ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Mc should know his place.
He is not the king nor god.
Queen is queen for a reason and he should be under her feet like a peasant he is.
But the reason this is the way it is because he has the power of the holy MC.
Dont underestimate the power of being a MC, all common sense and logic is immediately turned off.
The "Queen" is elected, as I recall. And, besides, all a "royal" is is an inbred idiot with brutal ancestors.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There are a few dominant points to gain for the queen but I don't think there is a femdom route with her. Clearly not with the MC, maybe with Shani but unlikely imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There are a few dominant points to gain for the queen but I don't think there is a femdom route with her. Clearly not with the MC, maybe with Shani but unlikely imo
Queen seems more the bitchy type than the true dom type. Although, after that bizarre encounter with Asani where she suddenly required booba/vagene/toe sucking (I had to nope out of the last one, no me gusta foot stuff.), it seems that things can flip with these characters out of nowhere.

Yes, Asani has always been a give and take character, but that scene made me think she has dom tendencies if you don't shut that shit down quick. I always enjoy banging that nubian goddess, but I still don't trust her, especially after that odd encounter with her dead "visitor." I wonder what really happened prior to MC arrival. Does she eventually kill her lovers? Black widow seems too on the nose. I will stick with my witch of the wilds theory until proven otherwise.
Wish we could ask Asha information about her. Choke it out of her if need be. :devilish: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure if the Queen is naturally a dominant person or just behaves like one because it fits her role, but regardless I think the scene with the flamethrower was pretty badass and I would like to see more of that, regardless of the relationship between the MC and the Queen.
Agree, Queen thinks she needs to act tough to hold on to power. Not her natural tendency. And that flamethrower was badass. As soon as I saw that scene I knew the Queen would be a good fit ( :BootyTime: ) for my evil side MC.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Queen seems more the bitchy type than the true dom type. Although, after that bizarre encounter with Asani where she suddenly required booba/vagene/toe sucking (I had to nope out of the last one, no me gusta foot stuff.), it seems that things can flip with these characters out of nowhere.

Yes, Asani has always been a give and take character, but that scene made me think she has dom tendencies if you don't shut that shit down quick. I always enjoy banging that nubian goddess, but I still don't trust her, especially after that odd encounter with her dead "visitor." I wonder what really happened prior to MC arrival. Does she eventually kill her lovers? Black widow seems too on the nose. I will stick with my witch of the wilds theory until proven otherwise.
Wish we could ask Asha information about her. Choke it out of her if need be. :devilish: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agree, Queen thinks she needs to act tough to hold on to power. Not her natural tendency. And that flamethrower was badass. As soon as I saw that scene I knew the Queen would be a good fit ( :BootyTime: ) for my evil side MC.
Never put even your fictional weenie in crazy brah. Or do just don't complain when she feeds it to your MC like a sausage.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
In this whole discussion, some facts are left out.

The fact is, the MC is well aware of his role, but it has changed dramatically. He is no longer a pure "desert stalker", but rather acts as a fatherly advisor, mediator and peacemaker of the 5 groups (Raiders, Mutants, the Kingdom, Zombies and (what role they play is still unclear) the Elves). This fact is evident in so many scenes and dialogues.

On the other hand, the MC is, how could it be otherwise, endowed with a strong personality and body. This is very attractive for women.

Everything else belongs in the category of speculation. It remains to be seen what the developers will come up with. However, I would like to add a protagonist to this discussion, whom I consider far more dangerous for the Queen -> SHANI

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
after completing broken quest,game is stuck without any new objectives or missins.why?
I cannot say what your game shows, but there are a couple of possibilities I can think of.

The most likely is that you simply need to move forward in time. Sleep until the next day and then check rooms in the MC's estate for orange exclamation marks. You can also look at the map to see if new exclamation marks show up there as well (for the Decayed, the Mutants, the Raiders Camp, or the Palace).

I don't know that it happens very often, but you might also need to move 2 or 3 days forward. Also, if Shani has not yet returned from the Zone, you can try switching to her to see if she has anything further to progress as well.
1700899805939.png
She also needs to progress along with the MC's quests in order to continue forward in the game.

The next possibility is that you really have reached the end of current content, other than repeatables. If you see this sign in the upper right, there is no further new story content to be seen at present.
1700899462232.png

Feb 5, 2021
I cannot say what your game shows, but there are a couple of possibilities I can think of.

The most likely is that you simply need to move forward in time. Sleep until the next day and then check rooms in the MC's estate for orange exclamation marks. You can also look at the map to see if new exclamation marks show up there as well (for the Decayed, the Mutants, the Raiders Camp, or the Palace).

I don't know that it happens very often, but you might also need to move 2 or 3 days forward. Also, if Shani has not yet returned from the Zone, you can try switching to her to see if she has anything further to progress as well.
She also needs to progress along with the MC's quests in order to continue forward in the game.

The next possibility is that you really have reached the end of current content, other than repeatables. If you see this sign in the upper right, there is no further new story content to be seen at present.
There's a third possibility here. He could have actually broken rather than healed Fairy, in which case the story has no current content for Fairy.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I fucked up on my both path :D Both good and evil got the middle road Fairy :(
Yeah, first time around I got middle road Fairy, even though I thought my choices were particularly good. Second time around, I made sure to pick choices that helped her be more independent (letting her feed herself and not interfering with Emilia giving her a bath).

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes