corrupt her.

That they did finally have sex (if the player chose to) was her choice, not the MC's.

Reactions: Xythurr

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Fairy real name is Fairy:ROFLMAO::p, well at least that was I think the name that given to her by her adoptive parents ( and the decayed used as well ). I think you are trying to figure out the Changelog that says "player finds out Fairy's name from the trader", well, there was a bug ( since long time ago ), where if MC gets Fairy from the big tiddy trader, MC was never told her name, but then in the basement he just calls her Fairy. The game never explained why and I just assumed it happened offscreen. If you get her from the decayed brothers, Liam & Chris ( not their real names but I don't remember them obviously:p ), they calls her Fairy so no mystery there.

However, this is fixed now, if you played the scene again the big tiddy trader will tell the MC, that the feral girl responds to being called Fairy, don't ask her why.

Also, what is more important that you the player has the option to give her a name that you like. Probably the dev team will one day explains why the name Fairy though, like in "Behind The Scenes" or "The Making of".
Ty, the changelog thing was exactly why I asked indeed, haha!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Be that as it may, so far they didn't have much say when it comes to their own sexual desires. They have not many wants beyond being told what to do. Desert Stalker is a MCiocentric universe.
After all, it's a game. And it's a lot of work, especially at this quality. It's normal that it's oriented to the biggest target group of users. Kudos to the developer!

Last edited:
Reactions: slightchance
Feb 5, 2021
View attachment 3077756

that creates more history of this character that becomes pregnant by the father and has a new daughter that has more history of sex with her father View attachment 3077960
I'm gonna shut that idea down extremely quickly for two meta reasons. First, the dev's made it clear that pregnancies will progress within a reasonable timeframe, so currently implemented pregnancies like Fairy or Kateryna will not be visible for quite some time. It stands to reason that children would not age within the scope of the game. Second, this game will run into issues with funding, particularly with Patreon, if loli is introduced. The game already has the workaround of having to manually input the father/daughter relationship, I don't think this content even if optional would be viable.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm gonna shut that idea down extremely quickly for two meta reasons. First, the dev's made it clear that pregnancies will progress within a reasonable timeframe, so currently implemented pregnancies like Fairy or Kateryna will not be visible for quite some time. It stands to reason that children would not age within the scope of the game. Second, this game will run into issues with funding, particularly with Patreon, if loli is introduced. The game already has the workaround of having to manually input the father/daughter relationship, I don't think this content even if optional would be viable.
100% Agree and I think you are correct.

I support on Patreon and I haven't even played the last couple of updates, I like to skip so that the game updates seem more immersive. Once they introduce pregnancies that's when I end my financial support, it's just not my thing at all, to each their own.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes