Bertlogins

Apr 12, 2022

View attachment 3063535
Howdy you all! Before we get into what's coming for the next update I want to get as sentimental as Nadia is here for a moment: Thank you to all of you for participating in this project and allowing me to work on it. I have taken a few days off to think about the next updates while fixing the current one, but I am already starting to go back at the next one. I enjoy every moment of this work, and so does the team if I may speak for them. So thank you again for all the support, really.

Now back to the topic at hand: I wanted to give a short heads up on where we are, and what may or may not be included in the next update and how I approach things when it comes to content. If we look at places like the mutants or the decayed, then you know as well as I that content in some places of the game is trailing behind or progressing slowly. The reason for that is simple; although we have a clearly defined roadmap of where some characters and places are going, it's not always easy to find the appropriate assets or narrative angles to make the scene in the upcoming update. The Hive for example was in my mind for at least 6 months before I realized it. Shani's trip to the Zone in general was planned from the start, but her encounter with Julia particularly and the realization of environments, music, feeling and its story purpose was planned and brainstormed ahead of time for at least one year. Without trying to sound pretentious, for some scenes we need an emotional baseline and enough confidence before I can start working on them, else they turn out half assed, and will then miss their purpose.

In the Mutants case I can give a little insight on what's planned so skip this paragraph if you don't like mild spoilers: We will explore a fixed number of places in the future much like we did with the Hive, and these places will include choices similar to the one you had to make in the Hive or the Raider settlement. And those choices then eventually determine the path in which the Mutants or the Raiders develop. And this will also have an impact on the main story itself and how it can unfold. Sadly, the planning phase for the next mission with Fangs and her faction takes longer this time around.

So what's gonna be new in 0.15? Zion's 1st part of the quest will see completion. Then, Fairy's worst path for you sadists out there will get some content. And as you can see, Nadia is making another appearance and we will finally have Ain and Nadia see each other again after years. She's hyped.

I will focus on these three scenes for the next weeks and then see what else we can add. The goal (once again, I know...) is to have quicker updates & development time, so you don't have to wait so long for another update. Let's get started

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visit: 5%
Fairy's broken path: 0%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I missed lady zarah in action

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
They are if you make them so. The dialogue even changes to reflect that so it is clear what the intent was IMO.
ah, I didn't tried that, not interested on it, but the dynamics of MC being married with a woman and her -not his- daughters seemed to me realistically enough to make me think it was the intention? maybe? idk
I mean there is games were is clear af it's an incest thing, they just replace the word with ''childhood friend'':FacePalm: and I'm out; but here the narrative makes sense zaton is happy with the way her wife raised/trained her girl,-whitout him being a father- like he choose well his wife/employee and what she accomplished (closer to a slavery thing than incest imo)

it does screams incest the girl having sex with her mother ''by adoption'', like they even look alike...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
it seems no zahra content again
No lose hope yet. Sometimes additional scenes added in later. Though this will not be Zahra focused ep., maybe dev will throw in a surprise. Perhaps new nighttime encounter?
Do make sure to check all different combinations in harem common room if you have not already. I sometimes have missed new lewd scenes there because I thought I saw it all.

The new (to me) Zahra/Ain combo was :PogChamp:

Reactions: Yngling
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes