claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Filled the survey. My main problems (well not real problems) are that Ain acts like a brainless fuckdoll and Zahra does not act like a head wife of a harem. Is Zahra based? Yes she is, but she acts more like a loyal retainer than a wife.

Also, how on earth MC's household is protected? He has no male servants, no guards at his place which is at the middle of desert. Sounds like a dream target for slavers to me.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Filled the survey. My main problems (well not real problems) are that Ain acts like a brainless fuckdoll and Zahra does not act like a head wife of a harem. Is Zahra based? Yes she is, but she acts more like a loyal retainer than a wife.
I mean, that kinda fits the setting, doesn't it?
Also, how on earth MC's household is protected? He has no male servants, no guards at his place which is at the middle of desert. Sounds like a dream target for slavers to me.
I headcanon as the MC's reputation is enough protection. I'm probably pulling that out of my ass, but whatever.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
First of all, congratulations to the developer; the game is really cool, and the animations are amazing for an independent game. There are sometimes a few small issues; I don't know if they have been reported, but for example, with Kitty, I had possible actions with her on the throne, such as changing her name and asking her to kneel before me, even before the scene with her and her brother, where I kiss her in front of him. Is this normal?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Not really. You need to consider this from the perspective of a premodern power structure, which this kingdom is.

The MC is basically the retainers of the reigning monarch. A sort of knight in her service, if you will. More than that, he is clearly a very high ranked retainer.

We can see this importance not just in how close she allows him to get but in the various privileges he has been given including but not limited to the right to an independent household, the use of forbidden technology and the leeway to operate in her name and yet without a leash.

What this all means is that he and more importantly his position is going to be well known in society. And that in it self carries a certain degree of implicit protection. Because to attack him is to attack the queen.

A potential attacker targeting him or his family has to deal with that fact. This is not a huge problem if you are a random bandit in the desert who can kill him and get away. But if you are going after his home than it most certainly is. Because you know that the conditions of such an attack on such an important persons home so close to the queens own capital by necessity means that the queen will retaliate with overwhelming force in revenge. Not just because she likes him, even though she clearly does. But because anything less would undermine her authority and position as a monarch.

If she that can't even protect, or at least avenge, her closest and most vital servants when their home is attacked literally a stones throw from the capital city than she has shown her self to be impotent and weak. And impotent, weak monarchs quickly lose the trust of their people and nobility and tend to not last long. So she simply cannot be seen doing anything less.

So if the MC's house were to be attacked than she would have no choice but to retaliate as if her own palace had been besieged. And potential attackers know this. So from that perspective the MC does not need guards around his house because the threat of the queen alone might as well be a force field.

This sort of arrangement was pretty much the norm throughout premodern societies.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Not really. You need to consider this from the perspective of a premodern power structure, which this kingdom is.

The MC is basically the retainers of the reigning monarch. A sort of knight in her service, if you will. More than that, he is clearly a very high ranked retainer.

We can see this importance not just in how close she allows him to get but in the various privileges he has been given including but not limited to the right to an independent household, the use of forbidden technology and the leeway to operate in her name and yet without a leash.

What this all means is that he and more importantly his position is going to be well known in society. And that in it self carries a certain degree of implicit protection. Because to attack him is to attack the queen.

A potential attacker targeting him or his family has to deal with that fact. This is not a huge problem if you are a random bandit in the desert who can kill him and get away. But if you are going after his home than it most certainly is. Because you know that the conditions of such an attack on such an important persons home so close to the queens own capital by necessity means that the queen will retaliate with overwhelming force in revenge. Not just because she likes him, even though she clearly does. But because anything less would undermine her authority and position as a monarch.

If she that can't even protect, or at least avenge, her closest and most vital servants when their home is attacked literally a stones throw from the capital city than she has shown her self to be impotent and weak. And impotent, weak monarchs quickly lose the trust of their people and nobility and tend to not last long. So she simply cannot be seen doing anything less.

So if the MC's house were to be attacked than she would have no choice but to retaliate as if her own palace had been besieged. And potential attackers know this. So from that perspective the MC does not need guards around his house because the threat of the queen alone might as well be a force field.

This sort of arrangement was pretty much the norm throughout premodern societies.
giphy (2).gif

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
well, that survey ask what we want in the future.
i want a nerdy girl from our time found in a cryogenic chamber.
What about some grandma sharing, not nearly enough sharing of other peoples grandmas! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: We should complain until Zaton gives up his day job and focuses on washing Grannies feet in the bath houses.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What about some grandma sharing, not nearly enough sharing of other peoples grandmas! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: We should complain until Zaton gives up his day job and focuses on washing Grannies feet in the bath houses.
Imagine a midget. A midget with a pickelhaube. Only instead of the spike it's a chainsaw.
He stalks the streets of the city at night, looking for men who are taller than him. Than he whirs up the saw and runs underneath their feet.

None are welcome. None are safe. When the chainsaw whirs in the night,

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are " Till death do us part " and " Her majesty " bugged for anyone else or just me? Tells me to visit Shani in the library but I cannot do that. Any ideas?
Till death long completed for myself, but I also cannot complete Shani in the library.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Can anyone with a knowledge of this sort of thing let me know how this game avoids being banned for incest on Patreon despite how blatant it is? Is the thing where you can change what the various characters relations to you are generally enough to get past the TOS?
but they're not zaton's daughters?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

View attachment 3063535
Howdy you all! Before we get into what's coming for the next update I want to get as sentimental as Nadia is here for a moment: Thank you to all of you for participating in this project and allowing me to work on it. I have taken a few days off to think about the next updates while fixing the current one, but I am already starting to go back at the next one. I enjoy every moment of this work, and so does the team if I may speak for them. So thank you again for all the support, really.

Now back to the topic at hand: I wanted to give a short heads up on where we are, and what may or may not be included in the next update and how I approach things when it comes to content. If we look at places like the mutants or the decayed, then you know as well as I that content in some places of the game is trailing behind or progressing slowly. The reason for that is simple; although we have a clearly defined roadmap of where some characters and places are going, it's not always easy to find the appropriate assets or narrative angles to make the scene in the upcoming update. The Hive for example was in my mind for at least 6 months before I realized it. Shani's trip to the Zone in general was planned from the start, but her encounter with Julia particularly and the realization of environments, music, feeling and its story purpose was planned and brainstormed ahead of time for at least one year. Without trying to sound pretentious, for some scenes we need an emotional baseline and enough confidence before I can start working on them, else they turn out half assed, and will then miss their purpose.

In the Mutants case I can give a little insight on what's planned so skip this paragraph if you don't like mild spoilers: We will explore a fixed number of places in the future much like we did with the Hive, and these places will include choices similar to the one you had to make in the Hive or the Raider settlement. And those choices then eventually determine the path in which the Mutants or the Raiders develop. And this will also have an impact on the main story itself and how it can unfold. Sadly, the planning phase for the next mission with Fangs and her faction takes longer this time around.

So what's gonna be new in 0.15? Zion's 1st part of the quest will see completion. Then, Fairy's worst path for you sadists out there will get some content. And as you can see, Nadia is making another appearance and we will finally have Ain and Nadia see each other again after years. She's hyped.

I will focus on these three scenes for the next weeks and then see what else we can add. The goal (once again, I know...) is to have quicker updates & development time, so you don't have to wait so long for another update. Let's get started

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visit: 5%
Fairy's broken path: 0%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
cum-penis-cum.gif

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes