! Wondering
(o)(o) BOOBS (i) Pussy Manja Looking
x>>>>>> SWORD
**** bad Word
simple Explaining, don't Read the cover and think you knew the book

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Come to Brazil and see for yourself how hot some 12 yo can be. But I would't give Ain 12 either, she is just short and behave like a spoiled 14 would, her body is something else....
Yeah, I know there are some things that get done IRL to make kids look older, just like there are femboys and similar. But unless we've been told that specifically ("She looked really mature for a 12-year-old" or something along those lines), I think it's fair to say the typical 12-year-old doesn't look her age. And so as players we should assume what's typical unless the game gives us a reason not to.
Edit: -CookieMonster666- yep, you allways stroke me as the inteligent type........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Which shows how little we know about each other from online interactions.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
good thing that this is a AVN and it is up to our fantasie how we draw the Age, both Ain and Shani oh and the cousin of them
did come across as at least 18 , Ain is the more emotional inmature, but that is my perception.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What you be talking about all high and mighty over here, hm?
Ain is tons more mature than all the girls in your left sig ...
True but I avoid as much as possible to mention other games in threads, I was talking about Shani, blonde cousing Natasha? from this game
I feel that I would disrespect the dev if I mention or compare their games to others, (although I do it for me in my mind)
Ain has a inocent and naive charachter that makes her charm, No idea why you feel that I was belitteling her.
as it was my personal impresion anyway !
Comparing Ain, Shani, and the blonde Rabiahs daughter

Reactions: Asmodeus Krutz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ain is very special to MC and to me, by extension.
How other players would use her as amouse bouche for guests,
or serve her like a lamb chop to some of the chums around,
it disheartens me - almost as much as disrespecting MC,
by ignoring the full fact that he has deemed her, along with his wife,
as being of age and propper to marry and look to establish her household.
This means that it is a horrible thing to say that gamers should slap whichever
dissing mock age they want on her, when this is canon in the game:
she is of age when she be looking to marry
and she is looking for her place in the harem of her bethrothed.
it is up to our fantasie how we draw the Age
This is never up to debate in the game, both MC and his wife atest to that.
Her best bet, not safest, but damn sure her best choice around, is joining MC harem,
as everybody else all around the limited world she has known so far is of the
exact same idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Canto Forte ; Ah ok that explains your reaction, what is canon in game is clear she is at least over 18 as all the other girls,
how different players joke or play or see the age and how far they identify with MC, that is another thing and it is quite personal.
Edit: yes of course she is like she is because all MC Zahara and Shani allways protected her, see the episode where she gets attacked and Shani kills one of them
I personally don't care if someone plays this and preteds that she is 14 it is his fantasie not mine.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ain was supposed to be underage, but she was aged to look a bit older from the first versions because dev was afraid of the censorship. Though he happened to add an underage girl as the Queen's slave in the last update :BootyTime: The trick was to make her wear a mask :WeSmart:

Reactions: WhoaBud47

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
DAmn seems people dont like to see Fairy ploughed or pimped by multiple men huh
Some of us just don't think that being abusive to a woman, even in a game, is manly. It's the kind of thing an insect would do - or at least one with the mind of an insect.

Ahhh! Facepalms from low and zero level members and folks I have on ignore. Thanks for the stats padding! Also: your tears are DELICIOUS.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Some of us just don't think that being abusive to a woman, even in a game, is manly. It's the kind of thing an insect would do - or at least one with the mind of an insect.
Well in keeping with your sense of logic I would probably come back as a Preying Mantis that way I would have an excuse for Ripping the Head off of things I don't like. Especially those who would want to break Fairy.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
So...a female praying mantis?

Jokes aside, canonically, the 3 younger girls in the game, Kateryna, Ain and Nadia are all 3 of marrying age, so somewhere between 18 and 19.
Shani is in her early to mid twenties. 19 at the youngest. Yes, in the setting, marrying age could've been younger than that, but we don't go there both for legal reasons and because we're not interested in developing or delving into the loli fetish, which in and of itself is an open door to understandable cries of pedophilia (I personally would agree that that would be the case, because if you open the door to the girls canonically being 16, there's always going to be that guy who wants her to be 12 or 14) and we have no interest of becoming arbiters or even being involved into the whole fantasy vs reality debate.
What we are more interested into developing anyway, are the characters.
To that point, Ain being a little more sheltered, housebound and possibly a bit spoiled, may come off as being a bit more immature and bratty, which plays a part also into her sexuality. In other words, she's 18 going on 16... Being bratty in the BDSM sense of the term comes more natural to her than to the others, which in turn filters back into her overall personality... But she is in fact an adult.
That said, if you want to shift the age bracket a couple of years in either direction to satisfy your own headcanon or even kink, that's your prerogative. The game will never explicitly state you're wrong... So it's really up to you and what you're comfortable with/your conscience tells you.
The fact that more brutal choices can be made in the game shouldn't mean we endorse any of the content as valid behaviours IRL, not even the softer options, much like for those old enough to remember, the game carmageddon didn't endorse mowing down pedestrians with your car, even if it was a legit game mechanic to beat the level you were playing.

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Sad me. Everybody went on the age of the girls, while my post's main reason was, why there is no child after Ain.
I only put the age into the post to show there is/was time to recover from the previous pregnancy.

Reactions: xapican

berlinPro

Aug 2, 2023
Not to mention, there are a very large number of choices in the game up to this point. "The latest save" could be anything from how a character is treated (abused / mistreated vs. accepted / cared for) to a character living or dying. Asking for something like "the latest save" is pointless for a game like this especially. Besides, you really don't want to have the experience of immersing yourself in the full story so far? Do you read books by just jumping into the middle and expect to know what's going on?
I had already played the game till the previous version unfortunately I lost my saves. So I know how big this game is, that's why I'm asking for the saves so that I don't have to play again but I don't know why it is so difficult for people here to share that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Sad me. Everybody went on the age of the girls, while my post's main reason was, why there is no child after Ain.
I only put the age into the post to show there is/was time to recover from the previous pregnancy.
You do have a fair point.

But although I think it's not specifically stated in the game, there are reasons why women can't have any more children at some point.

So I assume Zahra has had some physical issue rendering her infertile after Ain was born.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes