Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I'm gonna shut that idea down extremely quickly for two meta reasons. First, the dev's made it clear that pregnancies will progress within a reasonable timeframe, so currently implemented pregnancies like Fairy or Kateryna will not be visible for quite some time. It stands to reason that children would not age within the scope of the game. Second, this game will run into issues with funding, particularly with Patreon, if loli is introduced. The game already has the workaround of having to manually input the father/daughter relationship, I don't think this content even if optional would be viable.
Pregnancy doesn't have to be a part of the main game, but it sure deserves a spot in the epilogues. After all, what was the point of MC building such a massive harem and then nutting in each and every one of his women?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Once they introduce pregnancies that's when I end my financial support, it's just not my thing at all, to each their own.
I dislike foot stuff, but I still support the game because the other 99%, (yes, fabricated percentage to make my point), of it I love. Plus, it's optional pregnancy. I mean, you do you and spend your money how you want. I just think it's weird to not want to support a dev just because they introduce optional pregnancy. As you said though, to each their own.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Fairy real name is Fairy:ROFLMAO::p, well at least that was I think the name that given to her by her adoptive parents ( and the decayed used as well ). I think you are trying to figure out the Changelog that says "player finds out Fairy's name from the trader", well, there was a bug ( since long time ago ), where if MC gets Fairy from the big tiddy trader, MC was never told her name, but then in the basement he just calls her Fairy. The game never explained why and I just assumed it happened offscreen. If you get her from the decayed brothers, Liam & Chris ( not their real names but I don't remember them obviously:p ), they calls her Fairy so no mystery there.

However, this is fixed now, if you played the scene again the big tiddy trader will tell the MC, that the feral girl responds to being called Fairy, don't ask her why.

Also, what is more important that you the player has the option to give her a name that you like. Probably the dev team will one day explains why the name Fairy though, like in "Behind The Scenes" or "The Making of".
I wonder if we will see again the big tiddy trader.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I dislike foot stuff, but I still support the game because the other 99%, (yes, fabricated percentage to make my point), of it I love. Plus, it's optional pregnancy. I mean, you do you and spend your money how you want. I just think it's weird to not want to support a dev just because they introduce optional pregnancy. As you said though, to each their own.
As long as it is completely optional and not some necessary part of the game experience, I have no issues.

Reactions: Yngling

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
You underestimate my sense of humor. I meant that it shows the negative opinion of the developers on the issue. It's a matter of compromise, I guess.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Has the cave scene, and Ivy's Oasis been added? After you save the slave, nothing happens. Well, the brief bunker event but after that nothing? Did I choose the wrong options?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Has the cave scene, and Ivy's Oasis been added? After you save the slave, nothing happens. Well, the brief bunker event but after that nothing? Did I choose the wrong options?
A while ago... Did you complete the mutants missions yet? Honestly, it was so long ago, I don't remember the requirements for those scenes, but you have to go to the mutants bunker and make nice with Ivy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The irony is that Yuna "ambassador" or at least an advocate of Yuna is asking about Yuna scenes:whistle:.

To answer your questions, yes, it is very likely that you chosed the wrong options but we can't figure out what you did wrong, at least not without a save file. The other possibility is that you have not progress far enough for the event to trigger, but this is speculative too since we have no idea how far in the game you are at.

Just like GetOutOfMyLab said, the scenes were added long time ago and were not modified, re-made or removed as far as I am aware of. They are in the game, so if you didn't see it, either wrong choices ( most likely ), it didn't trigger yet, or there is a pesky tricky bug ( less likely ).

Tony23lp

Dec 3, 2020
I'm gonna shut that idea down extremely quickly for two meta reasons. First, the dev's made it clear that pregnancies will progress within a reasonable timeframe, so currently implemented pregnancies like Fairy or Kateryna will not be visible for quite some time. It stands to reason that children would not age within the scope of the game. Second, this game will run into issues with funding, particularly with Patreon, if loli is introduced. The game already has the workaround of having to manually input the father/daughter relationship, I don't think this content even if optional would be viable.
but that option can be unlocked in a code that the creators in the game so that the user can choose how they want to enjoy that game. In the game menu, enter the code where that story between the daughter and the father is and leave it said if you want to corrupt more to the characters by entering the code it would be like an optional dlc from the game menu it would be for another category of players with free choice

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
The truth is that this latest update has left a bad taste in my mouth regarding the queen.

In my game, the queen wants to humiliate and subdue the protagonist, he is about to physically attack her, she threatens him with her guards, he tells Shani that he does not trust the queen and that all civilizations end up disappearing, later accusing the monarch of having sent her daughter on a deadly mission... and all so that, finally,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, I hope that in the future the creators of the game offer the possibility that all this is nothing more than a plot by the protagonist to overthrow this capricious spoiled girl and hand her over to the decayed, because if not I don't understand anything :mad:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The truth is that this latest update has left a bad taste in my mouth regarding the queen.

In my game, the queen wants to humiliate and subdue the protagonist, he is about to physically attack her, she threatens him with her guards, he tells Shani that he does not trust the queen and that all civilizations end up disappearing, later accusing the monarch of having sent her daughter on a deadly mission... and all so that, finally,
Seriously, I hope that in the future the creators of the game offer the possibility that all this is nothing more than a plot by the protagonist to overthrow this capricious spoiled girl and hand her over to the decayed, because if not I don't understand anything :mad:
Yeah the cuddling scene doesn't make sense if you're not on the Queen's path. That scene is for everyone I think, whereas it should be different depending on your relationship with her.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

Oh well, since I'm into dominating Merneith and making her call me daddy I did like this content with her. :BootyTime:

Just wait for a little bit until Zetan makes the other option for those who don't like Merneith or may have her acting more of a dom to the MC. I guess the dev makes the routes that are going to get selected the most (dominating the queen, have sex with Shani, induct Ain more into her desire of staying with her parents, or having fun with Nadia), and will later add the other options for those than aren't interested in certain characters, or just want a different version.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Oh well, since I'm into dominating Merneith and making her call me daddy I did like this content with her. :BootyTime:

Just wait for a little bit until Zetan makes the other option for those who don't like Merneith or may have her acting more of a dom to the MC. I guess the dev makes the routes that are going to get selected the most (dominating the queen, have sex with Shani, induct Ain more into her desire of staying with her parents, or having fun with Nadia), and will later add the other options for those than aren't interested in certain characters, or just want a different version.
ass fuck in front of the whole court and country

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes