der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1700419325507.png
Dev log 19.11.2023
Hi everyone. First of all, a thank you for participating in the survey and the comments underneath! With over 1,500 entries so far, this will give us a lot of insight about potential improvements and how people approach the game.
As for renders, there was limited progress this week, some more time was invested in designing some areas and characters for future updates in advance (it helps me visualizing my ideas).

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 50%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 0%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Just finished update from [v0.11c] to [v0.14d] and I'm so glad this game is still keeping its high level. Great amount of content, amazing world created with great care of details (like straps in queen's slave mask, so MC can grab it). It gives impression that devs really make sure each update is thoughtful and polished, giving respect to all patrons and players. World, all events and characters are consistent even at this stage of development which is not an easy task. Couple minor bugs and sometimes confusing time flow, but considering freedom and amount of content and things to do, it is justified.

Overall still great, one of the best AVN with extraordinary amount of sex scenes (and variety) but also interesting story and well written characters/dialogues. I see last update was like 3 weeks ago, is it told how much will take until the next one? Estimated development interval?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Just finished update from [v0.11c] to [v0.14d] and I'm so glad this game is still keeping its high level. Great amount of content, amazing world created with great care of details (like straps in queen's slave mask, so MC can grab it). It gives impression that devs really make sure each update is thoughtful and polished, giving respect to all patrons and players. World, all events and characters are consistent even at this stage of development which is not an easy task. Couple minor bugs and sometimes confusing time flow, but considering freedom and amount of content and things to do, it is justified.

Overall still great, one of the best AVN with extraordinary amount of sex scenes (and variety) but also interesting story and well written characters/dialogues. I see last update was like 3 weeks ago, is it told how much will take until the next one? Estimated development interval?
I'm new to DS but one of the survey questions led me to believe that the dev update interval is about 1 update/3 months.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm new to DS but one of the survey questions led me to believe that the dev update interval is about 1 update/3 months.

Cheers!! :coffee:
It is. Desert Stalker has the best update interval of the top rated games on F95. Consistently in the 3-4 month range and this mad lad dev has expressed desire to shorten it as much as possible (all while delivering great content each time).
Best game and best dev on F95.

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
I sorry for repeating my post but i dont get any answer! I played 14beta version and had all the scenes with Kateryna in hosehold also, now i updated to 14d and load a save from 12a to see all from there to the end, but Kateryna never showed up my house ... I skipped lot of days but nothing ... anyone know why?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes