Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Dev log 26.11.2023
View attachment 3120400

Zahra is a true partner in crime.

Progress is being made, that Zion scene is getting closer to the finish line. Also, in the next couple of days we're going to make a post about the poll results so far (we're over 2,000 participants at the moment, thank you everyone) which goes through some of your answers and what insight they provide or how they help us improve the game, so stay tuned!

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 75%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Nice! But what's wrong with Fairy's right ass cheek?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
"Zahra is a true partner in crime."

While it's true, bestest wife, I find one issue with her. Where are the children after Ain?
Shani around 16-18? , Ain 12-14?. We should have a child around 6-8 (make her a tomboy, give her a dog and be the slapstick comedy relief until older :D ) and one in the belly.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Zahra is a true partner in crime."

While it's true, bestest wife, I find one issue with her. Where are the children after Ain?
Shani around 16-18? , Ain 12-14?. We should have a child around 6-8 (make her a tomboy, give her a dog and be the slapstick comedy relief until older :D ) and one in the belly.
Ain might be 14. There's no way she's 12 (though sometimes she might act like it), unless somehow she's been given hormones. She might be getting pumped, but it's not with anything that would make her look as old as she does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find it hilarious how many people on this site get someone's age wildly wrong.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Ain might be 14. There's no way she's 12 (though sometimes she might act like it), unless somehow she's been given hormones. She might be getting pumped, but it's not with anything that would make her look as old as she does.
I find it hilarious how many people on this site get someone's age wildly wrong.
1. I'm really bad at age guessing at every age.
2. Ain's face tells one age, and her chest tells an another.
3. I won't post my elementary school (6-14) classmate's photos :D
4. She was 14 at recording.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
Wdym? This kid is even younger than Ain.
stewart.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1. I'm really bad at age guessing at every age.
2. Ain's face tells one age, and her chest tells an another.
3. I won't post my elementary school (6-14) classmate's photos :D
4. She was 14 at recording.
I just posted images from a Google search, which were for 12-year-olds. If you know exceptions, fine. But 99% of the time, they don't look Ain's age, who looks closer to 14 or 15 at the youngest. Definitely not like any 12-year-old I've ever seen, and I've been to over a dozen different countries and seen children from various ethnicities in several of those nations. I did say maybe 14, so IDK what you're trying to point out here.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hi everyone,
Please share the last save before v0.14d, there are no saves on the main page either.
I'm waiting for the saves to start playing the new version.
How about NO? or even better
How about you play it to get a save instead of asking for one here??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's going to take so much time and a million clicks to reach the latest version so no.
That's sorta the whole point of playing a game...
Not to mention, there are a very large number of choices in the game up to this point. "The latest save" could be anything from how a character is treated (abused / mistreated vs. accepted / cared for) to a character living or dying. Asking for something like "the latest save" is pointless for a game like this especially. Besides, you really don't want to have the experience of immersing yourself in the full story so far? Do you read books by just jumping into the middle and expect to know what's going on?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes