Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
If it hasn't been reported before, then there is no fix for it yet. This error only happened during MC interactions with Queen Merneith after the "Gladiator" scene while interrogating the political prisoner woman, if the player disable the Female protagonist POV ( didn't play as Shani ).

A bit technical here, the torturedeserved variable is only initialized within the Shani POV during the scene where Queen Merneith unleashed her dragon. Disabling the Female protagonist POV skips the variable initialization.

If you know your way around Ren'Py then you can initialize this variable yourself before reaching the error scene, the default value is False. If not, then report it and wait for the fix. At the moment, you can just click "Ignore" when the error pops up and continue with the rest of the game. It is only used there for dialogue variations. The other option is to start over again with Female protagonist POV enabled.
Thanks man. Maybe you can report it to the dev as I have no way of contacting him.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks man. Maybe you can report it to the dev as I have no way of contacting him.
Unfortunately, I have no contact with the developer teams as well and I don't use discord too. I was hoping someone else would:HideThePain:, and it looks like it did get reported as mentioned by GetOutOfMyLab above. The main intention is that for now, you ( or/and anyone else having the same issue ) are at least informed and can deal with the bug which way is best.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone! We thought about this survey in detail for a while and we have some questions we would like to ask you.
Aside from general questions like who is your favorite character, we also have questions focused more on the gameplay and general structure of the game that will definitely give us a better indication of how you experience it.
You can find the link below, as it's an external Google Form (it is anonymous, no worries). The poll will be available for the rest of the year.

Thank you for participating, and thank you to everyone who keeps playing. We're constantly aiming to get better, and I'm not just talking about the renders!

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

Hello everyone! We thought about this survey in detail for a while and we have some questions we would like to ask you.
Aside from general questions like who is your favorite character, we also have questions focused more on the gameplay and general structure of the game that will definitely give us a better indication of how you experience it.
You can find the link below, as it's an external Google Form (it is anonymous, no worries). The poll will be available for the rest of the year.

Thank you for participating, and thank you to everyone who keeps playing. We're constantly aiming to get better, and I'm not just talking about the renders!
who's Sonmi? :ROFLMAO:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Ivy/Yuna's friend. She's mentioned in the logs when you find Ivy's hideout and is strongly implied to be the elf girl Shani finds in the Zone.
Yea i remember her, dont think we knew her name. Oh well i choose her as my least favourite character, because had no idea its her.

dangodaimao

Oct 11, 2022
Can anyone with a knowledge of this sort of thing let me know how this game avoids being banned for incest on Patreon despite how blatant it is? Is the thing where you can change what the various characters relations to you are generally enough to get past the TOS?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes