GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I fucked up on my both path :D Both good and evil got the middle road Fairy :(
Yeah, first time around I got middle road Fairy, even though I thought my choices were particularly good. Second time around, I made sure to pick choices that helped her be more independent (letting her feed herself and not interfering with Emilia giving her a bath).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's a third possibility here. He could have actually broken rather than healed Fairy, in which case the story has no current content for Fairy.
Ah, I knew you could break Fairy (you rat bastard :oops:), but I didn't know that also would cause content to stop without notification. I would expect the End sign still to show up, though, if you can't continue. The point of that is to flag that no more can be done (regardless of path / choices made); maybe there's a bug so it won't show in that scenario.
What Monster would break Fairy rather then heal her
Anyone doing that probably belongs to Team Decayed.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Ah, I knew you could break Fairy (you rat bastard :oops:), but I didn't know that also would cause content to stop without notification. I would expect the End sign still to show up, though, if you can't continue.
That is the intent indeed. The "End" marker should appear when content for currently selected paths is over, not maximum potential content.
But maybe some flag combinations slipped through the cracks.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What Monster would break Fairy rather then heal her
Have you not been in this thread very long? There are many small-dicked, tiny-brained, ultra-beta dudes here that consider breaking, raping and terrorizing to be the pinnacle of romance. ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not? I guess now I know why my relationships don't last very long.
nah ! It is because you don't tie the knots tight enough , not because lack of romance , mon ami :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(and forget to lock the door to the dungeon) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can you feel... the rape tonight...
Violation's great,
What woman refuses
A monster's excuses?
Humiliation awaits....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 26.11.2023
1701032352532.png

Zahra is a true partner in crime.

Progress is being made, that Zion scene is getting closer to the finish line. Also, in the next couple of days we're going to make a post about the poll results so far (we're over 2,000 participants at the moment, thank you everyone) which goes through some of your answers and what insight they provide or how they help us improve the game, so stay tuned!

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 75%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Dev log 26.11.2023
View attachment 3120400

Zahra is a true partner in crime.

Progress is being made, that Zion scene is getting closer to the finish line. Also, in the next couple of days we're going to make a post about the poll results so far (we're over 2,000 participants at the moment, thank you everyone) which goes through some of your answers and what insight they provide or how they help us improve the game, so stay tuned!

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 75%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I am hoping its Nadia. She has been enjoying so much now its time for some obedience training.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes