tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Can dev perhaps seperate the installation apk and rpa file, like the other game on this site for mobile user?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im just saying because, it will maybe be very grainy on the animation for mobile user since this game will keep getting larger and larger on each update.

(y)

Reactions: 26thOfJuly

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DIK knocked out of top 3 slot..and by a furry pig game no less :KEK:
Desert Stalker, the time is now to strike. I sense weakness. The number 4 slot, just like the Zeta Queen's firm bottom, is there for the taking! :devilish:

P.S. Hope we get some more horror elements in upcoming episodes. It is the sleeper hit content of this game when it does appear. Devs are able to present horror surprisingly well. The blending of visuals, music, dialogue, and general creepiness hits just right.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
DIK knocked out of top 3 slot..and by a furry pig game no less :KEK:
Desert Stalker, the time is now to strike. I sense weakness. The number 4 slot, just like the Zeta Queen's firm bottom, is there for the taking! :devilish:

P.S. Hope we get some more horror elements in upcoming episodes. It is the sleeper hit content of this game when it does appear. Devs are able to present horror surprisingly well. The blending of visuals, music, dialogue, and general creepiness hits just right.
Well said, but... what list are we talking about here? :whistle:

Reactions: Kellermann

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
Well said, but... what list are we talking about here? :whistle:
The top rated games on F95. DS has been steadily climbing the ranks while DIK, being so long between updates, has been slowly trending downward. DIK has now dropped to 4th place while DS has just risen to 5th.

Edit:
If you want to see for yourself, go to 'Latest Updates', click the filter in the top right corner, and then sort for 'Weighted Rating' (the star symbol).

bews

Aug 1, 2020
What bug are you referring to?
When introducing Fairy to the family this is the last frame that works:
After this, the game sends you back to the last chapter's bunker for no reason.
While Shani is already back and can be seen in the background. When you return to Zaton from the bunker, the Fairy quest is gone.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
July Wallpaper - Household Slaves Ain & Zahra

"There's many ways to run your house, and sometimes all it takes is authority. Your women now serve you unconditionally, any time you want, wherever their shackles pull them. It is your household, after all, and your rules."

1700072162461.png

1700072174097.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
May Wallpaper: Cyberpunk Kyra (SFW)

"Hey, M., it's Neith. You want another job? There's this boostergang that is getting on my nerves. Their leader is a dangerous one. Don't underestimate her, she's got brains despite her mods. Her sister on the other hand... pure cyberpsycho, avoid her. Let me know when you dealt with those sluts, I don't care how. If you manage to tame them, keep them locked up where I don't need to see them. Good hunting."

1700072258378.png

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone have a download link to any older versions with the older scenes? Thanks
Are you asking about the main menu background screen?

If yes, in the top right corner is a drop down menu where you can chose your desired background.

1700085787673.png

Fanex

Feb 1, 2022
Are " Till death do us part " and " Her majesty " bugged for anyone else or just me? Tells me to visit Shani in the library but I cannot do that. Any ideas?

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/day7.rpy", line 1851, in script
  File "game/scripts/day7.rpy", line 1851, in <module>
NameError: name 'torturedeserved' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2128, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1159, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1152, in py_eval_bytecode
Any fix for this?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2128, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1159, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1152, in py_eval_bytecode
Any fix for this?
If it hasn't been reported before, then there is no fix for it yet. This error only happened during MC interactions with Queen Merneith after the "Gladiator" scene while interrogating the political prisoner woman, if the player disable the Female protagonist POV ( didn't play as Shani ).

A bit technical here, the torturedeserved variable is only initialized within the Shani POV during the scene where Queen Merneith unleashed her dragon. Disabling the Female protagonist POV skips the variable initialization.

If you know your way around Ren'Py then you can initialize this variable yourself before reaching the error scene, the default value is False. If not, then report it and wait for the fix. At the moment, you can just click "Ignore" when the error pops up and continue with the rest of the game. It is only used there for dialogue variations. The other option is to start over again with Female protagonist POV enabled.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes